Darlie Innocent? Then how do you explain... ?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
...it was his sock..if she was using it as a glove,as you suggested,it would have her blood dna not other dna on it....

aha sidestepped my question on how it leads to Darin with only Darlie's dna found on it. Oh and no unknown dna was found on it so how did the intruder get it to the alley without leaving his dna on it? If Darlie left her skin cells, why didn't the intruder?

Her appeals were held up due to the transcript problem..that's why she's been longer on dr than most.

Yes, ITA all men are still babies. My son is 28 going on 18, LOL and yes I spoiled him...hahahahaha but he's a good kid. He works very hard and has little time off for himself.

See you raised him right....you didn't have any "issues" such as my mother and grandmother. Good for you. Funny though this is how it should be...right.:innocent:

annkitty,

What a heart of gold you have. The ugly truth is that it does happen almost every day. It is really hard to read about these poor babies and children being murdered by the one person in their lives that should love and protect them. I try not to read about them here on WS or anywhere else for that matter as they hurt me so bad. But I am following the Casey Anthony case every day. I don't care if she gets the DP or life as long as she never is free to walk outside of a prisons walls again I will be happy. As I think about it I guess I don't care if Darlie gets the DP either as long as she never walks free of prison walls again. I would like to see prisoners like these females do hard labor though ( move this pile of rocks each weighing 5lbs over here today by hand, walking the lenght of a football field now move the same pile of rock over there the next day) because I think prison is to easy for the likes of them. JMO.

Anyhoo I seem to be babbling now. Sorry.

WOW, Wonders, great to hear from you after a very long time!!! I agree with you on so many points, especially, HARD LABOR!!! These women (not quite sure on this topic quite yet, getting there) need to face tough time to imagine the senseless and DISGUSTING crimes that they have committed!!! To KILL your own children while they watched is the most HEINOUS CRIME IMO!!! I can't even comprehend in my life how a person/mother could do something so unbelievably sickening and gut-wrenching!!! Then again, that is maybe why I am human and they are not, as well as all the ones that post here (i.e. yourself, WhityWendy, Cami, etc.)???? As Always Guys, JMOO!! Ann :twocents::angel::furious:

Oh I'm with you there Wonders. You want to eat? Good here's what you get in my prison....grow your own food so you don't have to depend on the tax payers. Gym equipment....not in my prison...you're not bulking up so you can go out and prey on even more people. Television..not in my prison......computers....not in my prison. You need the dentist? Good your family can pay for it and your doctor's bills too.

You'll be kept so busy all day doing hard manual labour that you will fall asleep the minute you hit that cell.

I see Dave Moffat is spreading around that poor Darlie has been written up and in Seg...but oh she didn't do anything wrong it was the other prisoners and the guards who are jealous of her. He wants people to write to the Warden. Jeesh will anybody ever make that girl take responsibility for her actions.

Absolutely cami. There would not even be a book to read in my ideal prison.
OMGosh I could go on forever about my ideal prison.

Ann, you know "where" in this murder case that I made that jump for the death penalty. It was when I was reading the transcripts from the first PO on the scene. Office Waddell I think...anyhow, he describes the look in Damon eyes (he was still alive when he arrived). When I was reading this it hit me so hard. Poor Damon, he seemed to be more of a mother's boy than Devon and the look IMO he was giving his mother was the HOW COULD YOU look. WHAT DID I DO LOOK. When the PO describes it, you can tell it actually affected him, of course IMO. The eyes never lie. You can "read" allot into a situation just by looking people straight in the eyes.

I know people like to say Darlie was in shock which was why she didn't render any aid to Damon as the PO asked her to do but even the EMT's stated that she was NOT IN SHOCK when they arrived. I believe Darin was. His memories of certain events make me believe he def wasn't apart of the murder. The covering up is a totally different story but I honestly believe that Darin had no idea she was capable of killing the boys.

IMO she deserves the DP because of what she did to Damon and Devon NO 5 and 6 year old deserves to die the way they did. So many images show you a ungrieving mother (DARLIE). People can talk to me until they are blue in the face about why they think Darlie was so SMILEY and HAPPY at the birthday grave party, but I will never falter on my belief that the reason she was so freaking HAPPY that day was because she was relieved that the boys were gone and she actually thought IMO she got away with it. SHOW ME SOMEONE WHO IS SMILING, HAPPY, picking and joking at their recently deceased child's grave and I will show you a murderer. JMHO

Oh WhityWendy, I HOPEFULLY in my lifetime will not be able to show you such a self centered/vain person!!! I am disgusted by the fact that a person could smile in such circumstances... Please do not try to judge me for picking apart an investigation which I though previously to be botched and one-sided. I have spent over 9 years viewing this case and this is the 1st time in all these years I could find rational explanations and reasoning to the GUILT of Darlie by facts, evidence and opinions. Previously it was always one-sided, HANG DARLIE... Now I actually see the picture of Darlie as she was and it makes me want to throw up!!!!! Anyhow, thanks to you and CAMI for your help, now at 99.9%, just .01 shy of 100... Love to All!!! Ann:truce::sick::praying:

I agree with all of you in regards to how murderers should be treated in prison. Hard labor everyday, nothing to read, watch. Why should they get any rights when they took away the life of another human. JMHO

Oh WhityWendy, I HOPEFULLY in my lifetime will not be able to show you such a self centered/vain person!!! I am disgusted by the fact that a person could smile in such circumstances... Please do not try to judge me for picking apart an investigation which I though previously to be botched and one-sided. I have spent over 9 years viewing this case and this is the 1st time in all these years I could find rational explanations and reasoning to the GUILT of Darlie by facts, evidence and opinions. Previously it was always one-sided, HANG DARLIE... Now I actually see the picture of Darlie as she was and it makes me want to throw up!!!!! Anyhow, thanks to you and CAMI for your help, now at 99.9%, just .01 shy of 100... Love to All!!! Ann:truce::sick::praying:

Ann, I would NEVER judge you for picking apart everything involved. We have all picked this case apart. I have always wondered why this particular murder captured my interest over any other one, still to this day. I don't know if it was because I remember when it happened, I lived in Texas back then and during a commercial break, the news briefly reported that a mother and two sons had been attacked in the middle of the night downstairs while the father and infant were sleeping upstairs. I looked at my roommate at the moment and said the man did it. That was my first reaction. Why... because they kept mentioning how he had apparently slept through the whole thing. I thought yea, another man trying to get rid of his wife. At the time you did not know that the kids had died. I thought Darlie was a victim and was so lucky to have survived. That was that, I didn't think any more of it, until one morning while I was watching the news and they had video footage of the graveyard birthday. Up till this point I believe the whole entire state of Texas actually considered Darlie a victim. But when they showed the video they also started reporting about how the evidence was not matching up with her story. I stood there and watched the video and I knew deep down then that her husband had nothing to do it. I looked at my roommate and said that girl murdered her little boys. I don't care what people say about the video, I do not know if the original version I saw that morning is even available here on the net but I tell you, the look in that woman's eyes and the way she spoke was so cold and ....I can't think of the word right now but it was like listening to a stranger talk about the deaths of the boys instead their very own mother.

I moved to CA and read the progess of the trial in LA Times so by the end of the trial I knew she was guilty. Then I couple of years ago I read the write up of the murder at Crime Library (Court TV) and at the end of the article it started saying how she could be innocent. WOW that was what started me on my "adventure" into Darlie's world. I have read everything I could possibly google about her and now every ounce of my being tells me she murdered those two little precious boys. Sad but true....jmho

I agree with all of you in regards to how murderers should be treated in prison. Hard labor everyday, nothing to read, watch. Why should they get any rights when they took away the life of another human. JMHO

I 100% agree, you stole life now you want one??? PLEEEZZZ Give Me A BREAK!!! Suffer and die like what you did to the individual(s) that you stole life from!!! Preferably the same way you took lifeaway, you should lose yours??? That is my philosophy!! Just me ranting as always!! Take Care and Keep All Your Loved Ones SAFE!!! Ann :woohoo::dance:

Ann, I would NEVER judge you for picking apart everything involved. We have all picked this case apart. I have always wondered why this particular murder captured my interest over any other one, still to this day. I don't know if it was because I remember when it happened, I lived in Texas back then and during a commercial break, the news briefly reported that a mother and two sons had been attacked in the middle of the night downstairs while the father and infant were sleeping upstairs. I looked at my roommate at the moment and said the man did it. That was my first reaction. Why... because they kept mentioning how he had apparently slept through the whole thing. I thought yea, another man trying to get rid of his wife. At the time you did not know that the kids had died. I thought Darlie was a victim and was so lucky to have survived. That was that, I didn't think any more of it, until one morning while I was watching the news and they had video footage of the graveyard birthday. Up till this point I believe the whole entire state of Texas actually considered Darlie a victim. But when they showed the video they also started reporting about how the evidence was not matching up with her story. I stood there and watched the video and I knew deep down then that her husband had nothing to do it. I looked at my roommate and said that girl murdered her little boys. I don't care what people say about the video, I do not know if the original version I saw that morning is even available here on the net but I tell you, the look in that woman's eyes and the way she spoke was so cold and ....I can't think of the word right now but it was like listening to a stranger talk about the deaths of the boys instead their very own mother.

I moved to CA and read the progess of the trial in LA Times so by the end of the trial I knew she was guilty. Then I couple of years ago I read the write up of the murder at Crime Library (Court TV) and at the end of the article it started saying how she could be innocent. WOW that was what started me on my "adventure" into Darlie's world. I have read everything I could possibly google about her and now every ounce of my being tells me she murdered those two little precious boys. Sad but true....jmho

Thanks for sharing with me WhityWendy, that is how I am able to open up to you, just adore your honesty and how forthright you are... I saw it on possibly 48 Hours Mystery or one of the zillion true crime channels I watch, possibly Courttv??? Not sure, however, it peaked my interest enough to buy the book MTJD. That sparked my interest even higher and then I read the transcripts, other books and still could never really put 2 and 2 together in my own brain!!! That was back in 2001 and I am still speaking/talking about it to this day???? How bizarre is that??? It is just one of those cases that takes a grip of you and you want to know what the truth really is let alone what the "HELL" happened to make such a suspected perfect mother, father and children end in such a violent nature??? The case really took hold because of being sentenced to the DP and I am the type of individual when the DP is in effect, every I & T must be dotted and crossed. I have also been glued to the WM3 case for many years and it has the same hold on me!! Anyhow, sorry for my ranting and "B"ing, however, just thought I would help you and Cami and Wonders understand where I have been coming from all this time??? Keep bringing it on guys, nothing better than a great debate and opinions!!! Love it!!! Have a Great Weekend!! :twocents::twocents:

See you raised him right....you didn't have any "issues" such as my mother and grandmother. Good for you. Funny though this is how it should be...right.:innocent:

No, I didn't have any issues, but I wanted a boy like them. However, a girl would have been just as loved and wanted. I think my ex husband wanted a girl, LOL.

I consider him good as he has never been in any trouble, he doesn't go out at night preying on people. He has a good job and he works long hours..he's a sous chef in a local restaurant. As a supervisor, he must be there most of the time.

I taught him always to be strong, not a follower, be a leader. I raised him to know he has choices and he can choose the right path or the wrong one but he must take responsibility for himself. His only problem growing up was the lack of a male role model that he wanted desperately so my brother in law had to fill in as their son is the same age as mine. Actually, my sister and I were in the maternity together, we had private rooms side by side, LOL.

He always very lazy at home though, LOL and it's hard to get him to do things for me.

Thanks for sharing with me WhityWendy, that is how I am able to open up to you, just adore your honesty and how forthright you are... I saw it on possibly 48 Hours Mystery or one of the zillion true crime channels I watch, possibly Courttv??? Not sure, however, it peaked my interest enough to buy the book MTJD. That sparked my interest even higher and then I read the transcripts, other books and still could never really put 2 and 2 together in my own brain!!! That was back in 2001 and I am still speaking/talking about it to this day???? How bizarre is that??? It is just one of those cases that takes a grip of you and you want to know what the truth really is let alone what the "HELL" happened to make such a suspected perfect mother, father and children end in such a violent nature??? The case really took hold because of being sentenced to the DP and I am the type of individual when the DP is in effect, every I & T must be dotted and crossed. I have also been glued to the WM3 case for many years and it has the same hold on me!! Anyhow, sorry for my ranting and "B"ing, however, just thought I would help you and Cami and Wonders understand where I have been coming from all this time??? Keep bringing it on guys, nothing better than a great debate and opinions!!! Love it!!! Have a Great Weekend!! :twocents::twocents:

I believe I came to it that way as well. I first saw this on the Leeza show and I was impressed with the fact that her mother in law was doing all the talking and was adament that Darlie was innocent.

I then read a book Hush Little Babies as it was cheap from my book club. It didn't do much to change my mind...still thought she was innocent but her story just didn't ring true. How do you sleep through the murder of your two boys when the baby rolling in it's crib keeps you awake? That's why I started to read everything I could on this case and talk to others.

Then I saw Medical Detectives/Forensics Files and the prosecution's case. It really made me think and search out anything I could on this case. Don't know why since I'm Canadian. However, I then found a supporter forum where they insisted you read the trial transcripts...I did that and when I got to Darlie's testimony and read it...well it brought up a whole can of worms...she was lying and why would you lie if you're innocent?

WE then split from that forum and on to Mary's where we could discuss her guilt in peace. We ripped apart everything in this case. Every piece of evidence, every word spoken, every action. We were then called "antis" and we called the supporters "darlies" LOL.

For me, in my opinion, once I learned the blood evidence, I knew she was guilty. Evidence doesn't lie, it is what it is and it all points to her. People lie but evidence doesn't.

Never, ever did I want to admit this beautiful young woman could do what she did but I had to.

I believe that was her personality disorder at work. Why she would ever do something like that and then give an interview saying the boys lived wonderful lives and that even though her heart was breaking (yeah right), she wasn't sad for them as they wouldn't want her to be. Open mouth insert foot eh? She just couldn't stop herself though, she needed the attention.

I for one am glad you feel this way (my bold). It takes all of us for the world to go around. I think that one day something will pop right out at you and you will say ah-ha and everything else will fall right into place.

annkitty,

What a heart of gold you have. The ugly truth is that it does happen almost every day. It is really hard to read about these poor babies and children being murdered by the one person in their lives that should love and protect them. I try not to read about them here on WS or anywhere else for that matter as they hurt me so bad. But I am following the Casey Anthony case every day. I don't care if she gets the DP or life as long as she never is free to walk outside of a prisons walls again I will be happy. As I think about it I guess I don't care if Darlie gets the DP either as long as she never walks free of prison walls again. I would like to see prisoners like these females do hard labor though ( move this pile of rocks each weighing 5lbs over here today by hand, walking the lenght of a football field now move the same pile of rock over there the next day) because I think prison is to easy for the likes of them. JMO.

Anyhoo I seem to be babbling now. Sorry.

BBM....Yes, Annkitty has a heart of gold. She believes the best of people.

I am 110% sure of Darlie's guilt. None of her "stories" make any sense. I'm still on the fence about how much Darin participated in the cover-up and the actual crime. I think at the 11th hour, Darlie will implicate him in some way, even if it's just to save her sorry butt.

BBM....Yes, Annkitty has a heart of gold. She believes the best of people.

I am 110% sure of Darlie's guilt. None of her "stories" make any sense. I'm still on the fence about how much Darin participated in the cover-up and the actual crime. I think at the 11th hour, Darlie will implicate him in some way, even if it's just to save her sorry butt.

Well Thanks Tez!!! Yes I also believe at some point when Darlie is strapped to that chair, she is going to give something up about that evening??? Most definitely Darrin helped in covering the tracks of the crime or possibly something more sinister (at least some involvement at some level)??? Who knows, I just believe she did not accomplish all this on her own without some help!! Where the Heck have you been woman??? Hope all is well with you, your family and the babies!! Ann

Ann, I also enjoying debating with you. You don't try to take my words and tear them apart and you don't have that ugliness that some previous "darlies" posters had. I believe we are here for the same reason all these years later, because we want to know what in the HELL happened that night, we want justice for the boys and SOME want justice for Darlie.....U don't want to know what I would like to do with Darlie:waitasec: :crazy:

So Ms. Ann what is your opinion of why the dog didn't bark? What is your opinion of where Darlie's bruises came from? What in your opinion happened that night?

No, I didn't have any issues, but I wanted a boy like them. However, a girl would have been just as loved and wanted. I think my ex husband wanted a girl, LOL.

I consider him good as he has never been in any trouble, he doesn't go out at night preying on people. He has a good job and he works long hours..he's a sous chef in a local restaurant. As a supervisor, he must be there most of the time.

I taught him always to be strong, not a follower, be a leader. I raised him to know he has choices and he can choose the right path or the wrong one but he must take responsibility for himself. His only problem growing up was the lack of a male role model that he wanted desperately so my brother in law had to fill in as their son is the same age as mine. Actually, my sister and I were in the maternity together, we had private rooms side by side, LOL.

He always very lazy at home though, LOL and it's hard to get him to do things for me.

KUDO's to you Single MOM. you know I love ya! PS ALL MEN ARE LAZY :angel:

Ann, I also enjoying debating with you. You don't try to take my words and tear them apart and you don't have that ugliness that some previous "darlies" posters had. I believe we are here for the same reason all these years later, because we want to know what in the HELL happened that night, we want justice for the boys and SOME want justice for Darlie.....U don't want to know what I would like to do with Darlie:waitasec: :crazy:

So Ms. Ann what is your opinion of why the dog didn't bark? What is your opinion of where Darlie's bruises came from? What in your opinion happened that night?

Sorry it took so long to respond Whity!! Anyhow, the dog yes I do believe is an odd point in this case as well as others (Little BABY Sabrina comes to mind)??? The bruises have always been the reason I sat on NON-GUILT side!! Trust me when I say they do not necessarily (SIC) show up as soon as one would believe!! I have been through the entire life experience of the bruising experience and they show up possibly 2-3 days later full effect!! So that side of the water has never had any tread with me no matter what anyone says!! JMO of course... What happened that night is truly between the almighty, Darlie, Darrin and the poor little babies Devon and Damon!! I will never presume to know what the HELL happened in that house that night, only speculation is what we are ALL left with and our imaginations can run rampant with that let alone... Again JMO and nothing more or less!! To end this post I will say one thing only, I have a little pup (Chihuahua) and he barks NON-FRIGGIN stop and if someone other than my hubby murdered me, he would be barking non-stop!! Get my point??? Take Care All, ANN!! :twocents::angel::furious:

Sorry it took so long to respond Whity!! Anyhow, the dog yes I do believe is an odd point in this case as well as others (Little BABY Sabrina comes to mind)??? The bruises have always been the reason I sat on NON-GUILT side!! Trust me when I say they do not necessarily (SIC) show up as soon as one would believe!! I have been through the entire life experience of the bruising experience and they show up possibly 2-3 days later full effect!! So that side of the water has never had any tread with me no matter what anyone says!! JMO of course... What happened that night is truly between the almighty, Darlie, Darrin and the poor little babies Devon and Damon!! I will never presume to know what the HELL happened in that house that night, only speculation is what we are ALL left with and our imaginations can run rampant with that let alone... Again JMO and nothing more or less!! To end this post I will say one thing only, I have a little pup (Chihuahua) and he barks NON-FRIGGIN stop and if someone other than my hubby murdered me, he would be barking non-stop!! Get my point??? Take Care All, ANN!! :twocents::angel::furious:

Hey everyone, I am shocked no replies since I posted this??? Where is everyone, possibly on another thread?? I miss the debating and chatting... Sweet Dreams and Best Wishes to All!! Ann :waitasec:

Hey everyone, I am shocked no replies since I posted this??? Where is everyone, possibly on another thread?? I miss the debating and chatting... Sweet Dreams and Best Wishes to All!! Ann :waitasec:

Hey Ann - At first I was busy with my year end audit, then I came down with the flu, so I am catching up on stuff.

In regards to the dog, I think that is very telling. The dog would of barked if a stranger had entered that house. Shoot even cats have the ability to tell when something is going on. So she IMO kept the dog upstairs while she did the deed, most likely in the same room as Darin.

There are so many other things that drive me crazy about this. I wonder if Darin's parents have anything to do with Darlie now?

I wonder when we are going to be able to find out the results of the new tests.

What is your opinion in regards to the Wedding Dress being out, the photo albums with blood on it and all the insurance papers that were laying about. For someone who is a neat freak, she would not of left that stuff just laying around for no reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
youngluteplayer
Back