Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #51

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

doodles1211

Reaction score
New Canaan Police are looking for a missing woman Saturday, May 25.

Jennifer Dulos, 50, was reported missing around 7:30 p.m. Friday, May 24. A sliver alert has been issued.

New Canaan Police with the assistance of the Connecticut State Police initiated a search and an investigation both of which are ongoing as of 8:45 am. Saturday..

Anyone with information related to Dulos’s whereabouts should contact Sgt. Joseph Farenga at 203-505-1332.

920x920.jpg

New Canaan Police search for missing woman

Media thread:
CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14
Thread #15[/B] Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #15 *ARRESTS*
Thread #16 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #16
Thread #17 Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #17
Thread #18 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #18
Thread #19 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #19
Thread #20 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #20
Thread #21 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #21
Thread #22 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22
Thread #23 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #23
Thread #24 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24
Thread #25 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #25
Thread #26 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26
Thread #27 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27
Thread #28 - Silver Alert - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28
Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35 Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42 Thread #43 Thread #44 Thread #45 Deceased/Not Found - CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #46 Thread #47 Thread #48 Thread #49 Thread #50

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Welcome to our new members.

Please review THE RULES, particularly those called “Etiquette & Information” and “Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, etc.”, some of which are as follows:

Do not bring social media comments by the general public to Websleuths. They are considered rumor and are off limits. You can summarize information from an original post on a LE or MSM FB page. No copy and paste, no screenshots, and you must include a link.

Unless LE indicates that an individual is a POI/suspect, that individual is OFF LIMITS to sleuthing and speculation. Please keep your suspicions to yourself.

WS is VICTIM FRIENDLY. No sleuthing of family members, especially parents and spouses. We give them the benefit of the doubt and the last thing we want to do is re-victimize a grieving loved one.

Theories, opinion, speculation are welcome as long as they are based on FACTS that have been made available through mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), or other acceptable sources such as scholarly or professional publications.

When you state something as "fact", you must back it up with a link to an approved source. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Copyright rules require that no more than 10% of any article may be copied and members must give credit to the source by providing a link. Again, if you can't link it, you can't post it. No link, no post.

Websleuths does not allow linking to unapproved sites, so if you happen to see one of your posts has disappeared, it could be because Websleuths does not allow discussion of hoax theories or rumors from other sites, or for a violation of one of The Rules noted and linked above.

DO NOT discuss moderation on the thread. Mods have the right to edit and delete posts at their discretion if there is a violation of TOS or the post is otherwise deemed inappropriate.

If you need help or have questions or concerns, the Mods are happy to assist. Please use the private messaging system called “Conversations” to contact us in a respectful fashion. Disrespect to members or Websleuths staff is not allowed.

The above is only a partial list of TheRules aka TOS. You'll find others in the links provided. Please check them out, as it is every member’s responsibility to know them and post in accordance with them.

images

Marissa Alter[URL='https://twitter.com/MarissaAlter']@MarissaAlter[/URL]

BREAKING: the court has agreed to reduce Kent Mawhinney’s $2 million bond per a request made by his attorneys. The prosecution did not object. Mawhinney has been in custody since Jan 7, when he was charged with conspiracy to commit murder in Jennifer Dulos’ death.
@News12CT

12:55 PM · Oct 8, 2020

Replying to
@MarissaAlter
The new order says Mawhinney can only bond out if he posts a total of $246,000 in cash and real estate bond—$50,000 in cash bond, $146,000 in real estate bond.
@News12CT

12:57 PM · Oct 8, 2020

Replying to
@MarissaAlter
In addition, he will have to surrender his passport & wear a GPS monitor. He will not be able to leave CT w/out permission from the court. The court is allowing him to visit his sick dad in FL “provided that his itinerary is approved by the office of adult probation.”
@News12CT

1:00 PM · Oct 8, 2020·

I don’t have a good feeling about releasing Kent Mawhinney from jail (if he does bond out), and allowing him to “visit his sick father in Florida”. I really do hope that something bad doesn’t happen.

I don’t have a good feeling about releasing Kent Mawhinney from jail (if he does bond out), and allowing him to “visit his sick father in Florida”. I really do hope that something bad doesn’t happen.
You mean like following in the footsteps of his late friend or fleeing? This doesn’t sit well with me either.

You mean like following in the footsteps of his late friend or fleeing? This doesn’t sit well with me either.

Well, he does have a history of attempting to flee, like the way he was heading towards Massachusetts when Fd or whoever gave him the heads up that his arrest was imminent. If they let him out of jail, he isn’t going to stand trial, IMO, just like Fd won’t.

Well, he does have a history of attempting to flee, like the way he was heading towards Massachusetts when Fd or whoever gave him the heads up that his arrest was imminent. If they let him out of jail, he isn’t going to stand trial, IMO, just like Fd won’t.
Yes almost made it to the Mass border. He will disappear. He lost his kids. The ties are not that strong.

I think the three (Fd, MT, and KM) all had their exit strategies...I think they all were going to flee, but Fd took a different way out when he couldn’t leave the country. I say this because Fd DID check out, and KM did make a run for it prior to being arrested. MT just hasn’t had a chance yet, but I think she will if she ever gets rid of that pesky ankle monitor.

I hope that the enforced (one assumes?) sobriety during his time at Chichester plus counseling has helped. Anyone who is an addict would be facing stress in new environment.

He was/is (?) estranged from his children, his X and STBX. His father is very ill. He's lost his law license. Does the court consider these things as they release him?

All these factors could create an unmanageable stress level for anyone. Scary!

Edited to add: After reading the court documents posted by sds71 (thank you as always), I'm almost tearful. His 86-year-old father and his mother are using their home in CT plus cash so Kent can visit and help with his father's care.

How can one say it's too much to ask....but it could be. Blessings...

Last edited:
I hope that the enforced (one assumes?) sobriety during his time at Chichester plus counseling has helped. Anyone who is an addict would be facing stress in new environment.

He was/is (?) estranged from his children, his X and STBX. His father is very ill. He's lost his law license. Does the court consider these things as they release him?

All these factors could create an unmanageable stress level for anyone. Scary!

Edited to add: After reading the court documents posted by sds71 (thank you as always), I'm almost tearful. His 86-year-old father and his mother are using their home in CT plus cash so Kent can visit and help with his father's care.

How can one say it's too much to ask....but it could be. Blessings...

Wait a minute...KM’s funds are limited because his law practice no longer exists? Whose fault is that? I am sympathetic to the plight of his father, since his illness is a terrible and terminal affliction, but are we to feel sorry for the defendant because all of his problems are ones of his own making? Call me cruel, but I am not seeing him as a victim here-I still see the 5 Dulos children and their dear grandmother as the victims. And I don’t agree that he isn’t a flight risk-who wouldn’t flee in his shoes? Or check out like Fd did, considering that there really isn’t anything left for him anymore-his lawyer speaks about his children and other relatives, but as you said, he is not close to his children, and likely will not be seeing them any time soon. I don’t think anybody is going to go to trial for Jennifer’s murder.

Wait a minute...KM’s funds are limited because his law practice no longer exists? Whose fault is that? I am sympathetic to the plight of his father, since his illness is a terrible and terminal affliction, but are we to feel sorry for the defendant because all of his problems are ones of his own making? Call me cruel, but I am not seeing him as a victim here-I still see the 5 Dulos children and their dear grandmother as the victims. And I don’t agree that he isn’t a flight risk-who wouldn’t flee in his shoes? Or check out like Fd did, considering that there really isn’t anything left for him anymore-his lawyer speaks about his children and other relatives, but as you said, he is not close to his children, and likely will not be seeing them any time soon. I don’t think anybody is going to go to trial for Jennifer’s murder.

Didn't mean not communicate clearly. I have no sympathy for the circumstances of KM's life right now....Although I think his sobriety is probably fragile...at best. He deserves to answer for all the things he's be responsible for....! His circumstances do not compare to the tragedy of the Farber-Dulos children or JFD's family.

And, I hope LE is going to secure that he's here for his trial(s).

My tear is for his parents longing to see their son, especially what appears to be before the last moments of the father's life. What a mess KM has created.

Didn't mean not communicate clearly. I have no sympathy for the circumstances of KM's life right now....Although I think his sobriety is probably fragile...at best. He deserves to answer for all the things he's be responsible for....! His circumstances do not compare to the tragedy of the Farber-Dulos children or JFD's family.

And, I hope LE is going to secure that he's here for his trial(s).

My tear is for his parents longing to see their son, especially what appears to be before the last moments of the father's life. What a mess KM has created.

I knew what you meant-I should have actually made my post after that of sds71’s

copied from last thread...

Tink56 said:
Well...he does have hearing related to spousal rape, etc. scheduled for Nov. 5....Conspiracy to Commit Murder is December 24. Hope he returns by the 5th.

From the CT Court Case Lookup:
MAWHINNEY KENT 1965 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 12/24/2020 10:00 AM FST -CR20-0241179-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford GA 14 Awaiting Disposition 11/05/2020 10:00 AM H14H-CR19-0281509-T
MAWHINNEY KENT DOUGLAS 1965 Hartford JD Pre-Trial 11/05/2020 10:00 AM HHD -CR19-0266274-T

He also has his divorce hearing on 10/21. HHD-FA19-6105839-S

I wonder where he'll quarantine for 14 days if/when he returns to CT. Does he have a habitat to go to?

I wonder where he'll quarantine for 14 days if/when he returns to CT. Does he have a habitat to go to?

Great question! His stbx has the house, so that’s out. I wonder where he was living before he was arrested? Any place he might have been renting prior to that must be out, since he couldn’t have been paying rhe rent since January (unless he had somebody doing it for him). My guess is that he will be staying in FL with his parents and sister-but what about his quarantine status leaving jail? Surely his family in FL must have to worry about his own covid status coming there? What if he brings it to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moondashiie