Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I liked the Invisible Intruder, but haven't seen it on lately. I don't remember much about it other than it actually was saying Darlie did it. It was a nice change of pace from the "Poor Darlie" imo. Cami, you don't know why it was delayed from showing in Feb, by any chance? Her interview was completed back in December, so I wouldn't think it had anything to do with that. UNLESS it took that long to chop out all the parts of her interview:waitasec:

Oh sorry no I don't.

Just curious, how did you find out her family was interviewed in Feb? I knew that Darlie was interviewed in Dec, and the house footage was obviously filmed in Dec, unless they leave the Christmas lights up for months?

By the way, did anyone see the Dateline interview with Diane Zamora? I think she is at the same prison as Darlie, just not on Death Row.

I'm sorry, I am trying to find my mail that I received from someone on it and I can't..I deleted it, LOL. I am mistaken obviously...it was supposed to air in February...I stand corrected. That's trusting my very poor memory and it failed, LOL.

I saw some of it on Zamora...not much. Just another liar and killer, IMO

Waiting for you to tell me the "insane theory" or whatever words you used..re: Invisible Intruder.

I'm sorry, I am trying to find my mail that I received from someone on it and I can't..I deleted it, LOL. I am mistaken obviously...it was supposed to air in February...I stand corrected. That's trusting my very poor memory and it failed, LOL.

I saw some of it on Zamora...not much. Just another liar and killer, IMO

Waiting for you to tell me the "insane theory" or whatever words you used..re: Invisible Intruder.

I found the part where they showed the actress running around the house staging the crime scene while she was on the phone with 911 to be a bit insane, if it was staged it was done earlier, I don't think there was any staging while she was on the phone or while Darin was there, unless he was doing it. JMHO...
On Zamora, I loved the part where they gave her the polygraph results. Now she sure has aged in there.

Invisible Intruder is a Documentary about Darlie. It's a half hour on Forensics Files on Court TV. It's the only program that shows the forensics that got her convicted...blood and fibre evidence, etc.

It's an eye opener that's for sure.

Oh okay, I probably have seen it then. I was thinking it was some independent documentary or something.

And why is it quoting enigma as having asked that question when it was me?? Hmmmmm.....

I think Darlie is as guilty as sin. I don't get Court TV, so I didn't get to see the program.

I saw the one on Diane Zamora, and she needs to be sitting on Death Row next to Darlie. Man, what a con artist.

Hey darlin!!! How's it going?

You didn't miss much except a good laugh or two. I will never get over Darlie's "little girl" voice and that she actually believes anyone will buy it! LOL I think it adds to her schizophrenia-like personality, but its pretty funny to watch.

Hey darlin!!! How's it going?

You didn't miss much except a good laugh or two. I will never get over Darlie's "little girl" voice and that she actually believes anyone will buy it! LOL I think it adds to her schizophrenia-like personality, but its pretty funny to watch.

ANS did that little girl voice too. What do you think that is???

ANS did that little girl voice too. What do you think that is???

I think its her attempt to try and look "meek and mild." LOL Instead, all she accomplished was looking like a fake and a phoney when they accused her of killing the kids and lying about everything when she came out with her normal voice, which appeared to be hard and cold. From what we've heard during the course of this case from those who apparently knew her and were unimpressed, she was anything but meek and mild. She apparently was a beyotch who had no problems using her "grown up voice," and screaming her head off! LOL

I found the part where they showed the actress running around the house staging the crime scene while she was on the phone with 911 to be a bit insane, if it was staged it was done earlier, I don't think there was any staging while she was on the phone or while Darin was there, unless he was doing it. JMHO...
On Zamora, I loved the part where they gave her the polygraph results. Now she sure has aged in there.

Oh that part, the tape analyst, Barry Dickey, testified that the acoustics showed Darlie moving between three rooms, tiled, carpeted and concrete while on the call so that's where that came from.

Oh yes, the poly, LOL. She failed eh? I didn't watch that much but Dena did and she's given me the rundown. Diane was trying to control her breathing during it?

Oh that part, the tape analyst, Barry Dickey, testified that the acoustics showed Darlie moving between three rooms, tiled, carpeted and concrete while on the call so that's where that came from.

Oh yes, the poly, LOL. She failed eh? I didn't watch that much but Dena did and she's given me the rundown. Diane was trying to control her breathing during it?

That's what Stone Phillips said, that Diane was trying to control her breathing. She failed every question about the murder.

Jeana, it's going. Only eight more weeks before the grandbaby gets here!

Hi
They did not show Darlie crying at her sons funeral in the video.They need to look at her husband Darin.I read this story a little bit.Darin was outside when the police arrived?Who's blood was on Darins jeans and a good reason why it was there?Darin's hair was on a murder weapon?they say the knife used in the death of Devon was not the same one used on Damon and Darlie and none of his blood was found on the weapon used. According to the defense, this second knife was never recovered. The experts for the prosecution, including the medical examiner for the county, refute this claim by the defense saying that the knife presented could have easily made the wounds to all three involved and did not eliminate this knife as the murder weapon for either boys.
I say One of her son's blood was not on the murder weapon?I feel very strongly his blood would have been on the knife.why two knives?she was accused of killing only one of her sons.who killed her other son?this is what they need to go back and find out.I don't think the prosecution had a good case.she needs a new trial.Is she getting a new trial?

suzanne
Better l8 than never but I hope I can clear up some stuuf 4 u.
U stated that Darin was outside when police arrived, this is not true Darin was not outside -listen to 911 transcript- although I heard that there was supposed to be someone that claimed to be Darin outside also, whoever this was it was not Darin. Darins jeans were covered in blood, the defense would also like to know whose blood this is aswell, as Darin tryed to administer CPR to his sons it would not be surprising to find thier blood on his jeans. I never heard that Darins hair was on murder weapon but I did read that a female police officers hair was found in the screen. The fact that only one boys blood was found on murder weapon and the wounds differed could be down to two things (apart from the obvious assumption that there was another weapon). Firstly there could be a possibility that the blood from the first victim could be 'wiped' away whilst the second boy was stabbed. Secondly, sometimes a knife can make different wounds depending on how deep the wound is , the angle of the knife anf the force used. (Personally I think there may well be another weapon - maybe the knife found near the bloody tube sock). She was only tryed for the murder of one son because if she was found 'not guilty' she could be charged with the other murder. By the prosecution doing it this way there is double the chance of getting a conviction.

The one thing that I do recall from all of the CSI shows, is that people lie and tell self serving stories and are not truthful, but the evidence does not lie, it is only evidence, so Darlie and everyone else in the "she did not do it camp" can go to everyone in the US and tell a story, but look at the evidence, the evidence that convicted her. I love it on the CSI shows, when someone lies and then "bam" they are hit with the conflicting evidence.

I have no doubt, never will that Darlie killed her boys, and that Darin help her cover it up, because she did not plan it, and that she she just snapped, sho somehow that was justified in his mind. The kids were nothing more then mere possessions to Darlie, not living breathing innocent children.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have a great interest in the Darlie case.

I stumbled across this today on youtube. Have been reading/searching about the case for a long time now and have never heard this interview mentioned in discussions on Darlie so thought I'd share.

[video=youtube;IF5yOkmp-GE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF5yOkmp-GE[/video]

I don't live in the U.S/Canada so maybe this video with Darlie is more well-known than I've led myself to believe. If so, I apologise for wasting time - just figured with the video only having been uploaded a month ago some people may be interested.

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this today on youtube. Have been reading/searching about the case for a long time now and have never heard this interview mentioned in discussions on Darlie so thought I'd share.

Darlies rough Day.wmv - YouTube

I don't live in the U.S/Canada so maybe this video with Darlie is more well-known than I've led myself to believe. If so, I apologise for wasting time - just figured with the video only having been uploaded a month ago some people may be interested.

:Welcome1::welcome4:

Hi everyone,

Darlies rough Day.wmv - YouTube

Wow, that interview showed this murderer for what she is; a coniving, self centered psychopath. She deserves to die. Period.:banghead:

haha she'll never admit it

where'd she get the fake eyelashes?

Thanks for posting the video. I've never seen that one before. Darlie looked like she was ready to go out clubbing with all that make-up on and her hair all done up. Wonder who she is or was trying to impress?

Thanks for posting that video 4everenslaved. I'd love to see that in its entirety. IMO, it further confirms my belief that Darren was involved & behind it... MO~

That clip is from a now defunct TV show "The Wrong Man" which investigates convictions. I think there were only 4 or 5 filmed. The men doing the interviews were a joke as they called themselves "former Noo Yawk homicide investigators" who "couldn't be fooled." They finally concluded that Darlie's case needed further investigation because Darin could have done it.

I'd like to see it without all the bad focussing and what not....she takes the cake, doesnt she?? "someone came in my house and murdered my children AND ME" ...I wonder if they edited it to make it seem like she said that or is she really that out there?

Is the entire show someplace on youtube? I looked for it last night and couldn't find it. If anyone knows and could post the link that would be great.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24
Back