Darlie Routier asks for DNA testing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Once agian, I am reminded of the similarities between this and Jeffrey Macdonbalds murder of his wife and family. He proclaimed for years that if he could just get DNA tests done on the hair found in his wifes hand, we would know who the murderers were. For once, he was telling the truth. The Hair was DNA tested and belonged to the murderer. Jeffrey MacDonald.

Be carefull what you wish for.

Once agian, I am reminded of the similarities between this and Jeffrey Macdonbalds murder of his wife and family. He proclaimed for years that if he could just get DNA tests done on the hair found in his wifes hand, we would know who the murderers were. For once, he was telling the truth. The Hair was DNA tested and belonged to the murderer. Jeffrey MacDonald.

Be carefull what you wish for.

I personally want to know whether there is a murderer running around or not I really dont think she did it and I live so close, well it would just be darn good info! right?

sloane7777;9978019 I
personally want to know whether there is a murderer running around or not I really dont think she did it and I live so close, well it would just be darn good info! right?
'

I wouldn't worry, there is no murderer running around. At least not the one that killed the boys. That murderer is sitting on death row in Texas.

sloane7777;9978019 I'

I wouldn't worry, there is no murderer running around. At least not the one that killed the boys. That murderer is sitting on death row in Texas.

Well Darlie aside, I am in Texas there are probalby alot of them roaming around this area LOL!

Cami, you said "Who in Texas said she had superficial wounds and minor bruising? Her doctors who treated her that's who and I am sure they would know"

Totally INCORRECT. The doctors said the wounds were superficial to the carotid sheath- NOT THE SAME THING as a superficial wound.
The doctors comment mean that they were near, but not touching the carotid sheath. They were NOT saying the wounds were superficial. You are using the WRONG definition of superficial.

Even "superficial wounds" would need to be stitched. A wound is a wound is a wound and may require medical care no matter how it got there.

Imo, it is highly improbable a male attacker would have used a touch delicate enough to penetrate only the skin and not do the intended job of cutting Ms. Routier's throat.

BOESP;
Imo, it is highly improbable a male attacker would have used a touch delicate enough to penetrate only the skin and not do the intended job of cutting Ms. Routier's throat

Especially considering the overkill "he" deomonstrated on the two babies who posed no realistic threat to him.

This case so reminds me of Jeffrey MacDonald. I just hope this murderous monster is not still around in another 4 decades to continue with the ridiculous lies as he is.

Come on Texas, do what you do better than any other State in the Union. It's well past time to carry out her sentence.

Amen. Doesn't Texas have the "They just needed killing" defense?

No, we don't have that in Texas but I bet you would be happy if we did. As long as there is doubt in her guilt it would be best to not kill a possibly innocent person. Too many times the people convicted of crimes are made less than human by our indifference. 2 beautiful children were murdered and you want a nice little bow wrapped gift to make you feel like you helped justice. Justice for Darlie would being able to prove without silly string or gossip that she murdered her children.

Justice for her 2 dead children would be showing with good forensic evidence that she undoubtedly is the perpetrator. Some key evidence in the trial like nurses testimony show they lied. Pictures of Darlie's bruising soon after surgery show the bruises, medical notes indicate she had them beginning to show up. The wound that injured her arm would not be considered "healing" unless substantial bruising was showing up. No bruises and you have a circulation problem that might require additional surgery.

The two tiny and I mean tiny spots that an expert deemed as cast off has been shown to other blood experts who say they would not have called it cast off as no other spots or trail in a line can be shown to also be cast off.
In other words the rest of the cast off besides the two tiny spots would show where she was positioned when stabbing and depositing that blood on the back of her shirt.
IMO they are from Darin doing mouth to mouth. Darlie was running back and forth between him and the kitchen sink getting towels and wetting them. Blood was projected out of the wounds whenever he breathed into his dead sons mouth. Darin spoke of this and described the scene where he saw blood projected from the chest wounds whenever he breathed into his mouth. This is also the opinion of several other crime investigators. The jury did not pay much attention to the evidence proving her innocent, they obsessed over the silly string tape. Ask the juror who has reversed his guilty vote and now supports Darlie.

Too much false evidence has been promoted, that the knife went all the way through the chest wall nicking the concrete beneath, that the fibers on the bread knife are an exact match when in fact they are only similar, also similar to the fibers on the evidence brush used to dust it. So few are the fibers that it is almost impossible or even improbable that it was the instrument used to cut the screen. That all murder weapons have been recovered and that blood from all 3 victims are found on the same knife. The DNA found on the sock has blood from both boys and also Darlie. The DNA from Darlie is not blood, it is epithelial cells. Skin or mouth cells. This could be a result of her handling the sock from dryer to basket or it was used as a gag.

If the results are from the sock what are the odds it came from some manufacturer and survived numerous washings and wearings, washing with bleach as common practice for "whites".

There is just too much evidence pointing to her innocence for me to feel it is OK to just stick a needle in her arm and be done with it.

Now that her youngest son may die and never get the feel his mother hug him since being an infant, now that is a crime that cannot be taken to court or remedied by a judgement.

I deplore crimes committed against children and I expect the State to prosecute people who commit them. Considering the advances in science and DNA getting the results back that DNA not belonging to any known persons in home does point to her innocence.

What are the odds that DNA could survive in the home of a reported "clean freak".

Known individuals in home would be all family members who live or regularly visit, housekeepers,landscapers, Darin's employees, rescue and police personnel.

With the change in laws in Texas in regards to DNA evidence the convicted can have additional DNA testing done but if they pay for it they can choose any lab they want to use. If the State pays for it then the State lab does the testing. The State lab is very over worked and has a huge backlog of cases needing testing. Many results from other cases have been found to have been botched by this lab.

I'm sure the state will have to test again to prove the results are not bogus so it takes time to have some of those results confirmed.

Considering the State is the one who convicted her I think Darlie Kee is well reserved to use State labs for the testing AGAIN.

I am ready for more answers, answers that cannot be given by watching silly string tapes and gossiping about self absorbed behavior.

I have been reading up on this crime for a long time and still I don't feel like the State got a clean conviction.

CathyR10003222
No, we don't have that in Texas but I bet you would be happy if we did. As long as there is doubt in her guilt it would be best to not kill a possibly innocent person

There is no doubt. It is a slam dunk open and shut case, she was convicted and not one of her ridiculous appeal have worked nor will they.

Kill the evil witch already.

Justice for Darlie would being able to prove without silly string or gossip that she murdered her children

I have never considered the silly string or gossip evidence of her guilt. It isn't needed, there is an abundance of other evidence and not one speck of evidence of an intruder.

Justice for her 2 dead children would be showing with good forensic evidence that she undoubtedly is the perpetrator

Done

Some key evidence in the trial like nurses testimony show they lied

They didn't. Darlie is the liar as his her family.

Pictures of Darlie's bruising soon after surgery show the bruises, medical notes indicate she had them beginning to show up. The wound that injured her arm would not be considered "healing" unless substantial bruising was showing up. No bruises and you have a circulation problem that might require additional surgery

So what? Her two innocent children were butchered. Darlie had bruised arm and a superficial cut? Really? Because the babies were so much more of a threat.

Maybe Darrin was pissed when he realized what Darlie had done.

snipped for absurdity.

The ***** butchered two innocent babies. The only sad thing about her execution, IMO, is she will die far too easily.

I think Darin is the actual criminal and that he set her up. I think that he thinks he got away clean with it. Maybe he has forgotten; that IF some DNA shows up *future/now* & that DNA shows that she is innocent and puts him in a bad light; I'd expect nothing less than a knock on his door at 3am. With a warrant to arrest on first degree.

There is no statute of Limitations on Murder. It's really hard to slit your own throat. I think TX wanted this done quick; they made a LOT of mistakes just as they did in AR in the Memphis three. I want a do over. Most ppl should. Trials are about truth; not who wins and who loses. The truth did not come out in her case. Best to say; it ain't over yet.

Darin as the 'real killer' has been put forth again and again and again. It wasn't Darin. Darlie claims she saw the killer walking away from the end of the couch and going to the kitchen and out to the garage. She got a look at him and said it wasn't Darin. And, Darin could not have gone out the garage and come down the stairs when Darlie said she called to him. There would be no way to enter the house again without Darlie seeing him. Darlie did it.

Crow_Ascending;10006333

Darin as the 'real killer' has been put forth again and again and again. It wasn't Darin. Darlie claims she saw the killer walking away from the end of the couch and going to the kitchen and out to the garage. She got a look at him and said it wasn't Darin. And, Darin could not have gone out the garage and come down the stairs when Darlie said she called to him. There would be no way to enter the house again without Darlie seeing him. Darlie did it

All true and all good points. Add to them the fact that if Darin was the killer, Darlie would have thrown him under the bus the minute she was charged. Even if one could believe she would not have done so, she most certainly would have by now.

The real killer is sitting on Death Row in Texas and taxpayer money is being wasted feeding her.

There is not only no reasonable doubt in this case there is non doubt. Period.

I find it laughable that some people continue to buy into the ridiculous lies and fantasies put forth by her crazy family. I don't think even they believe the ridiculous lies, they are just happy they can find others that do.

Imo, it is highly improbable a male attacker would have used a touch delicate enough to penetrate only the skin and not do the intended job of cutting Ms. Routier's throat.

Why slit her throat at all? She was asleep and the throat would not be a good target. Her center mass was right there for the stabbing and much easier of a target. The intruder didn't try to slice the throat of the boys who were also asleep.

CathyR10003222 .

There is no doubt. It is a slam dunk open and shut case, she was convicted and not one of her ridiculous appeal have worked nor will they.

Kill the evil witch already.

I have never considered the silly string or gossip evidence of her guilt. It isn't needed, there is an abundance of other evidence and not one speck of evidence of an intruder.

Done

They didn't. Darlie is the liar as his her family.

So what? Her two innocent children were butchered. Darlie had bruised arm and a superficial cut? Really? Because the babies were so much more of a threat.

Maybe Darrin was pissed when he realized what Darlie had done.

snipped for absurdity.

The ***** butchered two innocent babies. The only sad thing about her execution, IMO, is she will die far too easily.

Yup, the case proven beyond a reasonable doubt. No evidence so far has convinced any judge that Ms Routier is innocent. This DNA evidence is another time wasting trick.

Let's think. If the "intruder" stabbed the boys in the chest/backs why did he slash Darlie, and not stab her multiple times. He had stabbed the boys repeatedly and they hadn't screamed, why change that for Darlie?

This "intruder" then ran through the house. He knocked the glass off. This glass remarkably shattered OVER the blood in the kitchen despite shattering before Ms Routier bled there. The vacuum cleaner did the same.

The "intruder" may well have come in through a window, but why not leave via the front door, which he had to run past to get to garage, and then he had to squeeze through. They showed in court that it was impossible for the "intruder" to get through that window without disturbing dust on the sill, and yet the intruder did that twice.

The knife. So he has a knife, supposedly, to cut the shutter. But then picks up a separate knife from inside the house to kill the children? Why?

Darlie said she was woken by one of the boys (sorry can't remember which) touching her and saying "mommy", then she was woken by the man sitting on her, or she supposedly had her throat cut by him which would have woken her. So which was it?

The blood spatter on the nightshirt is more than the amount of drops, it's the shape and size that show how they got there. Plus the knife in the garage. They tried to replicate that blood pattern hundreds of times and couldn't.

Why didn't the dog bark, it usually barked when strangers came in the house?

I check in occasionally to see what the latest family antics are. Gotta hand to them, they are built for endurance. I never thought of silly string in a good way after this case, and it will forever remind me of a Mother who murdered her own precious children. There is no evidence which can exonerate Darlie, it does not exist. Get on with it Texas!!!

There is lots of evidence of her innocence. Missing knife, boot print in blood, unidentified fingerprint, suspicious vehicle seen by neighbor, sock in alley, the list goes on.

=CathyR;
10021415There is lots of evidence of her innocence. Missing knife, boot print in blood, unidentified fingerprint, suspicious vehicle seen by neighbor, sock in alley, the list goes on

:floorlaugh: Yeah and I am working on my list for Santa right now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blueeyes1981
Back