OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't for the life of me understand this being drug out any longer. What am I missing?? What is going to change after all of this time that BW hopes to save him from prosecution??? I for one who has followed this case literally from Day 1 do not understand the constant delay. What is going to be new and different??

Billy probably assumes he has nothing to lose by going to trial. If he accepts a plea agreement, he gets LWOP; if he goes to trial and is found guilty, the most he'll get is LWOP. He's probably convinced himself that he has a chance of being found guilty of lesser charges, with the possibility of a reduced sentence.

He probably gets some satisfaction from making the state work hard and spend money while he fights for acquittal. He's probably dumb enough to think he could get acquittal.

Billy also grew up with a sense of entitlement, being a Wagner. He believes he's above the law and smarter than everyone else.

I can't for the life of me understand this being drug out any longer. What am I missing?? What is going to change after all of this time that BW hopes to save him from prosecution??? I for one who has followed this case literally from Day 1 do not understand the constant delay. What is going to be new and different??

If Billy testifies it will be new and crazy....errr...I mean different. Also, I believe one defense is what one of his lawyers say, that Billy did not even live with any of them, basically had his own life, he will distance himself from them.

I keep looking for that article.

2 Cents

Billy probably assumes he has nothing to lose by going to trial. If he accepts a plea agreement, he gets LWOP; if he goes to trial and is found guilty, the most he'll get is LWOP. He's probably convinced himself that he has a chance of being found guilty of lesser charges, with the possibility of a reduced sentence.

He probably gets some satisfaction from making the state work hard and spend money while he fights for acquittal. He's probably dumb enough to think he could get acquittal.

Billy also grew up with a sense of entitlement, being a Wagner. He believes he's above the law and smarter than everyone else.
If he goes to trial he has the ability to endless appeals based on technicalities.
If he pleads guilty, it's LWOP... the end.

He has been held in a County Jail for six years. Might he be avoiding a State Prison because of his personal safety?
Asking you all, what are the major differences between a County Jail and a State Prison in Ohio?
Are commissary accounts limited to the same $ caps per month?
Is personal safety similar?
Is life "relatively" better in either institution?

I think this Judge means business and has made it clear he will accommodate as many per-trial Hearings as necessary to meet the January 2025 Trial Date.

For Billy, the clock is ticking and the end is in sight.

JMO

If he goes to trial he has the ability to endless appeals based on technicalities.
If he pleads guilty, it's LWOP... the end.

He has been held in a County Jail for six years. Might he be avoiding a State Prison because of his personal safety?
Asking you all, what are the major differences between a County Jail and a State Prison in Ohio?
Are commissary accounts limited to the same $ caps per month?
Is personal safety similar?
Is life "relatively" better in either institution?

I think this Judge means business and has made it clear he will accommodate as many per-trial Hearings as necessary to meet the January 2025 Trial Date.

For Billy, the clock is ticking and the end is in sight.

JMO

If you are not in protective custody and not in maximum security then prision is much better. You need to get up and go to work and can go out and have rec and there just is more to do.

Jail is like this in Butler county jail....boring as watching grass grow

Butler County Jail in Hamilton, Ohio.

1723066833204.png

If you are not in protective custody and not in maximum security then prision is much better. You need to get up and go to work and can go out and have rec and there just is more to do.

Jail is like this in Butler county jail....boring as watching grass grow

Butler County Jail in Hamilton, Ohio.

View attachment 523107

Maybe this is the reason he's in no hurry. He will have to get up and go to work. Doesn't seem like that's been a strong suit of his so far.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
california_girl
Back