Dan Abrams ABC to Interview Lisa's parents 10/17/2011 & Today Show

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW in this people magazine link it says that the neighbor left at 10:30. even if for whatever reason 10:30 is inaccurate, you still have to account for the time the neighbor was over.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Excellent point! That could be why LE said 10:30, and not 6:40. I keep hearing people say that she is lying - that she lied to police, etc. In fact, we don't KNOW what she said to LE officially. We have to remember that the information we get may not always be exactly what happened. But, LE did clearly state that the parents stories checked out, from the beginning. I take that to mean that DB actually told them everything, including the drinking.

That doesn't mean that the parents didn't do something, but trying to compare what she said today with something that LE said 2 weeks ago is like comparing apples to oranges.

He might remember something later. Just like Elizabeth Smart's sister remembered later who it was. So, sorry, that makes no sense to me whatsoever.
So?

He could tell me, or the child psychologist.

Either I or the psychologist would relay that information to LE ASAP. LE doesn't need full access to my kid. They would never get it. They would, however, get all the information the child psychologist could extract from my son.

When it comes to protecting my son from being tricked or manipulated, I don't much care what makes sense to a stranger.

An no, I don't trust LE to be ethical just because he's 5.

Megyn Kelly on fox just said the family hadn't paid the phone bill and the phone was on restricted access, couldn't make outgoing calls.

She also said at the start of her show, Noon ct that they uncovered a "major inconsistency" in the family story and they will reveal it and the family's defense to it.

eta: also showed two short clips, one talking with the family. one video of megyn outside of the window to the computer room. she says the family now believes the intruder came in through the window vs. the door.

I bet it has to do with JI's changing story about the sequence of events when he got home.

Megyn Kelly on FOX just reported that they have uncovered a "major" inconsistency in the interview she did with DB and JI last weekend. She will be reporting on it at noon central time. I wonder if this is just a teaser to get us to watch or truly a big inconsistency?

Also, the 3 interviews I have seen this morning is the first time that I have thought that DB and JI were covering something. Before, I have always thought they were so sincere. I guess the worm turns!

I'm hoping the M Kelly interview will answer more questions we all have.....One thing she just said is that the parents now believe the intruder came thru the window....seems they we saying just the opposite earlier?

3 questions I have are:

1. Did JI see DB bring the box of wine into the house after her trip, or did she just bring in the wipes and baby food? (if she didn't bring in the wine then that tells me she was closet drinking)

2. Did JI notice the fan was indeed on in the bedroom the night Lisa was allegedly abducted? (I find it hard to believe that she remembered to turn on the fan if she couldn't remember to turn off the lights, lock the front door, close the window in the computer room or check on her sick child.)

3. Was DB in pajama's/normal sleeping clothes, or was she in the same clothes she was wearing when JI left for work?

Do not continue to discuss Debra's mother. If someone has a MSM link please send it to my PM so that I can review it before continuing any discussion on her mother. She is deceased for crying out loud! She has nothing to do with this case!

Phone bill for which phone? Landline? They had 3 cell phones.
Interesting that all cell phones are MIA. Guess it doesn't matter, cause LE can find out where they were about that time from the pings. But if all phones were "off" no pings, I think.

I'm beginning to wonder, because JI didn't appear too concerned about DB's wine intake, if he isn't prone to drink as much himself... Both were very nonchalant about it. mo

Exactly. Like the fact that the only adult in a home with 3 small children being plastered is NOT a big deal? :snooty:

I wonder if there is a sighting of DB drinking on the porch or doing something else at 7.30 and that's why she had to change Lisa's bedtime.

I think the point is being missed here. We dont even know if she really did have a drink. Just because she bought that wine doesnt mean she drank it. It means she bought it. It could have been a cover-up the whole time. Like I said, great defense to say I blacked out and dont remember anything. I dont buy it at all. If she drank with someone, you would think that they would have come forward as to not wanting to be part of a murder. (unless of course they helped). All we have is Deb saying she was drunk. Well, you dont get drunk and black out and then are able to pop up out of bed sober when your husband comes home from work a few hours later. Its all lies. This family has been lying since day one and all this time has been wasted. WHY are they not being arrested for lying to police and obstructing justice. WHY are those other children not being taken to the station to be questioned on what happened that night.

Who did she buy the wine with, her brother right? Well maybe he helped her. There was no stranger involved in this at all. Just think how that stranger would have had all the cards stacked just right for him that night, it would be like hitting the lottery and so far fetched. What we have here is another narcissistic sociopath. Handcuff her already..

Megyn just gave a preview of her interview which airs at one PM this afternoon (EST) on Fox news. DB admits to drinking more than 5 glasses of wine in the preview segment shown.

It just didn't set right with me when DB was smiling and snickering about if she might have a drinking problem. She just doesn't appear to be that worried or concerned about Baby Lisa.

2 questions I have are:

1. Did JI see DB bring the box of wine into the house after her trip, or did she just bring in the wipes and baby food? (if she didn't bring in the wine then that tells me she was closet drinking)

2. Did JI notice the fan was indeed on in the bedroom the night Lisa was allegedly abducted? (I find it hard to believe that she remembered to turn on the fan if she couldn't remember to turn off the lights, lock the front door, close the window in the computer room or check on her sick child.)
I think JI was already at work when everything happened. Can't promise that though. And, no, as far as I know he hasn't discussed much about the inside of the house, only that the front door was "unlocked" (what does that mean, wide open?) and the lights were on. Lisa gone. Where was Debra?

3 questions I have are:

3. Was DB in pajama's/normal sleeping clothes, or was she in the same clothes she was wearing when JI left for work?

Looks like I missed something else. Where can I find the information about the fan? Thanks.

Yes but LE already had the car plus cadaver dog hits and some hint of chloroform I beleive. Plus all the proven lying. JMO

This string of comments began with a poster hypothesizing that PD has burned clothes, cell phone pings and statements from a neighbor. My argument was, if PD had all those things, they would have enough evidence to make an arrest, which they have not done. A murder arrest was made, however, in the Anthony case without a body.

So?

He could tell me, or the child psychologist.

Either I or the psychologist would relay that information to LE ASAP. LE doesn't need full access to my kid. They would never get it. They would, however, get all the information the child psychologist could extract from my son.

When it comes to protecting my son from being tricked or manipulated, I don't much care what makes sense to a stranger.

An no, I don't trust LE to be ethical just because he's 5.

I'm with you on all counts Turnadot! Also keep in mind, children will repeat and think real, something they are told repetitively. So they could think they remember something that they overheard adults talking about, or something LE told them over and over, when it never really happened.

I think the point is being missed here. We dont even know if she really did have a drink. Just because she bought that wine doesnt mean she drank it. It means she bought it. It could have been a cover-up the whole time. Like I said, great defense to say I blacked out and dont remember anything. I dont buy it at all. If she drank with someone, you would think that they would have come forward as to not wanting to be part of a murder. (unless of course they helped). All we have is Deb saying she was drunk. Well, you dont get drunk and black out and then are able to pop up out of bed sober when your husband comes home from work a few hours later. Its all lies. This family has been lying since day one and all this time has been wasted. WHY are they not being arrested for lying to police and obstructing justice. WHY are those other children not being taken to the station to be questioned on what happened that night.

Who did she buy the wine with, her brother right? Well maybe he helped her. There was no stranger involved in this at all. Just think how that stranger would have had all the cards stacked just right for him that night, it would be like hitting the lottery and so far fetched. What we have here is another narcissistic sociopath. Handcuff her already..
She said she was drunk.

Phone bill for which phone? Landline? They had 3 cell phones.

Whether it be land line or cell phone, with restricted access you can still ALWAYS CALL 911..... So we know they cant use that excuse.

Megyn Kelly on fox just said the family hadn't paid the phone bill and the phone was on restricted access, couldn't make outgoing calls.

She also said at the start of her show, Noon ct that they uncovered a "major inconsistency" in the family story and they will reveal it and the family's defense to it.

eta: also showed two short clips, one talking with the family. one video of megyn outside of the window to the computer room. she says the family now believes the intruder came in through the window vs. the door.

But, all landlines have a dialtone to dial 911 even when service is out of order or temporarily disconnected. I keep a landline plugged in next to the bed in case I need 911. My cell charges in the family room/kitchen.

Perhaps the family just didn't realize this or it may be different in MO as I used to work for Bellsouth on the SE coast.

MOO

wm

Good point, IMO.

I agree it's possible she's spinning a yarn as part of a defense setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member