CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, Media, Maps, Timeline, *NO DISCUSSION*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Personal interview with Atty Pattis where he talks in great detail about his early life and what drives him to defend individuals such as FD:

Norm Pattis explains how he defends Fotis Dulos and Alex Jones

"The world hates Fotis Dulos just now. I was hated once, too. A drunken bully would berate me as I stood my ground, trying to bait me into a fight. I’d stand silent, keeping my cool, plotting vengeance. I thought of killing him, but decided leaving was better. My mother had made her choices; I had choices of my own to make, and a life ahead of me".

Town of Farmington GIS - ArcGIS Server Parcel Application
This is the best map I can find showing 4 Jefferson Crossing and all of the Farmington Foregroup properties. I don't have a list of the property addresses, but 80 Mountain Spring is also visible. You can zoom in and out, but the best thing about this map is if you go to the upper right hand corner under "Map Layers" and click on "2016 Color Ariel" you get a wonderful winter non-vegetated view.
Notice the Jeff Xing back yard and it's VERY close proximity to ~vast~ wilderness? That, my friends, is the approx 3k acres of the West Hartford Reservoir. It is open to public hiking, and the Metacomet Trail also passes close to his house. If you click on "Trails" under "Map Layers" I believe it will place a green line for the Metacomet. The reservoir property is not included for the most part on this map because it's mostly not in Farmington.
*Here is a map for the West Hartford Reservoir. I have put a red dot on the location of the 4 Jefferson Crossing property, next to the path that forms a sideways "U" right above the words Kilkenny Rock. Below I will zoom in on the area in another pic from the Farmington GIS link.
*I put another red dot at the Jeff Xing address. The green line here is the powerline, the red line is the U-shaped path, and the blue line is Metacomet Trail.

MrFixit, Today at 9:11 AM Report

Fotis Dulos in First Interview: I Know What I've Done

July 3, 2019

Fotis Dulos knows what the public thinks of him, and has a message for them: Wait until the facts come out.

"I know what I've done, I know what I haven't done," Dulos said in an exclusive interview with NBC 4 New York. "I have to stand and fight and hope the truth is going to come out."

[...]

Fotis Dulos and his girlfriend Michelle Troconis — who he said he still loves and thinks she still loves him, though her attorneys have filed a no-contact order — have pleaded not guilty to evidence tampering and hindering prosecution charges in connection with the May 24 disappearance of the New Canaan mom.

[...]

"I think with information they had, they did best they could, I understand they had tremendous pressure on them," Dulos told News 4. "Statistically when this happens, 90 or 95 percent (of the time) it’s the spouse. So I understand why people feel like this."

"It's 90 percent, it's not 100 percent — I'm in the 5 or 10 percent," he quickly added.

[...]

"I had my differences with Jennifer like many people do when they go through a marriage, but that doesn’t mean that I wish her ill in any way ... I never wanted Jennifer out of the way."

Dulos detailed his interactions with Jennifer during the final weeks before her disappearance, painting a more optimistic picture as the couple was still in the midst of their ugly divorce and custody battle — saying he and his lawyer were starting to get hopeful an agreement on joint custody could soon be reached.

"The interesting thing was the last month, I tried many times to make an opening and start communicating with her directly, and that didin’t go anywhere in the past. But about mid-April she responded, and we started talking directly," said Dulos. "We started talking about possibly going into mediation, she recognized that she was taken by her lawyers, and the dynamic started changing. We started having good communications, good conversations. We made a rule that if we got onto a subject that we didn’t agree, we would park it so we don’t make it antagonistic."

[...]

Fotis claimed the two had even were cordial with each other when they met a couple times to drop off their kids, describing a time Jennifer invited him to stay and have his meal with the children on the back patio of her home the Wednesday before she vanished.

July 3, 2019

Jennifer Dulos case: Legal experts say Fotis TV interview a risky move

Legal experts said reaching out to the media could be a shrewd move for high-profile defendants to influence potential jurors — but also a dangerous one, since it could give prosecutors ammunition to use at trial.
NBC New York’s Sarah Wallace said Dulos’ lawyers “would not let him talk about specifics” during the interview.

That gave Fotis Dulos the opportunity to “soften his image” to potential jurors, said Brittany Paz, a defense lawyer at Shelton-based Ruane Attorneys.

“There really wasn’t much of a downside for him because he didn’t talk about the specifics of the case,” Paz said. “It was coached beforehand. Norm made sure (Fotis) knew what he could and couldn’t say.”

Paz is a former associate of Pattis’ who worked on the high-profile “Manhattan Madam” case of Anna Gristina. She remembers accompanying Gristina to a Los Angeles interview with “Dr. Phil.” Paz said she coached the client about what to talk about during the interview — and what not to.

“This is not uncommon for Norm and Norm has done this before,” she said. “Almost certainly, he told them what not to ask and told Fotis what not to say.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back