Darlie on Court TV - The Wrong Man

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is a site for 'The Wrong Man?', but Darlie's episode is not featured among the 5 shown. Don't know why, but the show in its entirety was a really laughable attempt to make Darlie out as possibly innocent.

I think I have seen these shows when they were on. I may have even seen this one.

There is a site for 'The Wrong Man?', but Darlie's episode is not featured among the 5 shown. Don't know why, but the show in its entirety was a really laughable attempt to make Darlie out as possibly innocent.

I don't understand, this clip seems convinced of her guilt in a really obvious, in-your-face way - is this clip out of context with the rest of the show?

At one point during this short clip I even asked myself if this was a fake or done using actors, lol. I just can't see how such an elaborate, confrontational interview was allowed to be filmed at Mountain View - or why Darlie would agree to such an interview in the first place? It's clearly the real deal, I just struggle to place it in context :/

This confrontation between Darlie and the detectives did occur, but it was the only confrontation. A viewer really needs to see the entire interview and understand the interrogators arrogance about their abilities as 'hardened, New York homicide detectives.' (Only they pronounced it NOO YAWK) After Darlie left, the lead detective - Jerry - said to the camera "We grilled Darlie and we grilled her and she never changed her story." They did not ask her about any of the evidence, such as the blood spots on her gown, the knife print on the carpet, blood in the laundry room, etc.
They just let her get away with the I can't remember and then moved on to interview her family and got the usual 'she's innocent.' From the family, the detectives moved on to interview (imo) the dumbest guy in Rowlett, maybe in the entire state of Texas, too. Dumb guy said Darin was probably the one who set up everything and from this the Noo Yawk detectives determined that Darlie's case really needed to be investigated again. The entire show was laughable.

This confrontation between Darlie and the detectives did occur, but it was the only confrontation. A viewer really needs to see the entire interview and understand the interrogators arrogance about their abilities as 'hardened, New York homicide detectives.' (Only they pronounced it NOO YAWK) After Darlie left, the lead detective - Jerry - said to the camera "We grilled Darlie and we grilled her and she never changed her story." They did not ask her about any of the evidence, such as the blood spots on her gown, the knife print on the carpet, blood in the laundry room, etc.
They just let her get away with the I can't remember and then moved on to interview her family and got the usual 'she's innocent.' From the family, the detectives moved on to interview (imo) the dumbest guy in Rowlett, maybe in the entire state of Texas, too. Dumb guy said Darin was probably the one who set up everything and from this the Noo Yawk detectives determined that Darlie's case really needed to be investigated again. The entire show was laughable.

But that's exactly why I don't understand, lol. In a show determined to help prove her innocence, why are they yelling at her and calling her a liar? Seems like a poorly done documentary, whichever way you look at it!

But that's exactly why I don't understand, lol. In a show determined to help prove her innocence, why are they yelling at her and calling her a liar? Seems like a poorly done documentary, whichever way you look at it!

bbm the reason for both is ratings IMO

Thanks for posting this as I have never seen it either. Very interesting. This case continues to baffle me.

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and have a great interest in the Darlie case.

I stumbled across this today on youtube. Have been reading/searching about the case for a long time now and have never heard this interview mentioned in discussions on Darlie so thought I'd share.

Darlies rough Day.wmv - YouTube

I don't live in the U.S/Canada so maybe this video with Darlie is more well-known than I've led myself to believe. If so, I apologise for wasting time - just figured with the video only having been uploaded a month ago some people may be interested.

Darlie is such a liar, liar, liar. She flunked her polygraph and look at her try and pretend she doesn't know the word conclusive. Why can't people understand it is the overwhelming blood and fibre evidence that convicted this woman...nothing else. Her husband's so called insurance scam is a lie meant to help her win her appeal, it failed and so have all her appeals.

I have the complete show on dvd, it's really not a good show at all. Forensics Files is the best show on Darlie, it shows all the forensic evidence that convicted her...like the cast-off blood on her nightshirt and the screen fibre on the bread knife.

Darlie is such a liar, liar, liar. She flunked her polygraph and look at her try and pretend she doesn't know the word conclusive. Why can't people understand it is the overwhelming blood and fibre evidence that convicted this woman...nothing else. Her husband's so called insurance scam is a lie meant to help her win her appeal, it failed and so have all her appeals.

I have the complete show on dvd, it's really not a good show at all. Forensics Files is the best show on Darlie, it shows all the forensic evidence that convicted her...like the cast-off blood on her nightshirt and the screen fibre on the bread knife.

I have been searching youtube for the episode of Forensic Files with Darlie but haven't been able to find it. Does anyone have the link?

The episode is #34 in season 8 of Forensic Files. Titled 'Invisible Intruder.' It's worth watching.

Hi everyone,

I stumbled across this today on youtube. Have been reading/searching about the case for a long time now and have never heard this interview mentioned in discussions on Darlie so thought I'd share.

I don't live in the U.S/Canada so maybe this video with Darlie is more well-known than I've led myself to believe. If so, I apologise for wasting time - just figured with the video only having been uploaded a month ago some people may be interested.

One of our members on the Facebook Page, posted that to youtube.

One of our members on the Facebook Page, posted that to youtube.

One of our members Shonya has done an incredible job on Youtube. Her videos are titled The Devon and Damon Story.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5f0-EHQJnE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5f0-EHQJnE[/ame]

Here is the link.

Hi everyone,

We have these programs on DVD, If anyone wants to join our facebook page, I am sure that Pam Collins the administrator will send you a copy of the DVD, It contains, Forensics Files, The Wrong Man and True Crime Scene.

We have these programs on DVD, If anyone wants to join our facebook page, I am sure that Pam Collins the administrator will send you a copy of the DVD, It contains, Forensics Files, The Wrong Man and True Crime Scene.

She has five copies left so if any of you want a copy she will be glad to send out to you, so the first five people to pm their names and addresses I will pass on to her.

She has five copies left so if any of you want a copy she will be glad to send out to you, so the first five people to pm their names and addresses I will pass on to her.

what is the link to the fb page?

Hi everyone,

thank you for posting that! I lived about 30 miles from that crime and always wondered what would become of that case. Some lady wrote a book about it thinking she was guilty but then changed her mind. I saw a juror who said if he had seen the pics of the brusing on her arms he wouldnt have voted guilty so I dunno what to think. I hope they settle it beofre executing her otherwise it will be another stain on Texas's death row roster.

thank you for posting that! I lived about 30 miles from that crime and always wondered what would become of that case. Some lady wrote a book about it thinking she was guilty but then changed her mind. I saw a juror who said if he had seen the pics of the brusing on her arms he wouldnt have voted guilty so I dunno what to think. I hope they settle it beofre executing her otherwise it will be another stain on Texas's death row roster.

the trial transcripts clearly show that Darlie's medical condition, all her injuries, including the bruises were shown and discussed before the jury. If the juror didn't see them, then he wasn't paying attention because other juror members have said how they believe she received those bruises.

Their egotistical theory was that no guilty person, women specifically, could withstand being confronted in that way.
Weird thing, at the end of the episode they questioned her guilt but in an interview later one of the guys pretty much said she was guilty.

Very confusing.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay