Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #50

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
;):p:D..."BBM...perhaps even the entire hide of a cow???" Laughing, thanks for being here!

How would a customer even contact MT for these illusive, designer fabrics ("Shoenhorn says she designs some herself"...)...so exclusive no one knows how to order them except her very good friend mentioned in the arrest warrant.

Probation has an obligation to notify the court if MT is in violation of her bail agreement.

He said that? I must have missed it-there is no way she “designs” that fabric herself. He must not know what he is talking about-or else he’s lying. Obviously told that to the judge so it would seem like she does something nobody else can do. Seriously, I am sure she does something nobody else can do, but I don’t think it’s designing fabric

He said that? I must have missed it-there is no way she “designs” that fabric herself. He must not know what he is talking about-or else he’s lying. Obviously told that to the judge so it would seem like she does something nobody else can do. Seriously, I am sure she does something nobody else can do, but I don’t think it’s designing fabric

It was in Schoenhorn's oral description of MT's job in the last open hearing before Judge White. Attorney S. also said he didn't really understand the type/requirements of the job either.

Obviously, others are having difficulty understanding. I guess that's why the probation department is asking questions.

MT has been fortunate to be out on bail. She's been allowed a great deal of freedom. However, MT and her family appear to feel that the since MT says she is "innocent" of all charges, she should be believed. (FD's family is still extorting his innocence. Wonder who was driving the EE's Tacoma to New Canaan and back)

MT is characterized by her attorney as educated, athletic, and important....in fact her parents are important. The theory seems to be that educated, good looking people don't participate in heinous crimes. It's an interesting theory, but is obviously flawed. In fact, they are important enough that the court should recognize that MT doesn't need to play by the same rules as others.

After viewing JS the two times in court in Stamford, I would say he didn't seem well prepared. He filed motions he was unprepared to argue. He assured the court he would be prepared and ready to go next time. During his argument to change the nonfinancial aspects of MT's bail requirements, his lengthiest argument was that this fine person, MT, would certainly never skip bail. And, he didn't seem to have a firm grip on the facts of why MT was so fine other than her genetic/financial heritage and her new friends. It was underwhelming.

The number of filings JS has made and the articles written about those opinions are IMO fluff and hot air. MT needs to appreciate the sheltered environment in which she is living, and the freedom to pursue haircuts and manicures, shopping, church, medical appointments, appointments with her attorney, and selling whatever it is she's selling. There's no reason she should be taking any kind of "side trips."

This all just reminds me so much of the way that FD constantly, constantly pushed the limits in the court rules and so much else in his life. Do you think they just always believed that they were entitled for some reason? What would make them think they deserve to be treated better than everyone else? MOO.

These entitled folk, eventually 'do fall on their faces'.

upload_2020-8-4_20-58-22.png
image from pinterest.com

I think this is one stick figure for each child hurt in this tragic situation.

I hope the children involved are healing & growing, and jump around like this once in a while!

The children will have better opportunity for healing once the truth is told.

Kent & Michelle, please demonstrate that the children -- starting with your own -- matter by telling the truth.

JMHO YMMV LRR

Whatever she's doing, she wants us to think it's all with Schoenhorn's blessing. If she's caught using, she will cry that Schoenhorn got her testing removed -- it's his fault. And he's hell-bent on victimizing her. We already know his defense. He sold Mt on the idea that her prosecution is all about taxpayer recovery. MOO

Her lawyer suggested Troconis has become a scapegoat after the death of the prosecutors’ prime suspect.

“Michelle was a bit player,” Schoenhorn said Monday. “But now that the big fish is gone, they are turning to who is left to justify millions of [taxpayers'] dollars in … investigation.”

[..]

“There has been a lot of hounding,” Schoenhorn said. “I’ve been asked to appear on every network news outlets magazine show and their prime-time shows. I’m not shy by any means, but those requests are not appropriate at this time.”

While Schoenhorn has spoken to some local media outlets, he said he doesn’t plan on doing an all-out media blitz until he has more facts about the case.

[..]

“I believe in communicating facts, but I want the public to know what is happening, to know the truth, and to distinguish between fact, speculation and fiction,” he said,

Meanwhile, Schoenhorn said he was never given the police interviews with his client, despite assurances he’d get them. When he does get those interviews, Schoenhorn said, he’ll look at the possibility that language barriers could have affected Troconis’ answers to police. Her first language is Spanish.

[..]

Since the alleged crimes occurred in Hartford and Avon, Schoenhorn said the case should be heard in Hartford and not in Norwalk and Stamford, where it’s currently being heard.

He said, “We will work on getting the case back to where it belongs.”

Hartford Lawyer in Troconis Case Says He's Never Been Hounded Like This Before | Connecticut Law Tribune

I had missed that. He could not be more wrong, which makes me wonder if he did not do his research or if he just wants to pretend. As one point of evidence, I’d say it’s pretty well documented here that MT has from the start been as much of a subject of interest in the effort to get justice for JD as FD was. It hasn’t changed from my perspective at ALL. In addition, while of course it has been expensive, it has been expensive not because LE and the courts just wanted to spend their time investigating this sad and senseless crime; the expenses never would have been needed if JD had not been murdered and the reason that FD, MT, and KM were arrested is that the evidence led to them (if MT, KM, and the lawyers need reminded how, they can read the arrest warrants but I have a feeling that MT and KM know only too well what the evidence listed there is along with the evidence the public doesn’t yet know). It’s also been more expensive due to the many instances of lies, misdirection, and subterfuge by FD, MT, and KM documented in the arrest warrants and undoubtedly many more not known by the public. YET. It is an insult to those five kids left behind, the community, and everyone else who cares about the fact that a kind, devoted mother of five kids was murdered brutally and discarded, for MT’s attorney or anyone else to say that CONTINUING to investigate and prosecute MT and KM is motivated by a need to justify the money spent working for justice for JD. Absolutely this case is foremost about the need for justice for JD and her five children but it also is about all of us who stand up and speak out for what’s right and for what matters. We are here for the duration. MOO.

Hi Niner....Don't think the 7/23 telephonic conference took place. There is no record of that on the docket.

The two hearings listed above for October 24, 2020, are related to the parties in the divorce action, but not the divorce itself.

The latest information continues to state that nothing is scheduled for the actual divorce:

Scheduled Court Dates as of 08/03/2020
HHD-FA19-6105839-S - MAWHINNEY, KENT D. v. HADDOCK MAWHINNEY, CHERRY ONGOCO
#
Date Time Event Description Status
No Events Scheduled

Thanks for looking! Yes, I know the "other" divorce action is separate from the "actual" divorce. :)
BUT!! Now I have to go back & look re divorce assault - you mention 10/24 & I have 9/24 as the hearing date.....

Kent Mawhinney update....hearings moved again...this time to September
The Pre-trial hearing for the Dulos case is September 3rd.

MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 09/03/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 09/24/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 09/24/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

Here it is - I think you just "mis-typed" that date! :)

I had missed that. He could not be more wrong, which makes me wonder if he did not do his research or if he just wants to pretend. As one point of evidence, I’d say it’s pretty well documented here that MT has from the start been as much of a subject of interest in the effort to get justice for JD as FD was. It hasn’t changed from my perspective at ALL. In addition, while of course it has been expensive, it has been expensive not because LE and the courts just wanted to spend their time investigating this sad and senseless crime; the expenses never would have been needed if JD had not been murdered and the reason that FD, MT, and KM were arrested is that the evidence led to them (if MT, KM, and the lawyers need reminded how, they can read the arrest warrants but I have a feeling that MT and KM know only too well what the evidence listed there is along with the evidence the public doesn’t yet know). It’s also been more expensive due to the many instances of lies, misdirection, and subterfuge by FD, MT, and KM documented in the arrest warrants and undoubtedly many more not known by the public. YET. It is an insult to those five kids left behind, the community, and everyone else who cares about the fact that a kind, devoted mother of five kids was murdered brutally and discarded, for MT’s attorney or anyone else to say that CONTINUING to investigate and prosecute MT and KM is motivated by a need to justify the money spent working for justice for JD. Absolutely this case is foremost about the need for justice for JD and her five children but it also is about all of us who stand up and speak out for what’s right and for what matters. We are here for the duration. MOO.

@HopeForTheBest....Wonderful post and to the heart of the matter! The investigation and its inherent costs were definitely exasperated by the lies provided by MT and KM. LE continues to look for JFD and both MT and KM continue to refuse to be open and candid with LE.

The children, all of them, deserve to see honesty, justice, and peace. The family and friends of JFD deserve to bring her to a final resting place. The communities involved still demand to see some kind of resolution and justice.

Thanks for your compassionate words. IMO...MOO

50 threads and she was killed at 50 - will we ever find her?

Certainly remarkable and sad. Perhaps the storm will reveal some hidden evidence.

Was just reading Attorney Schoenhorn's latest filing with the Appellate Court (Link to the motion will be at the end of this post). He mentions a specific instance when MT received a call from probation:

"On June 11, 2020, the defendant informed the assigned probation officer in advance that she would be with counsel in Farmington. The undersigned observed an incoming call from that officer. Subsequently, the officer admonished the defendant for not advising him in advance of the exact location of our meeting in Farmington, although he was tracking it via the GPS software, and it really was none of his concern."

Coincides with search of Avon Property on June 11,2020:

State Police: No evidence found in connection with Jennifer Dulos disappearance during search of Avon property

Since Judge White said to clear MT's outings with probation prior to them happening, the probation department was certainly within its scope and responsibility in questioning why a meeting with her attorney would be taking place outside of his office. Judge White clearly state, "No side trips."

AS’s comment that this “was really none of his concern” IS concerning. AS’s comment leaves the impression that an employee of the probation department trying to gather information for the COURT is not capable of doing his job, whereas AS sounds like he is playing the entitled card as an attorney. IDK, but the sound bite doesn’t play well.

And, clearly with the activity in Avon that particular day, it would behoove the probation department to question why MT was in Farmington, hopefully not near the FD properties.

Speaking of FD properties, I’ve been playing with who could have removed the contents of the safety deposit box at the bank in Farmington. One character that had not entered my list of possibilities is MT, until I read the above. She had been residing with FD in Farmington for at least 2 years. Supposedly she worked in the office with him. It is certainly not outside the realm of possibilities that she could have been the joint signee on the safety deposit box. Perhaps the second key could have been removed during one of her two earlier moves from 4JX in October 2019.

Back to the most recent filing….AS says:

“. The defendant, now 45, is a United States citizen with no prior criminal record. She lived and worked in the Hartford area with her adolescent child since 2017. Prior to that, she lived in Miami, Florida, where her father, mother and sister maintain residences, and where she maintained employment. She is an accomplished competitive athlete who has won several sports medals in national and international competitions. Her mother has moved here to reside to help out due to her current legal difficulties.

Won’t belabor this sketchy employment record, but I would like to point out that I have no idea what she did as a FORE Group employee nor her actual salary….she did write some ads for The Patch, clean windows and bathrooms….maybe…and shower with the boss. Other than that, her job description is nebulous. I don’t remember reading what “employment” she had in Miami. She did help her sister open the shoe cover business, but I’m not sure what she did. Other than the employment very early in her career with therapeutic riding and her stint in Middle Estate promoting horse racing (what young woman would elect to go to the Middle East with the cultural bias against women?), I have no idea what her skill set is.

Now she has a new fabric business that her attorney can’t even describe.

A brief comment about her competitive athletic endeavors, both training and travel needs to be made. MT trained in a gym probably paid for by Farber money, and traveled to Greece and Spain to compete on Farber money also. She hasn’t paid her own way for these stellar endeavors, IMO.

From AS’s filing….”. The defendant has developed strong friendships and community ties to the Hartford area over several years. She has her own business, and before the arrest was engaged in volunteer work with both nonprofit organizations and her daughter’s school.”

Prior to MT’s arrest her outside friendships were primarily confined to FD’s friends and her family. She had/has a close friend who is also from South America who happens to be in the design business. Her church and horse friends have multiplied since her arrests, but hardly strong ties to the community.

The only evidence of volunteer work at her daughter’s school was the donation made by her baby daddy to a fund raising auction in which “they” donated a stay at the ski resort in South America. (air fare not included)

And, finally, after citing various legal cases AS states:

The defendant asks for a broad interpretation of appellate rules permitted by PB §§ 60-1 and 60-3 here, because she has demonstrated good cause.”

Ah….here it is again…MT is a good girl and deserves to be rewarded because she hasn’t been too much trouble since her arrest….She just lied…nullified herself as a witness….continued to lie….refuses to candidly discuss her relationship with LE or the civil courts. She is absolutely an upstanding citizen according to her attorney.

However, would an upstanding citizen uproot her child and bring her into a contentious divorce? Not only expose her to this situation, but bring the child into the marital home as her boyfriend’s mother-in-law pays the mortgage? Would an upstanding citizen begin traveling with her child and this man as early as 2015 knowing he was married? Would she accompany him in cleaning the EE employee's truck, write an alibi script that contains falsehoods, refuse to talk to LE?

SMH…over and over and over again. I hope the Appellate Court quickly responds to AS’s motion reminding him that no one is above the law or the pandemic.

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=Gh5t07ARimMxT4eNVsUQVw==
IMO...MOO

@HopeForTheBest....Wonderful post and to the heart of the matter! The investigation and its inherent costs were definitely exasperated by the lies provided by MT and KM. LE continues to look for JFD and both MT and KM continue to refuse to be open and candid with LE.

The children, all of them, deserve to see honesty, justice, and peace. The family and friends of JFD deserve to bring her to a final resting place. The communities involved still demand to see some kind of resolution and justice.

Thanks for your compassionate words. IMO...MOO

Thank you so much, @Tink56. You are very kind, and compassion for others abounds here, which is lovely. MOO.

Was just reading Attorney Schoenhorn's latest filing with the Appellate Court (Link to the motion will be at the end of this post). He mentions a specific instance when MT received a call from probation:

"On June 11, 2020, the defendant informed the assigned probation officer in advance that she would be with counsel in Farmington. The undersigned observed an incoming call from that officer. Subsequently, the officer admonished the defendant for not advising him in advance of the exact location of our meeting in Farmington, although he was tracking it via the GPS software, and it really was none of his concern."
^^sbbm

I've about had it with AS arrogance and ignorance of the laws of CT.

Has he never had a client on house arrest? Monitored/parolee?

House arrest is real!

Had FD not offed himself, Colangelo was ready to have FD jailed just because he got out of his vehicle ("side-trip") at Jennifer's street entrance memorial, and MT thinks she can waltz around Farmington with impunity!

Does AS not comprehend that there are more than 300 individuals in CT under court-ordered GPS monitoring 24/7, where this service is contracted out to a private/third party vendor (Sentinel Offender Services)?

MT's PO is state employee, and ultimately responsible to the People of CT that Sentinel is providing the state with accurate, live info for a state defendant with serious, pending charges.

MT's PO basically asked MT to help him help her. The PO can electronically disable the Farmington alert from Sentinel if he knows in advance that MT is where he expected her to be.

She truly deserves nothing better than jail.

I'm reminded when MT was approved to go to NY for 17 days and returned after just one day and did not tell the prosecutor that had to learn about it in court:

Colangelo was surprised and angered when he wasn’t informed about the malfunction until Troconis appeared in court on July 18.

“I found out about it by reading it in the bail commissioner’s report,” Colangelo said last week. “We were not notified. As a state’s attorney, if there is any violation in a case I’m involved in, one would hope that the court and I would be notified.”

Colangelo had said he wanted Troconis on a “tight leash” while traveling out of state and her movement limited to the property where she was staying.

Andrew Bowman, an attorney representing Troconis, said the state probation office was alerted to the issue when it happened. During the July 18 court hearing, Judge John Blawie said there will be no further issues with the GPS because Troconis will remain in Connecticut.

Jennifer Dulos case: How CT tracks movements of high-risk defendants

Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos violated release by taking items from Jennifer Dulos’ memorial

That’s so poignant...50 threads and she was murdered at 50... so sad and senseless. I am sure we will find her. Every day, I just wish along with you all that today is the day. MOO.
While I hope they find her - I just don't think they will. We watched the summer rains last year and discussed at length how the overgrowth would cover her if she was buried in a shallow grave. But I don't think she was. I hope I am wrong and someone finds something for her Mom and children to bury....
JMO

^^sbbm

House arrest is real!

Had FD not offed himself, Colangelo was ready to have FD jailed just because he got out of his vehicle ("side-trip") at Jennifer's street entrance memorial, and MT thinks she can waltz around Farmington with impunity!

Does AS not comprehend that there are more than 300 individuals in CT under court-ordered GPS monitoring 24/7, where this service is contracted out to a private/third party vendor (Sentinel Offender Services)?

MT's PO is state employee, and ultimately responsible to the People of CT that Sentinel is providing the state with accurate, live info for a state defendant with serious, pending charges.

MT's PO basically asked MT to help him help her. The PO can electronically disable the Farmington alert from Sentinel if he knows in advance that MT is where he expected her to be.

I'm reminded when MT was approved to go to NY for 17 days and returned after just one day and did not tell the prosecutor that had to learn about it in court:

Colangelo was surprised and angered when he wasn’t informed about the malfunction until Troconis appeared in court on July 18.

“I found out about it by reading it in the bail commissioner’s report,” Colangelo said last week. “We were not notified. As a state’s attorney, if there is any violation in a case I’m involved in, one would hope that the court and I would be notified.”

Colangelo had said he wanted Troconis on a “tight leash” while traveling out of state and her movement limited to the property where she was staying.

Andrew Bowman, an attorney representing Troconis, said the state probation office was alerted to the issue when it happened. During the July 18 court hearing, Judge John Blawie said there will be no further issues with the GPS because Troconis will remain in Connecticut.

Prosecutor: Fotis Dulos violated release by taking items from Jennifer Dulos’ memorial

But subsequent to this, wasn’t she allowed to go to NY to go and pick up her daughter at the airport for the holidays? I remember thinking that she could have sent any of a number of people familiar to her daughter, to pick her up. Colangelo really needs to push harder on this, especially if it comes out that she has been be-bopping around to places where she is not permitted to go.

^^sbbm

House arrest is real!

Thanks for bringing this forward Seattle1. Good information.

From the article Jennifer Dulos case: How CT tracks movements of high-risk defendants
"Sentinel will also receive alerts if the device is malfunctioning, such as a low battery or weak signal. The tracking doesn’t happen up to the minute, but it’s fairly close, he said. If an alert goes off, it takes between 1 to 4 minutes for the Sentinel employee to receive it.

If it appears the offender has gone beyond the allowed range, the Sentinel employee can call the offender, the local police department or the probation officer who is responsible for that person, Aiello and Roberge said.

Most of the defendants who are required to wear GPS devices while released on bail are charged in cases that involved victims, Roberge said.

“The company can call the local police department or the victim to make sure they are OK,” he said.

Every morning the probation officers or the bail commissioner overseeing defendants or offenders will receive a report from Sentinel indicating whether the clients were compliant with the terms of their release based on their movements, Aiello said.

Probation officers and bail commissioners can also track their own clients on Sentinel’s website, Roberge said. If a client has moved out of range or somehow violated the monitoring terms during a 24-hour period, the next morning a decision will be made to either bring the offender before a judge immediately or wait until the next scheduled court date.

“The violation will be brought to the court’s attention, but there’s a determination made as whether it has to move forward that day or during the next court date,” Roberge said." BBM...

This article helps to answer the question about why MT wears an ankle bracelet. Her alleged crimes certainly involve a victim and related victims including the family. In addition to FD's Greek relatives trying to make contact with the Dulos children, I believe it was brought up in court that MT and her daughter, etc. were asked to refrain from contacting the children.

The individual who called MT in June was certainly acting within his/her job description and the probation/bail officers have a responsibility to report possible violations to the court. It is their business.

Hope MT and her family aren't encouraging and paying for these frivolous motions requiring a "broad interpretation" of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain