Found Deceased CT - Jessica Edwards, 30, South Windsor, 9 May 2021 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

mlhenn

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

upload_2021-5-11_16-49-26.jpeg
5’3”
152 lbs
Black hair
Brown hair

Circumstances of Disappearance
Last had contact with family on evening of 5/9/2021 when she was over at their house in East Hartford for dinner.
Husband reports that she left residence in South Windsor the morning of 5/10/2021 with a friend.
no additional details known.

South Windsor woman reported missing by family

This link states same info as the one in previous post.

Im a little confused though.
States she was last seen leaving her home with an unknown person, and then states something about being called out of her training at a hospital??
I think they mean that she called off on Monday...called and said she would not be there

So many questions:

Husband said she left with a 'friend'. Who? Were they in a car? Did husband see her leave? Any neighborhood cameras? Any history of DV? Any kids? Did husband not question that she was supposed to be going to clinical training?? Does she normally drive her car to training?

And did she actually call Hartford Hospital? Who took the call? Does that person know her personally, and did they feel she sounded fine? Or did she just leave a VM?

South Windsor police not ruling out foul play in case of missing woman

May 13
Police say they are looking into every possible situation that may have led to the disappearance of a local woman, including whether foul play was involved.

“We certainly haven’t ruled anything out,” said Sgt. Mark Cleverdon, the South Windsor Police Department’s public information officer, during a press conference Thursday afternoon. He declined to discuss specifics because investigators “are still looking into every angle.”

Search continues for Jessica Edwards, missing South Windsor mother

May 13
The family of a missing South Windsor woman and town police are becoming increasingly worried after finding no sign of her since Monday morning.

Jessica Edwards, 30, married mother of a 7-month-old boy, visited her sister and mother on Sunday in East Hartford, police spokesman Sgt. Mark Cleverdon said. Her husband told police that she left their South Windsor condominium early Monday and no one has seen her since, Cleverdon said.

Local police have enlisted the help of state and federal agencies, he said at an afternoon press conference. Town police have conducted neighborhood canvasses and searches of the immediate area surrounding Edwards’ home, including the use of canine teams and an aerial search, Cleverdon said.

“We have also enlisted the assistance of our regional digital investigations unit to establish a digital footprint that could bring us closer to finding out where Jessica is,” he said.

To Note:
•Edwards left her mother’s house, Sunday at about 10:45 p.m.
•an email was sent to her professor at the community college at about 2:20 a.m. Monday, saying she would not be attending the clinical session at Hartford Hospital that morning
•left Monday morning around 7 from her house
•Edwards did not take her own vehicle
•her phone is off
•missed a clinical class at Hartford Hospital on Monday morning
•there’s no indication of mental illness

To Note:
•Edwards left her mother’s house, Sunday at about 10:45 p.m.
•an email was sent to her professor at the community college at about 2:20 a.m. Monday, saying she would not be attending the clinical session at Hartford Hospital that morning
•left Monday morning around 7 from her house
•Edwards did not take her own vehicle
•her phone is off
•missed a clinical class at Hartford Hospital on Monday morning
•there’s no indication of mental illness
Can I add please? Sent an email at 2:20 AM to say she wasn’t coming to class, but never verbally contacted anyone.

eta. I’m an idiot. And possibly a wee bit medicated...sorry

Can I add please? Sent an email at 2:20 AM to say she wasn’t coming to class, but never verbally contacted anyone.

eta. I’m an idiot. And possibly a wee bit medicated...sorry

Im glad you mentioned that because I didn’t include the part where she did not verbally contact the hospital supervisor. That got me thinking!

Im glad you mentioned that because I didn’t include the part where she did not verbally contact the hospital supervisor. That got me thinking!
I don’t think it was necessarily her that sent that email.
I’m still confused. So she was with her mom and sis(?) Sunday until @ 10:45 pm. Then she went home? And husband saw her leave at 7 am? With a
“friend”? Does he know this person? Did he actually see the friend and see them leave together?
Lately I just don’t believe anyone’s story about anything anymore.

South Windsor Police Department PIO

@SWPD_PIO

Attached is our statement from yesterday's press conference regarding the disappearance of Jessica Edwards. If you have any information to share, please call the tip line or the main line to the police department. Help us bring Jessica home.
E1WMFnBVEAA1uzm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmphilippe
Back