CT - Kent Mawhinney, 54, South Windsor, 21 Jan 2019 *Charged in connection to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
FD as marriage whisperer:

Dulos part of local lawyer’s case; Cops say Mawhinney used him in attempt to contact wife

Quotes from article:
"Records in the new case list Mawhinney’s address as xxxxxx Manchester. He is listed in the rape case as living on xxxx South Windsor, but he had to vacate that home because of his wife’s accusations and the subsequent protective order".

"Johnson reported that Mawhinney’s wife told the state police detective on June 27 that she feared for her safety".

“She reported that she believed it was suspicious that Dulos had such a sudden vested interest in her relationship with Mawhinney,” the officer wrote. “She stated that she felt she was being ‘baited’ and was uncomfortable with the fact that Dulos kept inviting her back to his residence.

“She stated that she believed Dulos was ‘indebted’ to Mawhinney and that she believed Dulos was working on behalf of Mawhinney to get rid of her,” Johnson continued. “She stated that she believed that Mawhinney wanted her dead.”

"Mawhinney’s wife told police that Dulos contacted her May 16 to say Mawhinney had told him that he loved her and wanted her back. She said Dulos passed on three conditions her husband had set, including that they figure out the “legal mess” and that they take a vacation together to reconnect". [BBM]

"She said she asked Dulos to convey five conditions of her own, including that she wanted respect, wanted Mawhinney to go to Alcoholics Anonymous and get counseling, and wanted him to finance the resolution".

"She reported that Dulos called her back to say Mawhinney agreed to her conditions and wanted the three of them to meet. But the meeting never happened after her lawyers advised against it".

His 3 conditions were a pretty good tip off that the meeting was not the greatest of ideas. Surprised that FD master negotiater didn't come up with something a bit more subtle! But it looks like KM and FD were in a hurry to patch things up with STBX. I'm scratching my head and wonder what does she know and why is she valuable to whatever scheme they might have had cooked up?

I really wonder where he planned to take his STBX on 'vacation' so they could 'reconnect'? Cruise ship with a balcony, mountain climbing, Greece perhaps?

It at least sounds like victims atty's protected her from herself and she listened to her gut to stay AWAY from 4JX! Hope the victim gets the support and counseling she needs as the DV through this sad story looks to have been awful.
MOO

The description of the sexual encounters that happened to bring about the protection order certainly sounded like someone who needed help with substance abuse. His SBTX confirms this: She..."wanted Mawhinney to go to Alcoholics Anonymous and get counseling." No surprises here...yet he continues to yield legal advice?????

Sick, warped people.
Can you imagine if you were a client of either
KM or FD, then reading this, and realizing this is how your 'professional' is spending their
spare time cooking up schemes to trick their
STBX for god only knows what reason.

No wonder Mr. Markowitz suddenly decided to
bail on the partnership.
FD must regale in finding another woman hater
to befriend and ride his ship down too.

Now we can add superman relationship guru
to FD's resume.

Now we can add superman relationship guru
to FD's resume.

RSBM

FD no doubt (IMO) had a new, wealthy lady friend lined up for his pal KM. ‘

‘Take a look at my spreadsheet, KM. Obviously you can’t have No 1, because she is my next target. No 2 is my back-up. Pick one from 3-6 and I will facilitate an introduction for you, once you have scratched my back/cancelled my outstanding fees’.

Moo

RSBM

FD no doubt (IMO) had a new, wealthy lady friend lined up for his pal KM. ‘

‘Take a look at my spreadsheet, KM. Obviously you can’t have No 1, because she is my next target. No 2 is my back-up. Pick one from 3-6 and I will facilitate an introduction for you, once you have scratched my back/cancelled my outstanding fees’.

Moo

Funny...but
My take is that both are now beggars who can't be choosers. MSM has done them both in.
Thus they will both be grabbing 4th rung single
females, not weathy ones who have their pick.

Typical profiles for their new friends will be:
Need a place to live
Need someone to pay my bills
Need someone to buy me a car
Need a domineering, protective type
Need someone to put food on my table

I've seen this too many times in real life.

Attorney charged with violating protective order after having Fotis Dulos reach out to estranged wife

Quotes from article:
"Later that month, she met with Dulos at a West Hartford restaurant",

"She said he showed her a love letter from Mawhinney, but told him "she would not meet with Mawhinney unless both of their lawyers were present."

"After taking out a $750,000 life insurance policy, she told police "she was in fear for her safety," and that "it was suspicious that Dulos had such a sudden vested interest in her relations with Mawhinney."

"Documents go on to say "she felt she was being baited" and that "Dulos was working on behalf of Mawhinney to get rid of her."

"The estranged wife later reported this to police".

"Mawhinney was arrested for violating the no-contact protective order".

"Police said he used Dulos to contact his wife".

"Documents show Fotis called her the week his estranged wife went missing".

"Mawhinney's attorney said he couldn't comment on the case".

"Mawhinney also has another case pending out of Hartford for sexual assault".

I just want to point out a timeline issue here, according to court docket it looks like KM filed for divorce from current wife 1/14/2019, and the sexual assault/rape was committed on 1/21/2019 and he was charged the same day (incident involving near strangling). So basically a week after he filed for divorce. Not surprising they were still living in same house just a week after he filed for divorce.
4 months later FD tried the “marriage counselor” role.

I just want to point out a timeline issue here, according to court docket it looks like KM filed for divorce from current wife 1/14/2019, and the sexual assault/rape was committed on 1/21/2019 and he was charged the same day (incident involving near strangling). So basically a week after he filed for divorce. Not surprising they were still living in same house just a week after he filed for divorce.
4 months later FD tried the “marriage counselor” role.
Thanks! I keep looking in Hartford County for the other assault charge and can't find it. Have you had any luck?

In researching more info on KM I came across
another article discussing the current sexual
assault charge. Sorry I didn't save it but there was a paragraph that made me take note...
Mrs. KM said,
"Fotis said he could talk to KM and help work this out. He said "If I tell Kent to shut up he will, if I tell him to sit down and shut up, he will.
He listens to what I tell him. I can help work this out".
I hadn't seen that in the other articles but I couldn't help but realize the self-value and
self-importance this dude places on HIMSELF.

And how dare she not take the annointed one's
help and advice. sigh.

In researching more info on KM I came across
another article discussing the current sexual
assault charge. Sorry I didn't save it but there was a paragraph that made me take note...
Mrs. KM said,
"Fotis said he could talk to KM and help work this out. He said "If I tell Kent to shut up he will, if I tell him to sit down and shut up, he will.
He listens to what I tell him. I can help work this out".
I hadn't seen that in the other articles but I couldn't help but realize the self-value and
self-importance this dude places on HIMSELF.

And how dare she not take the annointed one's
help and advice. sigh.

This is right in line with the FD personality we've come to expect...UGH!
This is absolutely frightening when viewing the comments with the date of FD's wife's "disappeaerance." It appears that FD was aware that KM had a temper and could be intimidating....Mrs. KM has a right to be fearful.

This is right in line with the FD personality we've come to expect...UGH!
This is absolutely frightening when viewing the comments with the date of FD's wife's "disappeaerance." It appears that FD was aware that KM had a temper and could be intimidating....Mrs. KM has a right to be fearful.
yes it sounds like KM is a "Mean Drunk", and they are to be feared when under the influence.

Thank you! I was having technical difficulties adding the link. He is piloting a boat and wearing a baseball cap
Wonder if that boat is docked somewhere or he tows it ? Either way if they used it to ditch her body there have got to be some cctv cameras that caught it on camera along the way. Wonder if KM has an alibi for Saturday the 25th?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_a_supervillain
Back