DA's not filing charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

ljwf22

Reality continues to ruin my life.
Reaction score
MSNBC reporting Lacy not filing charges.

ljwf22 said:
MSNBC reporting Lacy not filing charges.
I guess that is no surprise, but what a whirlwind!

Thanks for letting us know this for a fact, but for most of us, its one, two, three . . . DUH!!! This guy's a freak. Send him back to stand trial for the child *advertiser censored* and quit milking this case.

Wow...that doesn't come as much of a surprise to me. He's a freak. I wonder what Tracey has to say about this??

I wonder if John will still be leaving the country? I still think Steve Thomas hit the nail on the head.

I was just wondering where in the world this guy willl ever get a job once he is released from CA jail.

Jeana (DP) said:
Thanks for letting us know this for a fact, but for most of us, its one, two, three . . . DUH!!! This guy's a freak. Send him back to stand trial for the child *advertiser censored* and quit milking this case.
The cases in California are only misdemeanors and with no criminal record that I am aware of he isn't facing any serious jail time if any at all.

This guy has to be the smartest man around, he was able to get a free first class flight from Thailand back to the states. And some great meals and drinks to boot.

sntemp said:
The cases in California are only misdemeanors and with no criminal record that I am aware of he isn't facing any serious jail time if any at all.

That's frightening. I can see him doing something in the future that would require serious jail time. I hope they keep an eye on him. :(

luvbeaches said:
That's frightening. I can see him doing something in the future that would require serious jail time. I hope they keep an eye on him. :(
An eye and a big thumb!

luvbeaches said:
I agree, but until Minority Report comes to fruition there's not a whole lot that can be done.

sntemp said:

Doesn't the United States have some cooperation with the Thai government that would put a felony on any American that goes to Thailand to pursue sex with minors?

sntemp said:
Karr already has 4 months time served on his child *advertiser censored* charges, so...

Jeana (DP) said:
Doesn't the United States have some cooperation with the Thai government that would put a felony on any American that goes to Thailand to pursue sex with minors?
He went to Thailand to teach as far as either government can prove.

sntemp said:
He went to Thailand to teach as far as either government can prove.

Yeah, but they could rattle the bushes and see what falls out.

Also, they said he knew things that only the killer would know. If there was a second guy with him who belongs to that DNA, its still possible he was an accessory. IF this is true, he knows who they're looking for and is playing with them BIG TIME.

luvbeaches said:
I wonder if John will still be leaving the country? I still think Steve Thomas hit the nail on the head.

So do I...I just finished his book. He is awesome and he had it right all along. Why the DA's office wasn't charged with obstruction, I don't know.

Jeana (DP) said:

Also, they said he knew things that only the killer would know. If there was a second guy with him who belongs to that DNA, its still possible he was an accessory. IF this is true, he knows who they're looking for and is playing with them BIG TIME.
Jeana I think all of this was planned by none other then Tracey.I hope once and for all the DA goes after Tracey for everything he has caused with not only Karr but the other two he said did it

So what did the DA have?
Why did she arrest him? Why did she bring charges against him?
Her career as a DA is over. Another bizzare incident in this 10 year old case.

Jeana (DP) said:

So is the suggestion that we pay for him another first class trip back to Thailand? :doh:

Zelda said:
So what did the DA have?
Why did she arrest him? Why did she bring charges against him?
Her career as a DA is over. Another bizzare incident in this 10 year old case.

She had zip. There's more evidence that points toward the R's than Karr, and still they don't focus on the R's. I don't get it...not at all.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back