Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #47

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. IDK. Maybe she didn't have the keys?
2. I already posted it was clearly visible to LE and the reasons LA may not have noticed. Do you think that JD was murdered after LA took the kids to NYC?
No, I don't. To me, this all links back to the ME opinion in the AW.

I asked two questions.
1. I was clearly wondering whether her (LA) vehicle could have transported all the children to NYC and why she didn't use the LR? Clearly this is just my idle curiosity and nothing more.
2. If the blood in the garage was obvious. Why didn't LA see it? Now, to me, this is a valid question.
IMO
Maybe LA did not take the Range Rover because she did not like to drive it? I do not like to drive cars I have not driven regulary as you have to figure out all the bells and whistles, especially high end new cars. Where are the lights? wipers/ braking system sensitivity? changing the mirrors? I used to get car sick riding in one of those if I was not driving, they have a balancing system to keep the car smooth but it causes motion sickness in some, maybe the kids did not like it????
But it really doesn't help us solve any of the pieces of the puzzle to find JD.
LA did not see the blood.
We are lucky she got the kids to NYC to GF, that makes her an angel.
I am convinced FD was going to take them all in a plane up at the airport near Tolland CT - a small private airport.
MT got in an accident up there and KM was arrested up there.
That could have been their escape plan with a pilot on the ready already paid off....IMO.
I think the financial world around him was crashing so it was possible he was bailing, with the kids and MT. Enough money had been socked away illegally with AC and sister and friends in Greece.
I think it is possible he had several plans ready to implement and everything blew apart when JD was reported missing so soon, more blood was spilled than planned, car was not stolen, LA took kids to NYC, then the tracking videos on buses and at Albany St, tracking of phones, alibi's that were weak.
None of this was planned out or thought out as a possibility which is why he is now dead and gone....
Still want to know what that banging was the day after JD disappeared? at his property in New Canaan. He was spotted cleaning up there on the front steps with a broom for cameras - silly acting, doesn't make sense he was covering up something that went on there......
IMO
EBM - typos

Last edited:
So, not so obvious then. Not a messy crime scene. Thanks.

I’ll try:

My theory is that blood that was on darker surfaces such as the side of the car and the garbage cans was not obvious to persons not looking for it and apparently not cleaned up by the murderer(s). Blood other places was cleaned up by the murderer(s). But they did not do a good job from a LE detective point of view.

When LA arrived, she assumed she had to get her charges to the city on a certain schedule. She also was with 4 children who had all kinds of side issues and conversations about ketchup, lacrosse, you-tube, whose turn it is to do what when, fairness, and whatever else kids talk about.

Trying to get kids with you, focused on keeping to a schedule, one thing you do not do is spend too much time letting the topic of convo derail progress. “Yes, that’s weird, Mom forgot her purse... who can be in charge of bringing it to my car?”

When LA arrived, it was apparent something was weird about the day and evening before, but she was likely focused on keeping herself and the children on schedule. Jennifer was not yet missing. The weirdness was going to be a story, but a story for a time when she was not trying to shuffle 4 kids.

When LE arrived, Jennifer was missing, and LA, among others, was now worried. They reported Fotis’ past abuse and that he had a gun. LE was looking for blood. They saw some with their eyes, and by rumors, the garage “lit up” under black light which glows when it hits bodily fluids (among other things).

LA when in the middle of picking up the kids, and LE, when investigating a missing Jennifer who was quite possibly hurt by an armed abusive ex, entered the garage with entirely different mind sets.

Does that make sense?

I have another point. It does seem like LA handled the situation by using her car. (I don’t know, but it seems possible since team Fotis was trying to intimidate her about that.) If so, team Fotis got lucky. Maybe the blood on the RR would have been seen earlier, and LE would have been in Farmington in time for the drive back and forth party. 80MS <=> 4JX.

(I wonder if the RR keys were available? If they were where they belong, but LA used her car because she didn’t use the RR without permission or plans, that is not weird. If she would have used it but couldn’t find the keys, that is very weird.)

Team Fotis should be sending LA thank you cards for not using the RR. Whatever was happening at the secondary crime scene could have been interrupted, and there may never have been a dumpster date night.

Friday, February 21st:
*Preliminary Hearing (@ 10am ET) – CT - Adam Davenport (31) charged with 1 count of second-degree harassment.
Davenport confessed to making the calls to both Pattis and his law partner Kevin Smith. New Haven Superior Court.
Preliminary hearing on 2/21/20.

Last MT Court Hearing with New Atty:

Watching this I'm not convinced that listening in Spanish helped her comprehension of much that was happening in the Courtroom!

Sometimes watching MT in Court she seems absolutely disconnected/uncaring/unaware/unfeeling or whatever word you might pick to describe the scene in Court, from the reality that she is being charged with Conspiracy to Commit Murder.

MOO

unlike FD, she appears attentive, respectful, even cheerful and interested in going on with her rug business and tending to her daughter. she does not seem angry or belligerent. if she was coached about how to act in court, she got the lesson, IMO. also shows how difficult home confinement is - once you can go to a store, can you go to two stores? can you get a hair cut? once you are at a grocery, can you stop for coffee and a bathroom? fuzzy.

A bit more about her....and surprisingly enough Atty Riccio who handled Fd early AW1 bail if I recall and then promptly fled (or appeared to IMO)!

Youth v. Experience: A trial for the ages
If Riccio defended some of the "most notorious" defendants, why did he flee the Dulos case? My own guess is that he felt he wouldn't get paid (not feeding at the "assigned counsel/special public defenders" trough?)

But you said that the blood was obvious. I am just trying to ascertain how obvious? The AWs give the impression that it was obvious , so why didn't she see it? The alarm could have been raised earlier if so.
This is JMO, but I'm thinking it's possible that the blood was obvious to LE because they are trained to look for such things. It probably becomes more natural to them, kind of like standard of practice (if you will). The blood may not be as obvious to a lay person, or someone who isn't in LE or investigative line of work. At that point in time, I can only guess, but it's possible that LA had several other things on her mind, in addition to her concern for JFd, the children, etc. LA, IMO, had a huge responsibility, caring for 5 children, not just 1, or even 2, but 5. So I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's MOO that the reason LA did NOT notice the blood versus LE DID notice the blood, was simply because LA wasn't looking for any blood, but LE was. JMO

It is curios what did FD do for 34 Minutes? Waveny is right next to the Merritt Parkway?? That is why they were searching the nearby pond....
We know he loved dumpster dumping maybe he started there with a nearby dumpster and that stuff was long gone?
Just not sure as he spent so much time running around up in Farmington between properties.
Still not sure if he had help from someone other than KM and MT back at the house or elsewhere - transfer at some woodsy location - he met them and they took the body.....or he dumped her at a pre-dug grave somewhere???
Still thinking he used the stone walls to bury her in a pre-dug grave and covered back up...
So frustrating that we cannot figure this out!
Where the heck is she?
I hope LE is still as curious as we are with FD gone.......?
Maybe they should enlist a psychic to help???
All options on the table to find her.....
I'm with you on trying to figure out where she is.
I think a HUGE clue in the disposal is:
Why did FD and MT unclothe, untape, un ziptie, and unwrap black plastic garbage bags?
If buried or carted off it would have been easier to leave the packaged body intact, fully wrapped and taped.
Also someone went to a lot of trouble to remove clothes off a bloody body of someone's wife.
Also the "tangled mess of black tape" was included in the trash dump on Albany.
As were the two bags taped together.
So again, why was time spent in removing bags and tape and clothes?
To me that implies doing something with the body that those things would impede.
Like chemical decomposition or burning by fire. Or dismembering then sending parts through a wood chipper.
If they were just burying her in a dug grave, the
packaging would have just been left on for convenience, IMO.
I still suspect LE has no idea what happened to her body. Will we ever learn this, if true?
Does this info have to be provided in a trial for MT and/or KM?

Here is the article and link:

I Like Fire and Brimstone

I Like Fire and Brimstone

“I recall listening to her the day she huffed and puffed with thoughts of strangling her.”

“Slapping her down just when she starts to take flight seems almost cruel.”

:

These few choice quotes reveal a distinct disdain and lack of respect for women in general. I don’t believe he would dare to imagine and then put into words “strangling” or “slapping down” a male colleague. He reserves this powerful imagery solely for females. IMO

I am not a true sleuther like most of you so I don't try to figure out the where and how of the case. I am looking at this case as a member of a jury might. If the case moves forward without a body, I will listen to a medical examiner, as an expert. I will also look at the evidence provided me, if the ponchos with dna evidence are in a garbage bag along with other items with dna evidence, logically I will believe that they were used in the crime. If the time line, video and cell phone records are presented in court, I will assume they are valid. Blood evidence to me indicates that the murder happened in the garage, if there is a lot of clean up, and luminol is used to determine that, I will assume that it was a violent crime with a lot of blood loss.

I don't necessarily need to know how the phones got in the car, whose car did the nanny use to drive the kids to New York. These things are only superficial and don't contribute the actual crime.

After looking at the evidence, I will then take under consideration what the defense and prosecution tell me, but I don't put as much value on their opinions if it's not based on fact.

I do hope this thread returns to finding JD's body and securing evidence to convict the killer. In my mind as of this minute, I believe MT is one of the killers, with FD being the sole killer. I'm not convinced that KM was part of them, except I believe he was part of the thought process, lying to protect them and could have also had a hand in the disposal.

MOO

I’ll try:

My theory is that blood that was on darker surfaces such as the side of the car and the garbage cans was not obvious to persons not looking for it and apparently not cleaned up by the murderer(s). Blood other places was cleaned up by the murderer(s). But they did not do a good job from a LE detective point of view.

When LA arrived, she assumed she had to get her charges to the city on a certain schedule. She also was with 4 children who had all kinds of side issues and conversations about ketchup, lacrosse, you-tube, whose turn it is to do what when, fairness, and whatever else kids talk about.

Trying to get kids with you, focused on keeping to a schedule, one thing you do not do is spend too much time letting the topic of convo derail progress. “Yes, that’s weird, Mom forgot her purse... who can be in charge of bringing it to my car?”

When LA arrived, it was apparent something was weird about the day and evening before, but she was likely focused on keeping herself and the children on schedule. Jennifer was not yet missing. The weirdness was going to be a story, but a story for a time when she was not trying to shuffle 4 kids.

When LE arrived, Jennifer was missing, and LA, among others, was now worried. They reported Fotis’ past abuse and that he had a gun. LE was looking for blood. They saw some with their eyes, and by rumors, the garage “lit up” under black light which glows when it hits bodily fluids (among other things).

LA when in the middle of picking up the kids, and LE, when investigating a missing Jennifer who was quite possibly hurt by an armed abusive ex, entered the garage with entirely different mind sets.

Does that make sense?

I have another point. It does seem like LA handled the situation by using her car. (I don’t know, but it seems possible since team Fotis was trying to intimidate her about that.) If so, team Fotis got lucky. Maybe the blood on the RR would have been seen earlier, and LE would have been in Farmington in time for the drive back and forth party. 80MS <=> 4JX.

(I wonder if the RR keys were available? If they were where they belong, but LA used her car because she didn’t use the RR without permission or plans, that is not weird. If she would have used it but couldn’t find the keys, that is very weird.)

Team Fotis should be sending LA thank you cards for not using the RR. Whatever was happening at the secondary crime scene could have been interrupted, and there may never have been a dumpster date night.
Understood. Thank goodness LA had a vehicle big enough for the journey. I seem to recall that the (JD) surburban but not the LR was registered under the Fore Group - if this is he case, then perhaps its because LA was not insured for the LR?
BBM - when LA first arrived at Welles Lane,I believe that she did not have the children with her.

Last edited:
I'm with you on trying to figure out where she is.
I think a HUGE clue in the disposal is:
Why did FD and MT unclothe, untape, un ziptie, and unwrap black plastic garbage bags?
If buried or carted off it would have been easier to leave the packaged body intact, fully wrapped and taped.
Also someone went to a lot of trouble to remove clothes off a bloody body of someone's wife.
Also the "tangled mess of black tape" was included in the trash dump on Albany.
As were the two bags taped together.
So again, why was time spent in removing bags and tape and clothes?
To me that implies doing something with the body that those things would impede.
Like chemical decomposition or burning by fire. Or dismembering then sending parts through a wood chipper.
If they were just burying her in a dug grave, the
packaging would have just been left on for convenience, IMO.
I still suspect LE has no idea what happened to her body. Will we ever learn this, if true?
Does this info have to be provided in a trial for MT and/or KM?
I agree.
IMO
I also think KM and especially MT know of the disposal location(s) and method. Honestly it could be a large bargaing chip for MT. She should cut a deal, lesser prison time.
We are all interested in where JD is to settle the case.
I don't care about MT, I care about finding JD and putting it to rest so we can stop guessing.
The poor family and friends.
I am driven crazy by this and I never knew JD.
There has got to be a way to find out what happened to her?
There are so many smart people out there someone has to be able to figure this out.
Let's face it there are only so many ways and places it could have happened, granted lots of possibilities but not impossible.....
Hoping one of us WS does the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member