Darlie's 16 versions

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just cause someone may be self obsessed and superficial dont make them a killer of kids. Just cause she didnt ans quest doesnt make her a killler. Just cause she acts 'warped and weird' (in your view) doesnt make her killer.

Just cause someone may be self obsessed and superficial dont make them a killer of kids. Just cause she didnt ans quest doesnt make her a killler. Just cause she acts 'warped and weird' (in your view) doesnt make her killer.

Excellent post Nicola (by the way, I love that name!!).

NONE of these facts make Darlie Lynn Routier a killer.

The fact that she stabbed her two little boys - THAT makes her a killer.

Excellent post Nicola (by the way, I love that name!!).

NONE of these facts make Darlie Lynn Routier a killer.

The fact that she stabbed her two little boys - THAT makes her a killer.

Thanks Jeana! Nice reply LOL!

Has anyone ever heard, behavorial analysis, people who are specifically trained to "analysis" behavoir would have a field day.

When you ask someone a direct question especially about "the murder" of two kids, and that person "acts" warped and weird", then you look at all of the other things that they have said and done.

Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the picture of Darlie, Darin and the two kids. I picked up on it quite quickly.

Any guesses......trust me, people look at things that are within the norm and not. Lets take Scott Peterson for example. He told a story also, but slowly his conduct and behavoir did not "even come close" to a grieving husband who pregnant wife was missing without a trace.

He was found guilty and his conduct after Lacy went missing was brought up at trial. A person's personality follows their behavoir and vice versa.

Don't we all look at all of the cases that we view what the person did after the murder of their loved ones. Like when Trenton's mom threw out all of his possessions along with his pictures a mere week after "he was kidnapped". Sure, that is normal. Right?. What about the husband who claims that his wife killed herself, but the day of her funeral, not only does he "toss all of her things in the trash, but is seen giving his Father a "high five" clap in the air.

Or the Father who is "extra attentive" to his daughter, over and above what a loving Father should be. I look more to what people do, not so much what they say, because body language seldom lies, but people do.

I saw a program on A&E today, people recounting horrific tramatic events in their life. They were extremely detailed, lots of details. But these events are based in reality, they really did happen. The facts do not change. They do not waiver. That is what is missing in Darlie's story.

Anyone can lie, but conduct and evidence do not.

I agree Cyberlaw.
Scott and Darlie and most of these men accused but not yet found guilty of murder cannot lie well because they do not have the feelings needed to imagine the pain they are supposed to be going thru. During the 911 call Darlie sounds frantic and disoriented. But when it comes to the knife she seems to be very logical and oriented. She states she picked it up then seems to have a sudden aha moment and says y'all could have gotten prints if she hadn't picked it up. Odd statement when "your babies are dying". She did not have a connection to her dying babies so much as "too bad I picked up the knife."
It reminds me of when Michael Peterson said to the 911 operator "She's still breathing." And then we find his wife took forever to die and he was probably expressing what was most important to him. That he had to wait all that time for her to stop breathing. Even possibly going back to hit her again to kill her.
I know from experience going to an area where a loved one died starts to hit you even before you get to the area. Once there it hits you to the point of distraction, even in a natural death. You would not know to fake these feelings if you haven't experienced them or don't feel them.
Darlie can't "remember" because she can't make up a scenerio that will fly.

ITA Cyberlaw.

Where are the details of the 'fight' she had with the intruder?

If he was running away like she said, then in order to 'fight' him, she started it. What did she do? Kick him in the butt? Grab him by the arm? Pull his hair? Did she slap or punch him? What did he do to her? She was awake now. So, she would remember. Did he try to strangle her? Did he kick her down? Did he drop the knife while fighting with her? Did she kick him in the family jewels and thats when he decided to run away from crazy momma who was kickin his butt?

Same questions for the 'struggle' that took place on the couch. What happened, dear Darlie? Blow by blow. How did you manage to save your life?

ITA Cyberlaw.

If he was running away like she said, then in order to 'fight' him, she started it. What did she do? Kick him in the butt? Grab him by the arm? Pull his hair? Did she slap or punch him? What did he do to her? She was awake now. So, she would remember. Did he try to strangle her? Did he kick her down? Did he drop the knife while fighting with her? Did she kick him in the family jewels and thats when he decided to run away from crazy momma who was kickin his butt?

Same questions for the 'struggle' that took place on the couch. What happened, dear Darlie? Blow by blow. How did you manage to save your life?

I was watching on older 20/20 ep tonight on WE television. They were intervewing her on what happend. She stated that she was awoken by one of her sons touching her saying "mommy, mommy", she sat right up and saw something out of the corner of her eye.. she got up and saw someone running past her island in her kitchen, and then run out towards the garage, where he droped the knife. She then turned around and saw her boys were hurt started screaming, and called 911
Not one time during the interview did she say she fought with him, that they struggled, and she fought for her life, that that she woke up with him laying on her trying to rape her.
She later realized he must have slit her throat while she was sleeping on the couch :confused: Cause everyone can sleep through something like that.!!

That 30 min clip put the last nail in the coffin as for as I am concerend. She did it, and she lied about it!!!!

The funeral wasn't that long after the boys' death, so that must have been within days of the killings.

That to me is absolutely disgusting. I've heard LE say that they've been with people who went into their homes after a murder and they avoided stepping onto the areas where their loved ones were killed; but there were others that were under suspicion that walked right over the spot without any qualms whatsoever. IIRC Pamela Smart was one of them.

"After all the intruder is to blame for the blood letting & murder of two boys" If that were my child(ren's) blood on that floor, it would matter to me because that was their precious blood spilled. It's not a mess on the floor, it's a physical part of the child and a reminder of how brutal a death they experienced.

Darlie has a sensitivity chip missing.

How would you act if you knew everybody (even your friends) suspected you of murders so horrible. I would have moved to another country. Or I would have acted strong in front of my friends in a joking or upset or mad manner, even if it may have looked bad in the long run. Did you ever hear about how Darin reacted when he went back to that house, or went back to anything? WE DO NOT KNOW HER DEMEANER EVEN THOUGH SOMEONE STATED A THOUGHT, THIS IS NOT TMZ.

You are right,
Only a psychologist could in all means determine if any actions were abnormal in many cases. How is anyone prone to acting with the media (this is everyone at that time) allowed to suggest how a person could and would act after such a traumatic incident like having your children murdered (with pain killing drugs effecting personality overlooked). Only a cold blooded maniac could have thought to have these actions take place, and we all know that the truest of all killers are the ones we least expect. They fly under the radar, for example Ted Bundy, BTK, they were both 'first class' family men. Women who murder their offspring are usually not sneaky about it. They know that they did it because of emotional issues and why would they evade being caught it unless it was something like a case of munchausen by proxy and they never admit it. There was a lot of life insurance under Darlie's name left, unfortunatly for someone.

You are right,
Only a psychologist could in all means determine if any actions were abnormal in many cases. How is anyone prone to acting with the media (this is everyone at that time) allowed to suggest how a person could and would act after such a traumatic incident like having your children murdered (with pain killing drugs effecting personality overlooked). Only a cold blooded maniac could have thought to have these actions take place, and we all know that the truest of all killers are the ones we least expect. They fly under the radar, for example Ted Bundy, BTK, they were both 'first class' family men. Women who murder their offspring are usually not sneaky about it. They know that they did it because of emotional issues and why would they evade being caught it unless it was something like a case of munchausen by proxy and they never admit it. There was a lot of life insurance under Darlie's name left, unfortunatly for someone.

Now see Heart this statement is untrue. You need to start googling murdering mothers.

I was watching on older 20/20 ep tonight on WE television. They were intervewing her on what happend. She stated that she was awoken by one of her sons touching her saying "mommy, mommy", she sat right up and saw something out of the corner of her eye.. she got up and saw someone running past her island in her kitchen, and then run out towards the garage, where he droped the knife. She then turned around and saw her boys were hurt started screaming, and called 911
Not one time during the interview did she say she fought with him, that they struggled, and she fought for her life, that that she woke up with him laying on her trying to rape her.
She later realized he must have slit her throat while she was sleeping on the couch :confused: Cause everyone can sleep through something like that.!!

That 30 min clip put the last nail in the coffin as for as I am concerend. She did it, and she lied about it!!!!

All of her different stories have some kind of dent in them. As soon as one story was not believed, she came up with another.

So now, its easiest to just say that she slept through it all.:rolleyes:

I think Darlie has been such a good manipulator all her life that she never thought she would be questioned as much as she was. That, or, she was naive to how a murder intestigation goes.

I don't think she had her story straight cause she never thought she'd need an indepth play back for LE. She thought that they'd go looking for an unknown man because thats what she said happened. And it would all be over.

People who manipulate use others to further their agenda by proxy.

As in they will tell someone something, give a reason for not acting, and then manipulate another person to do their "dirty work". The Darlie supporters do not realize that they are being used for the purpose of what Darlie and her family want. They want to further the "story" about the "intruder and the "poor railroaded Darlie. But some people can see way beyond the "smoke" and mirrors the lies and manipulations.

Darlie never for a moment thought her story would not be believed at face value. After all if it was believed at face value, then "poor little ole" Darlie would be seen as a mother who two son's were murdered and she was injured. Sympathy would pour her way, attention also.

Just like Scott Peterson, he thought that he would report Lacy missing, a report would be made out and that would be the end of it. When "a full out frantic search and murder investigation" was launched, he was floored as he thought that he could get away with murder also.

These people live in their own little worlds, that have no basis in reality or even come close to the "real" world that other people live in.

Cops are trained to know and "feel" inside when something is not right.

Remind me also of Hans Resier, on TV he swore that he did not know what happened to Nina, but he is sure she took him for money and left for Russia. Only after the trial, when it was to his advantage did he finally show the cops where her body was. These people do nothing that is not self serving. Darlie's story is self serving as simple as that.

When a story does not make sense, there is usually a lot more to the "story" then is being told.

ITA Cyberlaw.

And why didn't the intruder speak? How likely is it he never said a word? Especially if they were fighting.

All of her different stories have some kind of dent in them. As soon as one story was not believed, she came up with another.

So now, its easiest to just say that she slept through it all.:rolleyes:

I think Darlie has been such a good manipulator all her life that she never thought she would be questioned as much as she was. That, or, she was naive to how a murder intestigation goes.

I don't think she had her story straight cause she never thought she'd need an indepth play back for LE. She thought that they'd go looking for an unknown man because thats what she said happened. And it would all be over.
That's Darlie in a nutshell. I believe she was used to manipulating Darin, her family and friends and when it came to those outside her circle she was flabbergasted when she couldn't and upset that they didn't believe her.

And why didn't the intruder speak? How likely is it he never said a word? Especially if they were fighting.

Exactly!

The whole story, er, all 16 stories, have never made a lick of sense.

Huge holes in all of em.

And why didn't she scream when she was 'struggling' with him?

And why didn't she scream when she was 'struggling' with him?

Anyone know if Darin owned a gun?

I've never bought the story that she struggled, followed, etc, without screaming like a banshee to Darin that someone was in their house.

I generally don't take dog evidence into consideration on cases however, Darlie supposedly had this struggle going on. She was fighting, chasing, wine glass breaking, alot of sounds should have been going even w/o her screaming.

Dogs have much better hearing than us humans. Yet the dog never alerted that something was going on.

I think Darlie slipped when she told LE that the dog always barks at strangers. It was a normal reaction to say something that was true. Same thing with her telling them that she slept downstairs cause the baby woke her. Snippets of true statements coming out in the midst of all the lies.

People with her suspected disorder are lack in a basic function, common sense.

They are so self centered and selfish, they cannot act or see beyond themselves.

So when they let things slip, they cannot connect the two.

Until of course someone calls them on it and then they come up with different stories, more lies, more stories and more lies.

That is why she just commented about the dog. Because to her the dog barks at strangers. That is all. To the cops, the dog did not bark at anyone and they take in all of the facts.

Regarding the sock ... it is mysterious. I think the police made a mistake by not taking the lid off the storm sewer and searching it. Just a thought, but I wonder if in their haste to stuff something in the storm sewer the sock was dropped. Here's a thought ... just a thought mind you ... the defense theory goes that there were two knives used in the attack. Okay, she attacks the children with the first knife while the sock is on her hand. Remember that her DNA was found inside the sock. She runs out the back, down the alley and discards the knife in the storm sewer. Upon returning to the crime scene, discovers that Damon is crawling toward the door trying to escape. She runs to the kitchen, grabs the big knife and returns to inflict more injuries.

Sorry to ask questions on basic info, I try to read up and not ask about basic info but I wasn't aware there was a two knife theory. Was this supported by prosectors, forensics???? As far as dna on/in the sock, was Darlie's the only dna found on it/in it?

Anyone know if Darin owned a gun?

I've never bought the story that she struggled, followed, etc, without screaming like a banshee to Darin that someone was in their house.

I generally don't take dog evidence into consideration on cases however, Darlie supposedly had this struggle going on. She was fighting, chasing, wine glass breaking, alot of sounds should have been going even w/o her screaming.

Dogs have much better hearing than us humans. Yet the dog never alerted that something was going on.

I think Darlie slipped when she told LE that the dog always barks at strangers. It was a normal reaction to say something that was true. Same thing with her telling them that she slept downstairs cause the baby woke her. Snippets of true statements coming out in the midst of all the lies.

The bolded part has bothered me as well as the fact that, according to her, her boys didn't wake her while being stabbed. I have three kids and they always make plenty of noise at the slightest injury, like stubbing a toe. If one was stabbed (God forbid), even while sleeping, they'd be screaming like a banshee. In DArlie's story there's no noise, no sound except for the wine glass breaking. Strange.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
couchsluether
Back