OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered - 4 Wagner Family Members Arrested #88

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't for the life of me understand this being drug out any longer. What am I missing?? What is going to change after all of this time that BW hopes to save him from prosecution??? I for one who has followed this case literally from Day 1 do not understand the constant delay. What is going to be new and different??

Billy probably assumes he has nothing to lose by going to trial. If he accepts a plea agreement, he gets LWOP; if he goes to trial and is found guilty, the most he'll get is LWOP. He's probably convinced himself that he has a chance of being found guilty of lesser charges, with the possibility of a reduced sentence.

He probably gets some satisfaction from making the state work hard and spend money while he fights for acquittal. He's probably dumb enough to think he could get acquittal.

Billy also grew up with a sense of entitlement, being a Wagner. He believes he's above the law and smarter than everyone else.

I have been going over the past forums and you guys have all done a wonderful job of bringing everything together over the past years. Thank you on behalf of all of us newbies who stumble onto this thread.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots
Back