IL Jared Michael McColloch, 33, Louisana native traveling to IL, Car found running in Indiana with his Dogs still inside. 6 Nov 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh, none of that is true. The probation violation happened because he missed a court hearing after he went missing. Warrant was issued: 02/26/2024.

The warrant on the domestic issue is also because there was a court date after he went missing and hence a warrant was issued.

I'm a horse trainer and a lot of my colleagues leave their dogs in their trucks (running) when it's super cold or hot. I've found that even the sweetest dogs can be very protective of their owner's trucks, and you couldn't pay me enough to open a truck with 2 strange dogs inside. Thus I feel like it's very likely that Jared was the one who parked his truck in Vincennes.
Maybe, maybe not. My mother was visiting family in Illinois and had her huge German Shepherd stolen from her car. Fortunately, someone in the neighborhood saw them. Her dog only went with them willingly for a short distance before he decided something was wrong and broke away from them. Witnesses described the boys with the dog and the description was very similar to my brothers that the dog knew but not very well. To be clear, my brothers were three states away when this happened.

Timeline​

Sunday, November 05, 2023 12:00pm
Witness sighting. Cannonball Bar and Grill.

Sunday, November 05, 2023 08:30am
Hucks Gas Station Carmi, Illinois

Sunday, November 05, 2023 05:30am
Phillips 66 Gas Station Central City, Illinois

Sunday, November 05, 2023 01:29am
Arrives at Hucks gas station. Salem, Illinois

Saturday, November 04, 2023 06:30pm
Left Marion, Louisiana

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online