Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's right. There is no source in msm that exists with information on the cadaver dog alert. It is simply what one person thought they heard happen. The info comes from someones blog.

He's right. There is no source in msm that exists with information on the cadaver dog alert. It is simply what one person thought they heard happen. The info comes from someones blog.

It is in a link that the dogs hit on a chest in a shed during the 2010 search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is the only sentence about canines:
Rassier said he believes investigators came back to his property this week because of new canine resources. He said he supports any effort to do a search in a new and better way.
"I'm all for it," he said.

So even that is second-hand, from Rassier and not LE. And nothing about a cadaver dog making a "hit."

I am sure when they searched the farm they had K 9 handlers and dogs. The property is very large. I can speculate or infer that maybe those dogs right or wrong hit on something . I do hope that in Henrich that they have the right guy and the family gets answers. Jacob looked like such a wonderful boy.

There are references to the special dogs from Louisiana. It has been on here several times.

The dogs hit on a cedar chest and an umbrella stand in one of the sheds on the Rassier property and DR said there was some old blood on the chest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The issue is cadaver hit...human there is no mention of it anywhere. Sounds like false information

Not in the latest link. It has been on here so many times. Google may be your friend

Source: Unsolved Mysteries

I believe the most likely person to have committed this was Dan Rassier. Reasons why I think Dan is the most likely suspect:

Dan was a weird and strange dude to begin with.

Still living at home, never married,

home alone the day Jacob dissappeared,

Lived less than a mile away from Jacob’s home

Jacob was kidnapped in front of the Rassier’s property

Dan claims he slept through the search

The police believe now the kidnapper was on foot since all cars have been accounted for seen in the area around that time

Dan kept a file on Jacob Wetterling at his home

Dan is considered a person of interest still according to investigators

A search warrant was granted for the Rassier property

I’ve read that there was a hit by cadaver dogs near a oak chest in Rassier’s house but no body was found

http://unsolvedmysteries.us/jacob-wetterling-case-who-kidnapped-him/

Whether a dog hit or not, items of interest and a box with blood on it is still in the possession of LE. LE is gagged from discussing specifics and the last thing said was "we're not going to rush the lab".

Source: Unsolved Mysteries

I believe the most likely person to have committed this was Dan Rassier. Reasons why I think Dan is the most likely suspect:

Dan was a weird and strange dude to begin with.

Still living at home, never married,

home alone the day Jacob dissappeared,

Lived less than a mile away from Jacob’s home

Jacob was kidnapped in front of the Rassier’s property

Dan claims he slept through the search

The police believe now the kidnapper was on foot since all cars have been accounted for seen in the area around that time

Dan kept a file on Jacob Wetterling at his home

Dan is considered a person of interest still according to investigators

A search warrant was granted for the Rassier property

I’ve read that there was a hit by cadaver dogs near a oak chest in Rassier’s house but no body was found

http://unsolvedmysteries.us/jacob-wetterling-case-who-kidnapped-him/

That was a personal comment by Robert Stack from the conspiracy show unsolved mysteries .... If that is where you got your DR ideas from it explains everything.

(Other than Stack) nobody says DR is weird and strange. Quite the contrary . He is spoken of as a likable and respected music teacher .... He did not sleep through the search ..... and If he was on foot the dogs would have tracked Jacob to DR's house and we know they did not

Logic denies that DR would accost 3 neighbor boys at the end of his driveway , send 2 of them home to phone police , then nonchalantly walk back to his house with Jacob . Not to mention the 2 boys describe the kidnapper as short and fat and DR is tall and lanky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member