DA's not filing charges

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've heard that the DA will NOT file charges and I"ve heard the MAY not file charges.............so hold your breath! Jeeze......why doesn't the media come out with a straight answer!

xxxxxxxxxxoo
mama

sntemp said:
So is the suggestion that we pay for him another first class trip back to Thailand? :doh:
Yeah, and leave him there, never to be allowed into the US again!!

luvbeaches said:
She had zip. There's more evidence that points toward the R's than Karr, and still they don't focus on the R's. I don't get it...not at all.

Well, Patsy is dead now, and all along, money talked and the bullsh** walked. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

sntemp said:
So is the suggestion that we pay for him another first class trip back to Thailand? :doh:

Where did you see that suggestion????? I'd like to suggest that someone's gun accidentally goes off while they're transporting him to California and takes care of this problem once and for all. :rolleyes:

Honibugs said:
I say lock him up! There are innocent children in Thailand, too!

englishleigh said:
Well, Patsy is dead now, and all along, money talked and the bullsh** walked. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

That's no joke. Justice isn't for everyone...that's for sure. But in the end, they're going to have to answer to someone much higher up than any of us...

JMK certainly is scary, but it's also scary that a person could be held in custody all this time with NO evidence.

Karr doesn't know anything about who killed JBR--as Sergeant Schultz says "I know NNothing"!

wenchie said:
JMK certainly is scary, but it's also scary that a person could be held in custody all this time with NO evidence.

It is scary. But what's even scarier, IMO, is that the R's having been walking free all these years. I'm sorry, but there's a lot of evidence that points toward the. They know what went down...and probably who did it. It pays to have money...a police force that doesn't know the basics when it comes to crime-scene preservation, and lawyer-up ASAP. This case was over the minute Arndt let the tea party participants go wandering through the house.

JBean said:
I was just wondering where in the world this guy willl ever get a job once he is released from CA jail.

Why would he work?! He can retain the services of Lin Wood and sue everyone that suspected that he was a suspect! Duhhhhhhhh!

"9NEWS has also learned the Boulder County District Attorney's office will not file charges against Karr in connection with the Ramsey case."
Full article: click here

"9News and KCNC/CBS4 reported that as a result of the DNA tests, Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy will not formally file charges against Karr, who is scheduled to appear in court at 4:30 p.m. in Boulder.

It is not clear whether Boulder District Attorney Mary Lacy will announce the DNA results at a 4:30 p.m. hearing in Boulder the first appearance in a Colorado court for Karr, 41. But without DNA or other physical evidence -- the prosecution of Karr will be difficult for Lacy's office."
Full article: click here

Honibugs said:
They wanted him gone from their country because they said he was undesirable. Not likely that he could go back there.

Hearing was just cancelled (per MSNBC)

englishleigh said:
Wow, AIN'T THAT THE TRUTH?! It frosts my cookies how John Ramsey is probably the only one left (maybe Burke) who could be prosecuted and convicted of killing or assisting in covering for killing his child! Been my feeling since day one of this case, yet he's rich and seems to have the DA still in his back pocket! Occasionally people with money have to pay a price for breaking laws, but not very often. The jails aren't full of rich people...uh-uh!:cool:

sntemp said:
I think they should send him to Detroit!!!
Why Detroit? They have enough problems..........

Why would he work?! He can retain the services of Lin Wood and sue everyone that suspected that he was a suspect! Duhhhhhhhh!

Exactly, River!
And let's not forget the advance for his book. And more Shrimp and Wine on the flights while he jets across the country on his book tour.

RiverRat said:

Ain't that the truth?

So, Mary Keenan is now putting Boulder under the proverbial fan...life is a !

Ever see the movie Kentucky Fried Movie?

They have a scene in the movie where this one guy was sent to Detroit as the worst punishment he could possibly recieve.

sntemp said:
Ever see the movie Kentucky Fried Movie?

They have a scene in the movie where this one guy was set to Detroit as the worst punishment he could possibly recieve.

Yeah, an evening with that woman.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx
Back