Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #41

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14[/B]
Thread #15 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39

Thread #40

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m not sure what to make of this.

Norm Pattis initially planned to address reporters at Jacobi Medical Center tonight but left without doing so. His sole interview was with @NBCNews earlier today. They have shared part of it with us, which I've tweeted out. @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter
Just a guess, but I think he just had one very long day and he found out that he rather than his client had become the story and he just didn't want to respond.

So many questions about how Atty. P. and Pattisville handled what happened today in terms of communicating with their client.

Fd from what we can gather from the sketchy timeline was in his garage for at least the hour before he was supposed to be in Court today trying to kill himself.

At what point did Atty Smith or other member of Pattisville reach out to Fd this am. Atty Smith was in Stamford well in advance of hearing so at what point might he have called Fd. Could Pattisville not have deployed an intern to pick up and deliver their client to Court? Where is Cowboy Hat person or Holy Cross Intern?

Also, where are the Court monitors in all this too? They knew the appearance was scheduled. They had to have approved the movement today to Stamford. The monitor tracks in real time. Did nobody from the monitoring company actually track their client in real time or verify that he left 4Jx and arrived in Stamford?

If you think about the idea that nobody seemed to be looking for Fd until about noon time today.

What is stunning is that instead of attempting to kill himself, had Fd gotten into a plane at the local airfield he could have been pretty close to Canada by the time anyone was looking for him for not showing up in Stamford. This I find stunning because it shows me that nobody is really watching these folks with the bracelets. What is the point of real time knowledge if nobody is watching it?

Watching the chaos play out today it all seemed to be a bit loosey goosey IMO on the part of the CSP too. Wouldn't we think that CSP had eyes on 4Jx this am to verify when Fd left or at least checked in with the bracelet monitors?

IDK, it all seems a tad bit lax or relaxed or inept or whatever word you want to tag on it to me.

I'm sure that the new Judge we saw the other day with the pithy vocabulary that called the Fd decision to remove the memorial to JFd 'stupid' will have another choice word for the CSP folks and bracelet monitors today! I do hope we get to hear from this Judge tomorrow!

Hearing is set for 2 pm tomorrow.

Dulos bond hearing set for Wednesday

Just a guess, but I think he just had one very long day and he found out that he rather than his client had become the story and he just didn't want to respond.

So many questions about how Atty. P. and Pattisville handled what happened today in terms of communicating with their client.

Fd from what we can gather from the sketchy timeline was in his garage for at least the hour before he was supposed to be in Court today trying to kill himself.

At what point did Atty Smith or other member of Pattisville reach out to Fd this am. Atty Smith was in Stamford well in advance of hearing so at what point might he have called Fd. Could Pattisville not have deployed an intern to pick up and deliver their client to Court? Where is Cowboy Hat person or Holy Cross Intern?

Also, where are the Court monitors in all this too? They knew the appearance was scheduled. They had to have approved the movement today to Stamford. The monitor tracks in real time. Did nobody from the monitoring company actually track their client in real time or verify that he left 4Jx and arrived in Stamford?

If you think about the idea that nobody seemed to be looking for Fd until about noon time today.

What is stunning is that instead of attempting to kill himself, had Fd gotten into a plane at the local airfield he could have been pretty close to Canada by the time anyone was looking for him for not showing up in Stamford. This I find stunning because it shows me that nobody is really watching these folks with the bracelets. What is the point of real time knowledge if nobody is watching it?

Watching the chaos play out today it all seemed to be a bit loosey goosey IMO on the part of the CSP too. Wouldn't we think that CSP had eyes on 4Jx this am to verify when Fd left or at least checked in with the bracelet monitors?

IDK, it all seems a tad bit lax or relaxed or inept or whatever word you want to tag on it to me.

I'm sure that the new Judge we saw the other day with the pithy vocabulary that called the Fd decision to remove the memorial to JFd 'stupid' will have another choice word for the CSP folks and bracelet monitors today! I do hope we get to hear from this Judge tomorrow!

Hearing is set for 2 pm tomorrow.

Dulos bond hearing set for Wednesday
If he kept his monitor on, it would mean that although he wasn’t where he was supposed to be, he wasn’t in a place that he wasn’t supposed to be.

Those monitors signal if someone goes outside a pre-determined area, and he didn’t do that.

The monitoring company probably didn’t know he was supposed to be in court, and thought nothing was amiss.

IMO there is no way another bond was "all set." If there was insufficient collateral for the bond, it doesn't matter that another bonding company was willing to write the bond. It was not going to be written. Not only that, but there is zero chance that the surety company underwriting the bond would ever do so; the surety is who would have to come up with the money if Dulos' bond were ever forfeited. I have a very close friend who owns a regional surety firm that writes million dollars worth of these bonds annually and I can tell you that writing a under-collateralized bond for 6 million just isn't done, ever.

Very true -- and this bond was only written because the application was obviously fraudulent.

Reportedly, FD provided 6 real estate properties with appraisals that were wildly overstated, and failed to acknowledge that at least two of the real estate properties were subject to foreclosure.

The state insurance regulator put the surety on notice that the collateral was defective. causing the surety to immediately contact the state attorney to advise that the defendant's bond was being pulled (resulting in the emergency bond hearing).

Would AB make any kind of statement on behalf of MT re today or will he be locked down and quiet as he has been since AW3? Thoughts?
MT is back in court next Friday. By then the situation should be clearer with regard to FD, at least in the short term.
KM is in court this Friday on the STBX charges.

I think he was in that car, and in the middle of attempting to take his own life. At the very least, he was setting up.

Him telling Motuzick that it was “all set,” would have been an effort to get him off the phone, and prevent arousing suspicion.

He didn’t want anyone to interrupt his plans.
Its interesting timing as that call was at 10:34 am and he was short of breath.

I've been too lazy to do the calculations to figure out the exact time he might have gotten into the car with gas but I wonder if he set up the gas ahead of time and had the car running in advance of getting into the car. Or, had he been sitting in the Suburban since managing to get his minder and sister out of 4Jx?

If the other woman and Fd sister were at 4Jx this am it might have been tricky for him to be sitting there in the Suburban as it was filling up with gas. How did he get both women out of 4Jx and did he turn down a ride from Atty Smith or a Pattisville intern?

I don't think you wake up in the am to bad news and simply decide to rejigger your tail pipe to send exhaust into your car? He had to have set this up in advance and being the planner he was he no doubt did the calculations I'm too lazy and tired to do to figure out how long he had to sit in that vehicle too!

MOO

Last edited:
WFSB is reporting that Fd will be taken to BPT Hospital to be put into a hyperbaric chamber.

Hyperbaric oxygen therapy - Mayo Clinic

I once read a fascinating book by author Vance Trimble. The title is, The Uncertain Miracle: The History of Hyperbaric Medicine. It's out of print, but there is a copy at Amazon.

Mr Trimble was born in 1913 and he's still alive at age 106.

I've been too lazy to do the calculations to figure out the exact time he might have gotten into the car with gas but I wonder if he set up the gas ahead of time and had the car running in advance of getting into the car. Or, had he been sitting in the Suburban since managing to get his minder and sister out of 4Jx?

If the other woman and Fd sister were are 4Jx this am it might have been tricky for him to be sitting there in the Suburban as it was filling up with gas. How did he get both women out of 4Jx and did he turn down a ride from Atty Smith or a Pattisville intern?

I don't think you wake up in the am to bad news and simply decide to rejigger your tail pipe to send exhaust into your car? He had to have set this up in advance and being the planner he was he no doubt did the calculations I'm too lazy and tired to do to figure out how long he had to sit in that vehicle too!

MOO
I’ll do an experiment tomorrow and see if I can figure out how long it would have taken. :eek::D

I totally agree, I think he had this all planned out in advance, and it was merely a matter of execution.

I think he probably planned to do this just prior to trial, but decided to expedite this. He was never going to trial, because he knew that meant he’d be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

He needs control, and simply wouldn’t allow the state to take that away. Boy, I really hope he survives.

Hypothetical Question- if he SURVIVES & he wrote a Suicide note confessing & directing to the victim’s remains....and his lawyer was first at the scene & found the note- does the letter become “privileged communication” regardless who it was addressed to?

Edited to add - I’d bet my last dollar, If here WAS a note, he professed his “innocence” - people like him are too selfish, even in death.
Psychopaths just don’t care about those they leave behind. He doesn’t care if his children ever have a grave for their mother to lay flowers on- his ego was more important

If he kept his monitor on, it would mean that although he wasn’t where he was supposed to be, he wasn’t in a place that he wasn’t supposed to be.

Those monitors signal if someone goes outside a pre-determined area, and he didn’t do that.

The monitoring company probably didn’t know he was supposed to be in court, and thought nothing was amiss.
The bracelet supposedly has real time tracking capabilities and possibly has ability to communicate verbally via the bracelet (Judge Blawie had set the bracelets for house arrest so a defined range existed but the bracelets also offer real time tracking).

In order to leave the house location there had to be prior approval and if Fd left 4Jx the bracelet would have gone off to let the monitoring company know that he had started his trip. If the monitor person knew he was due to court yet didn't see him leave then why didn't the monitoring company know and alert sooner to the CSP than they seemed to here?

Did Atty Colangelo call the monitoring company to find out why Fd wasn't in Court today?

Where were the bail bond people as they are there to gty. that Fd shows up in Court too?

We saw the alert coming from the welfare check at 11:54 am and then from Fd atty at around 12:15 pm I believe was what was reported? To me this says the monitoring company was clueless as was CSP.

Fd would have had approval to leave 4jx to go to Stamford today as the hearing date was set yesterday I believe.

Then he would have had approval to stay in Stamford for the hearing.

The monitoring person knew the Court time in Stamford and knew the travel time from Farmington too.

The monitoring person would have seen that the bracelet was simply sitting at 4Jx during a time when it should have been moving down the Merritt or 95 IMO.

Why didn't real time tracking work here today?

Did anything work today? I thought all these issues were dealt with when Fd had the 'detour' into NYS due to the situation with Waze. It doesn't seem like Judge Blawie and Atty Colangelo solved the monitoring issue at all.

I hope LE knows where MT is and that Judge Blawie doesn't get a postcard from her sitting on the beach in Venezuela!

MOO

Last edited:
IMO if he was still among-the-living at noon, with a start time of 10:34am - I reckon he just turned the engine over, opened the car windows, and just elected not to run the roller door up. Maybe attempting to make his suicide look like an accident. Next thing we'll be hearing a rumor that maybe he just had a heart attack.

Am not that gullible, FD.

If the other woman and Fd sister were are 4Jx this am it might have been tricky for him to be sitting there in the Suburban as it was filling up with gas. How did he get both women out of 4Jx and did he turn down a ride from Atty Smith or a Pattisville intern?

MOO

Was discussing this today and wondered if he really WAS out of breath from working out. It may have been an attempt to exhaust himself and somehow accelerate the process of carbon monoxide poisoning. Maybe he prepared the car, went to exercise then got in after he was out of breath? MOO.

I’ll do an experiment tomorrow and see if I can figure out how long it would have taken. :eek::D

I totally agree, I think he had this all planned out in advance, and it was merely a matter of execution.

I think he probably planned to do this just prior to trial, but decided to expedite this. He was never going to trial, because he knew that meant he’d be spending the rest of his life behind bars.

He needs control, and simply wouldn’t allow the state to take that away. Boy, I really hope he survives.
Good one!

I'll do the maths so we can save you your life as you are needed here on WS! Was just being a bit lazy and also wondering if Fd will make it through the next 24-48 critical hours and live or die?

But thanks for the offer of your life though, very generous of you!

I truly thought he was going to wait and fight to the bitter end.

But, today it seems that he really could have fled and we could have had an OJ moment in CT!

I do hope that the Judge gets to the bottom of things on the monitoring as I'm not convinced it worked today.

MOO

Well I was wrong. I figured Norm would point the finger at the state of Connecticut for causing this suicide attempt. It appears he’s actually pointing the finger at the public.

It makes perfect sense though. He murdered his wife, disposed of her body, and was charged with murder.

So naturally, it’s our fault that we believed something as trivial as “mountainous evidence.”

Shame on us, or something. What a transparent jackass.

Fotis Dulos' attorney Norm Pattis on his client's attempted suicide ... "All the folks who harped on Mr. Dulos can take some grim satisfaction in today’s event but my message to each and everyone of them is shame on you." Hear from him tonight on News 4 at 6pm
#nbc4ny

Steven Bognar on Twitter

I think now would be the time for Norm to start telling the “story” behind the trash bags. You know, to back his subliminal message that FoDu is a poor misunderstood innocent man.
Just wanted to add, since he has clung to the “Gone Girl” imagery for so long, I wonder if he notices any Hannibal Lector similarities? Ambulance, stretcher, restraints.... chilling.

IMO if he was still among-the-living at noon, with a start time of 10:34am - I reckon he just turned the engine over, opened the car windows, and just elected not to run the roller door up. Maybe attempting to make his suicide look like an accident. Next thing we'll be hearing a rumor that maybe he just had a heart attack.

Am not that gullible, FD.
There was a photo of the Suburban in the garage in MSM with a black hose from the tailpipe looped back presumably into the car. So no not staged as an accident (nor a “revenge suicide”)

Was discussing this today and wondered if he really WAS out of breath from working out. It may have been an attempt to exhaust himself and somehow accelerate the process of carbon monoxide poisoning. Maybe he prepared the car, went to exercise then got in after he was out of breath? MOO.
Wonder if he had anything else in the system too, drugs, etc.

Good one!

I'll do the maths so we can save you your life as you are needed here on WS! Was just being a bit lazy and also wondering if Fd will make it through the next 24-48 critical hours and live or die?

But thanks for the offer of your life though, very generous of you!

I truly thought he was going to wait and fight to the bitter end.

But, today it seems that he really could have fled and we could have had an OJ moment in CT!

I do hope that the Judge gets to the bottom of things on the monitoring as I'm not convinced it worked today.

MOO
Yeah, I absolutely never saw this coming. I was worried about KM, but not FD.

I still don’t think he’s going to make it. Hell, law enforcement on the scene believed he was dead, and he likely was before he was revived.

Remember those two kids whose mother hung them recently?

They managed to revive them too, but they still didn’t have a chance. I think he lingers for a couple days, before his family pulls the plug.

I know you’re being snarky here, but we certainly don’t want people to misunderstand and attempt experiments.

Good one!

You mean hop on the Pelaton, exhaust yourself until just right before cardiac arrest and then slide into your death in the Suburban filled with gas?

Interesting theory! I'm sure Fd thought of everything, which leads me to believe that he didn't really want to die today....Fd no doubt did what I'm too lazy to do which was do the calculations....

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member