Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. Murder charges will be forthcoming, it’s just a matter of when.

Let’s see if the mistress decides to tell them where the body is.
We could be dealing with another Patrick Frazee where if mistress
has any smarts she only helped with the light tasks- cleaning up the blood, picking up FD after he dropped off JD's car, but not
knowing where he took the body.
I'm sure MT's been under the gun today, being coaxed to come
clean. For her daughter's sake I hope she wasn't involved in the
actual deed.

How do you guys think LE was able to narrow down the areas that they have so far searched? There are several homes on the Fore Group website available, the one he lived in, the one that was searched today, and land plots within a couple miles of the aforementioned ones. Why deploy all those resources on the site today? Why not the vacant land plots instead? Is it possible LE got a warrant to track FD or simply did so after she was missing, and secretly followed him the house searched today without him knowing?

My other thought was about what made them focus on that specific area in Hartford. Why would they even be looking for surveillance videos in Hartford? Then i remembered our state (CT) has certain traffic lights (mostly inner city like Hartford i believe) which have license plate readers and LE vehicles are now equipped with license plate readers. I honestly can not think of another reason they would search that specific area of Hartford unless they picked up his license plate there, and he had no other reason to be there.

Available Homes - Fore Group Inc.

If she is dead, I'm holding out hope, how could someone be sooo STUPID as to think they can do away with a person they were acrimonious with and then go on their merry way! Gee I wonder who killed her, the creature from the black lagoon?! Even someone with a 5th grade education knows better than that.

FD is not that bright, just manipulative.
He has borrowed loads of money from In Laws for his business projects, hasn't paid them back, has business partners leaving, now is crying poor, and having this Divorce Process happening where his actions are noted, why would he be involved in Jennifer's disappearance?????
Hope LE nail him quickly, with his mistress tagging along.
MOO.

As I'm reading all the great back and forth on here talking about JD and mistress I am also asking myself over and over who are these people that would do something to break a family with 5 children apart?

We talk about NPD, sociopaths and psychopaths etc. but to think about who these 2 people are and what they might have done to JD and this beautiful family unit is both chilling and mind twisting to me.

As I'm reading all the great back and forth on here talking about JD and mistress I am also asking myself over and over who are these people that would do something to break a family with 5 children apart?

We talk about NPD, sociopaths and psychopaths etc. but to think about who these 2 people area and what they could have done to JD and this beautiful family unit is both chilling and mind twisting to me.
Exactly.

Chilling.

My opinion.

He likely would not dirty his hands with Jennifer. IMO... he hired someone to do his dirty work. Hindering prosecution could be many many many things. I definitely would love to know what the evidence is that they have. Hope these two can be jailhouse pen pals for a long long time!
I would be right with you in believing that he hired someone to do this but he was charged with obstruction. If they had any indication that he hired a hit man, the charge would be a murder charge of some kind. Unless they intend to charge him with murder later after gathering more evidence, then they likely have a primary suspect in mind that is not him, and they have evidence to support this other person committed the crime. And Fotis could perhaps have knowledge of who this person is, and is not cooperating with police.

The charges that they are both facing, involve tampering with evidence.

This is likely due to the vehicle dump, and potentially the fact that the crime scene was cleaned.

This isn’t a guess on the part of law enforcement, and they must have compelling evidence to justify these charges.

Being an obvious suspect, hasn’t stopped countless men from killing their girlfriends, wives, estranged wives, and ex wives.

An angry subcontractor isn’t going to do this guy a favor by killing Jennifer.

Nor is he going to remove the body, clean the crime scene, and plant evidence to point towards FD and his mistress.

That simply doesn’t happen, and almost certainly could not have happened here.

Law enforcement was searching specific areas, and found surveillance footage that apparently implicated FD in some way (that bakery search).

This seems pretty cut and dry to me. Not to mention sloppy as all hell.
On point!

Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

Michelle Troconis is a mother, a CEO and a well-traveled, multilingual high-roller.

She’s seen the world and interviewed celebrities on television, helped launch a ritzy world-renown ski resort in Argentina and is an entrepreneurial inventor.

Late Saturday night, she was arrested in connection to the disappearance of 50-year-old New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos. Troconis, 44, is dating Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, who was also arrested Saturday.
[...]

Troconis and Fotis Dulos became entangled in a romantic relationship a year before Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce, according to court filings in the case. Jennifer Dulos said in the documents her estranged husband referred to Troconis as his “paramour.”

Troconis had “significant ties to Argentina,” according to the divorce proceeding filings, because her child lives there and the father of her child owns a ski resort there.

“[In] the past, my husband has made references to disappearing to a ski resort, ‘where everyone wears masks every day and are indistinguishable from one another,’” Jennifer Dulos said in the filings.
[...]

According to court filings in Dulos’ divorce, Fotis Dulos claimed “to be in dire financial circumstances” and that the Fore Group, which he is the sole shareholder of, may qualify for bankruptcy.

Dulos also said the “Fore Group has not generated any cash flow in 2019,” according to court documents.

Troconis graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1998, her online professional profile says.

I was thinking the same thing...it appears to me (by looking at Zillow), the only properties in Farmington listed over $1 million were his. Is this an area that can support multi-million dollar homes? I would think the Greenwich area would be where he wanted to be...
This is a great point... I live in the Silvermine part of Norwalk - border of New Canaan and Darien - and while those price points are pretty basic in NC and D, when you get toward Hartford, you need something very special to justify them toward Hartford. Land is plentiful, and the job market is very different. FD clearly overestimated what he could do with his McMansions.

The charges that they are both facing, involve tampering with evidence.

This is likely due to the vehicle dump, and potentially the fact that the crime scene was cleaned.

This isn’t a guess on the part of law enforcement, and they must have compelling evidence to justify these charges.

Being an obvious suspect, hasn’t stopped countless men from killing their girlfriends, wives, estranged wives, and ex wives.

An angry subcontractor isn’t going to do this guy a favor by killing Jennifer.

Nor is he going to remove the body, clean the crime scene, and plant evidence to point towards FD and his mistress.

That simply doesn’t happen, and almost certainly could not have happened here.

Law enforcement was searching specific areas, and found surveillance footage that apparently implicated FD in some way (that bakery search).

This seems pretty cut and dry to me. Not to mention sloppy as all hell.

I'm not saying that the subcontractor did Fotis a favor and killed his wife. I’m saying that a subcontractor had his own motive, entirely based on his own anger with not being paid, which he associated with Jennifer being the source of all Fotis’s company’s financial problems. Perhaps Jennifer’s murder was a message being sent to Jennifer’s Mom, who is in an active lawsuit with Fotis that is affecting his business and his ability to pay people who are owed money. This message could be being sent by a person who has been deeply affected financially by the lawsuits that Jennifer’s mom has against her son-in-law. This person has likely become increasingly desperate.

Keep in mind, that it has been reported that Jennifer’s mom is keeping the kids in her apartment with an ARMED GUARD. It’s unlikely that she is using an armed guard because she thinks that the children’s father is going to kill them. Perhaps she’s using an armed guard because she believes the children are still in danger by whoever killed their mother because this person is still in the same financial distress that made him kill Jennifer and has perhaps grown increasingly desperate with the attention the case is receiving and him still not being paid.

@MyBelle

JD did not "allow" it.

Here's the link, BBM:

"According to Jennifer Dulos, her husband had told her in April 2017 'that he decided to move Ms. Arreaza and her daughter into the marital home, and enroll the daughter in the private school that our children attended the last two years.'

'He informed me that our children and I will continue to reside in the marital home every weekend and during the summer, so that we all (his paramour and her daughter included) would be together,' Jennifer Dulos said in her affidavit."

Link: Accusations of Threats, Lying, Manipulation in Missing New Canaan Woman’s Divorce Case

Media thread for the case: CT - Jennifer Farber Dulos,50 media *NO DISCUSSION*

JD claimed FD threatened to do it but in your link, Fotis Dulos said he “has no present intention of moving Ms. Arreaza and her daughter into the marital home.”

JMO

Inthedetails said:

I have zero sympathy with a woman who moved into her lover's house while her lover's WIFE AND CHILDREN lived in that house. Zero.

FD is not that bright, just manipulative.
He has borrowed loads of money from In Laws for his business projects, hasn't paid them back, has business partners leaving, now is crying poor, and having this Divorce Process happening where his actions are noted, why would he be involved in Jennifer's disappearance?????
Hope LE nail him quickly, with his mistress tagging along.
MOO.
Why? Because he figures (like so many other men in similar cases we have seen) that it will 'solve' his problems. He assumes he could get the kids, the divorce is dropped, and he can leave the country with his kids. JMO

Michelle Troconis, a CEO and mother, charged in Jennifer Dulos’ disappearance

Michelle Troconis is a mother, a CEO and a well-traveled, multilingual high-roller.

She’s seen the world and interviewed celebrities on television, helped launch a ritzy world-renown ski resort in Argentina and is an entrepreneurial inventor.

Late Saturday night, she was arrested in connection to the disappearance of 50-year-old New Canaan woman Jennifer Dulos. Troconis, 44, is dating Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband, Fotis Dulos, who was also arrested Saturday.
[...]

Troconis and Fotis Dulos became entangled in a romantic relationship a year before Jennifer Dulos filed for divorce, according to court filings in the case. Jennifer Dulos said in the documents her estranged husband referred to Troconis as his “paramour.”

Troconis had “significant ties to Argentina,” according to the divorce proceeding filings, because her child lives there and the father of her child owns a ski resort there.

“[In] the past, my husband has made references to disappearing to a ski resort, ‘where everyone wears masks every day and are indistinguishable from one another,’” Jennifer Dulos said in the filings.
[...]

According to court filings in Dulos’ divorce, Fotis Dulos claimed “to be in dire financial circumstances” and that the Fore Group, which he is the sole shareholder of, may qualify for bankruptcy.

Dulos also said the “Fore Group has not generated any cash flow in 2019,” according to court documents.

Troconis graduated from the Universidad Central de Venezuela with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 1998, her online professional profile says.
Very interesting. Have been trying to figure out how they connected . Could it have been during her brief stint with ESPN, based in Bristol CT?

I'm not saying that the subcontractor did Fotis a favor and killed his wife. I’m saying that a subcontractor had his own motive, entirely based on his own anger with not being paid, which he associated with Jennifer being the source of all Fotis’s company’s financial problems. Perhaps Jennifer’s murder was a message being sent to Jennifer’s Mom, who is in an active lawsuit with Fotis that is affecting his business and his ability to pay people who are owed money. This message could be being sent by a person who has been deeply affected financially by the lawsuits that Jennifer’s mom has against her son-in-law. This person has likely become increasingly desperate.

Keep in mind, that it has been reported that Jennifer’s mom is keeping the kids in her apartment with an ARMED GUARD. It’s unlikely that she is using an armed guard because she thinks that the children’s father is going to kill them. Perhaps she’s using an armed guard because she believes the children are still in danger by whoever killed their mother because this person is still in the same financial distress that made him kill Jennifer and has perhaps grown increasingly desperate with the attention the case is receiving and him still not being paid.
Actually I believe the armed guard was to protect them from their father and keep them with her mom IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste