Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe someone else was going to let the cat out of the bag and she wanted to be the first to say it.

This really saddens me but i can see how it works for the intruder as well.

I agree. She didn't have to admit it to the public but she did so I think it may make her story more believable? The problem is if poor Lisa died because of accident due to mom's carlessness or was there really an intruder?

What if mom picked her up in her drunkeness and dropped her?

Hummm... JI mentioned that someone who did this could have been a person cheating on their husband (not sure of exact wording) ...

Perhaps mom was drinking with a male freind who stole her baby after she passed out from being drunk?

Remember Moms own words... "we"..."I" woke up....who is "we"??? Now that her being drunk came into the spotlight, along with JI mentioning "cheating" ...... hummm....

Hummm... JI mentioned that someone who did this could have been a person cheating on their husband (not sure of exact wording) ...

Perhaps mom was drinking with a male freind who stole her baby after she passed out from being drunk?

Remember Moms own words... "we"..."I" woke up....who is "we"??? Now that her being drunk came into the spotlight, along with JI mentioning "cheating" ...... hummm....

Well one would hope if he knew, he would say something. It's his daughter too!!

Knew this was coming - was mother drinking alone or with friends I wonder.

Not really, lots of us here could have given her an ok, for a couple glasses of wine. But D R U N K? Not good with kids in the house. Might tend to show a degree of negligence. MOO

We already know she: doesn't know if she locked the door, did not close the window, did not hear the supposed intruder take the baby despite the baby monitor. You'd have to be sleeping like a log to miss all that, and the woman whose husband was working overnight should have been extra cautious with the safety, but she appears to have been just the opposite.

I believe I've heard of at least one other case where a parent was drunk or drugged, went to sleep alongside a baby, then rolled on top of the child and smothered it. Perhaps this happened to Lisa, then the mother woke up/sobered up/covered up with the abduction tale?

I just posted the exact theory in another thread!

We already know she: doesn't know if she locked the door, did not close the window, did not hear the supposed intruder take the baby despite the baby monitor. You'd have to be sleeping like a log to miss all that, and the woman whose husband was working overnight should have been extra cautious with the safety, but she appears to have been just the opposite.

I know what you mean JJ ,but before this people have been talking about how they were giving her a pass for that, lots of people talking about how soundly they sleep. It seemed strange, but this explains it without a shadow of a doubt. MOO

:cry: Why do I get so emotionally invested in these cases. That poor precious baby girl. Where are you Lisa? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025