***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
which friend was planning to look after the children the following night?

Wow, you'd think those loud noises of shouting and screaming coming from GBC's house at 11:30pm would have woken him up, yes? Oh, that's right. He's a heavy sleeper!

You won't believe this but gbc chatting and laughing with police officers in his Perspex box during morning tea break - flirting with the female one. Please believe me I'm not joking. Unbelievable.

It's probably been a while since he's seen any nice females. Better make the best out of a bad situation...

I'm hoping to get into the court tomorow or Wednesday. alioop could you please tell me if when in court you need to wait until a break in proceedings to leave or is it possible to stand, bow to the judge and exit ? I'm scared I will get stuck in there and not be able to get out for school pickup !

I feel sorry for the neighbour. Imagine hearing those noises then finding out later that it may have been a murder in progress. All the 'if only's' that would go through your mind.

Wow, you'd think those loud noises of shouting and screaming coming from GBC's house at 11:30pm would have woken him up, yes? Oh, that's right. He's a heavy sleeper!

I suppose the footy show was turned right up and the rest of the family had earplugs on.
:sigh:

Except that KAW testified that she hadn't seen Allison since 3 February. Seems a long time for someone who was a "best friend"!

I sometimes don't see a very good friend for months but we text, speak on the phone, Facebook etc etc

Leave him alone, he is networking lolol.

You'd have to think his Legal Eagles would be telling him to STFU and behave surely.
Magistrates have Eyes as well as Ears...

He went to bed at 10pm..same time scrap was baking down near their fence and he didn't hear that either...

You won't believe this but gbc chatting and laughing with police officers in his Perspex box during morning tea break - flirting with the female one. Please believe me I'm not joking. Unbelievable.

This just makes me sick! I cannot believe that police would allow that to happen. What a horrible person GBC is.

which friend was planning to look after the children the following night?

May 04, 2012

She was one of the last to have contact with Mrs Baden-Clay, texting her on the night she disappeared about her plans for the following day.
"That Friday was a busy day for her. She had a full-day conference in town and the kids were having a sleepover that night, so she would have got all her stuff ready," Mrs Walker said.
"I had texted her that day, the Thursday, and she texted me back that night saying she'd drop around on her way home from this conference .
"She arranged to drop some stuff off for me on the way home. So it was all a bit of a shock."
http://www.news.com.au/national-news/grief-for-lost-daughter/story-e6frfkvr-1226346331460

We're back on, with the third witness, Anne Whittle, another neighbour. #kate kyriacou

Interetesting that KAW said the scratches were weeping some 10hours??? after the loud noises? I'm no doctor but I would have thought that significant drying out would have taken place by then.

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
Very quick for witness 3. Ms Whittle said she was woken twice to dogs barking - the second time at 4am. No idea of time for first

@KateKyriacou: Very quick for witness 3. Ms Whittle said she was woken twice to dogs barking - the second time at 4am. No idea of time for first.

Very quick for witness 3. Ms Whittle said she was woken twice to dogs barking - the second time at 4am. No idea of time for first.#katekyriacou

Interetesting that KAW said the scratches were weeping some 10hours??? after the loud noises? I'm no doctor but I would have thought that significant drying out would have taken place by then.

Maybe he had been exerting himself and sweating

no, not really. I havent seen my bestie in months. You dont have to live in each others pockets. Life is busy as Allisons was too with children.

It was reported in msm way back that Allison and Kerry text and Allison was planning on seeing Kerry after the conference to drop something off.
(I'll see if I can find the link)

Yes this was discussed: Allison was going to drop a dress to Kerry Anne on her way home from the city on the Friday night - this is what the text was about on Thursday.

Except that KAW testified that she hadn't seen Allison since 3 February. Seems a long time for someone who was a "best friend"!

I live in a different state to my best friend and we only see each other 2 times a year, but after 20 years we can pick up a convo so easily like nothing has changed. She can tell when I'm down even though we don't see each other.

I can go 6 months or more without seeing my bestie...perfectly normal IMO. And I don't have 3 young children to care for AND a job. Facebook & SMS are such an easy way to keep in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro