Deceased/Not Found Danka Ilić, 1 year old, Bor, Serbia, 26 March 2024 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The worm of doubt, but also a glimmer of hope, was brought to the family of the missing girl Danka Ilić by the rumors that she was in Düsseldorf, as happened a few days after her disappearance when a video from Vienna appeared claiming to be Danka. .

The information that Danka is in Germany was spread a week ago by Rade Dragijević, suspected of helping after her murder, for which his son Dejan and Srđan Janković, workers at the Bor waterworks, are suspected.

Rade publicly revealed, writing on Facebook, that he had received a letter from an unknown woman who had seen Danka in Germany. This is not the first time that the Dragijevićs have claimed that the child is alive and that they have been unjustly accused of her disappearance and murder. While Rade was in custody, his wife Svetlana claimed that Danka Ilić's mother, Ivana Ilić, who was pregnant at the time, knew where the girl was, that is, she had entrusted her to someone. After he was released to defend himself and after Svetlana Dragijević's death, the father of the first suspect repeated the same thing and has now gone further and determined the location.

The letter says that Danka was seen in Düsseldorf in a luxurious house surrounded by high walls. This woman who wrote me a letter says that there was a black car parked in front of the house and that she saw everything a few months ago - Rade said.

The Illic family expects the police to react as they did when, a few days after little Danka's disappearance, a video appeared from Vienna, in which it was believed to be of her.

(..)

Milan Ilić, Danka's paternal grandfather, said that Dragijević's announcement had upset the girl's entire family.

- We are all very disappointed. We don't know what to think, we doubt everything we have been told so far, because over time it turns out that there is no evidence. I began to believe, that is, to hope, that Danka is still somewhere and alive. God grant that they had handed her over to someone and not killed her. What made us even more suspicious was the message that appeared on the profile of Radoslav Dragijević, Dejan's father, who wrote that my granddaughter was in Düsseldorf, Germany - said Milan.

DANKA ILIĆ IZMEĐU BEČA I DIZELDORFA! Nada da je devojčica živa još postoji

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back