***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I often need two attempts to close heavy car doors. We have an amorok and I always take two goes to close the passenger door.

Possy the doors are harder to close when the other doors and the windows are closed because they are air tight-yes two tries occasionally here too

I was talking about the Prado but remember Allison was in the Captiva which I think is a lot more light weight vehicle than ours.

I'm waiting for the evidence which none of us have heard about.

With another FIVE days to go one would think there'd be a whole lot more to come :)

I agree Marly, like someone who knows him to say they saw him driving around or doing something, anything, after 10pm

A jacket does up at the front. A jumper just goes on over the head.

Edit, my point is that they are quite different.

Same, same but A cardigan fastens up the front.

Let's not get into the koppers logs and the differences with those?

A jacket does up at the front. A jumper just goes on over the head.

Edit, my point is that they are quite different.

I would call a jacket as something made from material of some kind. A jumper could still do up at the front with buttons maybe, but would be made of some type of knit.

Ii would call something you pull over you head a "pullover".

I am a Queenslander born and bred, but from the bush. Other word could be sweater.

I'm just catching up...then I'll go through my notes and post anything not already mentioned. It was too hard to post and take notes at same time.

I personally found the cross-exam of the forensic pathologist the most interesting.

When asked by Mr Boyle he stated the relative levels of sertraline and Its metabolite were more consistent with therapeutic dosing than an overdose...I found that reassuring.

I would call a jacket as something made from material of some kind. A jumper could still do up at the front with buttons maybe, but would be made of some type of knit.

Ii would call something you pull over you head a "pullover".

I am a Queenslander born and bred, but from the bush. Other word could be sweater.

Did the police set up a maniquin dressed in what she was described to be wearing when last seen? this would surely put the jumper / jacket / pullover / poncho debate to bed. But if she wore the pants and singlet top as pj's she probably would not have worn the "jacket" to bed. So if she was dressed for bed watching tv or something else she may well have had her phone in the built in bra area. Then when she was "dressed"for her supposed walk perhaps the jumper was put on then. Shoes and socks were probably put on too. I wonder if the police studied the way the shoe laces were tied? I believe they can tell if the person did the laces up themselves or someone else tied them by the angle etc of the bow.

A huge thanks to everyone who attended the hearing and diligently kept us in the loop today. Great work!

Timeline from witness statements.

Day One of Committal Hearing in the case of Gerard Baden-Clay - 11 March 2013.

Thursday 19 April 2013.

8:00pm - 9:00pm: Julie Tzvetkoff, lives across from the Baden-Clay home heard yelling coming from that direction. It was a sharp loud yell but she couldn't tell if it was male of female. Her dog also barked that night. The dog usually only barks at the sound of car doors.
Kim Tzvetkoff also heard a shout from across the road. "It was a startled or shocked yell out." He said. Possibly no more than a couple of words which I couldn't discern what they even where. Something startling had happened. I wouldn't describe it as a scream. I feel is was a startled, shocked reaction." He said he was convinced it was a woman's voice. "I did say 'what was that? And I stood there for a moment and it wasn't repeated."

10:00pm: Susan Braun, a neighbour of the Baden-Clays heard her neighbours' dogs barking.

10:30pm: David Jenkinson, who lives in the Kholo Creek area, heard two heavy thuds, a car door closing and dogs barking in the direction of the bridge. The barking of the neighbourhood dogs had alerted Jenkinson to something unusual. Mr. Jenkinson said that he heard two thuds, followed by a car door closing. "The sound you would hear if you had thrown a bag of concrete onto grass." he said. "A heavy thud."

11:30PM: Susan Braun woke to loud noises. Woken by a very loud human noise, out the front, in the area of the Baden-Clay's residence. It sounded like yelling. She heard it twice.

12:30am: Brian Mason, a resident of Anstead near Kholo Creek. His dog started barking at around 12:30pm. He quietened his dog and he could then hear howling. According to new information given eight months later, Brian Mason stated he heard voices ... someone talking.

4:00am: Anne Whittle woke twice to the sound of her neighbour's dog barking. She only recalls the second time she awoke and that was at 4:00am.

4:00am: Brian Mason's wife, a resident of Anstead near Kholo Creek spotted two cars on the side of Mt Crosby Rd. (Although the court was not told which day).

Source: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...594302360?sv=4ac863cbd3ace59e365dac5d72df8356

Did the police set up a maniquin dressed in what she was described to be wearing when last seen? this would surely put the jumper / jacket / pullover / poncho debate to bed. But if she wore the pants and singlet top as pj's she probably would not have worn the "jacket" to bed. So if she was dressed for bed watching tv or something else she may well have had her phone in the built in bra area. Then when she was "dressed"for her supposed walk perhaps the jumper was put on then. Shoes and socks were probably put on too. I wonder if the police studied the way the shoe laces were tied? I believe they can tell if the person did the laces up themselves or someone else tied them by the angle etc of the bow.

Photo of the mannequin is in the report...

April 27, 2012

In Brookfield this morning, police erected a mannequin dressed in clothing similar to the knee-length grey tracksuit pants and black top that Ms Baden-Clay was wearing before her disappearance.
Investigators hope the mannequin, which was set up outside the family's home at 5am, will help jog the memories of locals.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...den-clay-goes-on/story-e6frfkvr-1226339293043

The following is the QPS very first missing person alert for Allison...

Missing person, Brookfield
April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm
Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.
Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.
She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Timeline from witness statements.

Day One of Committal Hearing in the case of Gerard Baden-Clay - 11 March 2013.

Thursday 19 April 2013.

8:00pm - 9:00pm: Julie Tzvetkoff, lives across from the Baden-Clay home heard yelling coming from that direction. It was a sharp loud yell but she couldn't tell if it was male of female. Her dog also barked that night. The dog usually only barks at the sound of car doors.
Kim Tzvetkoff also heard a shout from across the road. "It was a startled or shocked yell out." He said. Possibly no more than a couple of words which I couldn't discern what they even where. Something startling had happened. I wouldn't describe it as a scream. I feel is was a startled, shocked reaction." He said he was convinced it was a woman's voice. "I did say 'what was that? And I stood there for a moment and it wasn't repeated."

10:00pm: Susan Braun, a neighbour of the Baden-Clays heard her neighbours' dogs barking.

10:30pm: David Jenkinson, who lives in the Kholo Creek area, heard two heavy thuds, a car door closing and dogs barking in the direction of the bridge. The barking of the neighbourhood dogs had alerted Jenkinson to something unusual. Mr. Jenkinson said that he heard two thuds, followed by a car door closing. "The sound you would hear if you had thrown a bag of concrete onto grass." he said. "A heavy thud."

11:30PM: Susan Braun woke to loud noises. Woken by a very loud human noise, out the front, in the area of the Baden-Clay's residence. It sounded like yelling. She heard it twice.

12:30am: Brian Mason, a resident of Anstead near Kholo Creek. His dog started barking at around 12:30pm. He quietened his dog and he could then hear howling. According to new information given eight months later, Brian Mason stated he heard voices ... someone talking.

4:00am: Anne Whittle woke twice to the sound of her neighbour's dog barking. She only recalls the second time she awoke and that was at 4:00am.

4:00am: Brian Mason's wife, a resident of Anstead near Kholo Creek spotted two cars on the side of Mt Crosby Rd. (Although the court was not told which day).

Source: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...594302360?sv=4ac863cbd3ace59e365dac5d72df8356

Thanks so much for doing this, Makara. Might just want to change 12.30pm to 12.30am.

I'm wondering if some of the yelling heard that night was after Allison was gone from the house - I'm thinking desperation, frustration, trying to coordinate a 'clean up', etc. The yelling may have been GBC and/or another person/s.

Photo of the mannequin is in the report...

April 27, 2012

In Brookfield this morning, police erected a mannequin dressed in clothing similar to the knee-length grey tracksuit pants and black top that Ms Baden-Clay was wearing before her disappearance.
Investigators hope the mannequin, which was set up outside the family's home at 5am, will help jog the memories of locals.

http://www.news.com.au/national-new...den-clay-goes-on/story-e6frfkvr-1226339293043

The following is the QPS very first missing person alert for Allison...

Missing person, Brookfield
April 20, 2012 at 6:01 pm
Police are seeking public assistance to help locate missing 43-year-old woman, Allison Baden-Clay.
Ms Baden-Clay was last seen at a residence on Brookfield Road at Brookfield around 10pm last night.
She is described being Caucasian, has blonde hair and is around 165cm tall with an average build. She was last seen wearing grey track suit pants and a grey/black top with white running shoes.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2012/04/20/missing-person-brookfield/

Forgive me for going over what has probably been gone over a hundred times, but when was the first mention of her wearing a "jacket"? Not mentioned in that article at all. I know she was found wearing one but is that the first mention of it?

Are we sure they brought the right person to court? Looks nothing like him and looks more like Peter Davis I reckon.

It would explain the laughing and joking lol
Look at these idiots, they think I'm GBC :)

Forgive me for going over what has probably been gone over a hundred times, but when was the first mention of her wearing a "jacket"? Not mentioned in that article at all. I know she was found wearing one but is that the first mention of it?

I think GBC omitted to say about the cardi and the maniquinn was there before Allison was found so I think they didn't know about the cardi.

I'm not sure how the "jacket" came into it. To date, as far as I'm aware, there's been no media reports stating Allison was wearing a jumper or a jacket. There was quite a lot of speculation a long time back regarding that.

With today's evidence mentioning a jumper, this is what we'll go with for now.

March 11, 2013

Forensic pathologist Dr Nathan Milne told the court that as he removed the jumper Allison was wearing, a fingertip from a glove fell out

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360

I think GBC omitted to say about the cardi and the maniquinn was there before Allison was found so I think they didn't know about the cardi.

Sorry I'm not entirely up to speed on what exactly the confusion around ABCs top was.

This afternoon the forensic pathologist specifically stated she was wearing a jumper...and he explained what he meant by a jumper...long sleeves, no opening at front, would need to pull over head to put it on.

Sorry I'm not entirely up to speed on what exactly the confusion around ABCs top was.

This afternoon the forensic pathologist specifically stated she was wearing a jumper...and he explained what he meant by a jumper...long sleeves, no opening at front, would need to pull over head to put it on.

There was confusion as to it being a jumper or cardigan etc stemming from where she would keep her mobile phone. in a pocket or in her bra? And did he go back a second time to the bridge to get the phone. My question tho is not what it was but who put it on her? I wonder if leaves were found inside the jumper? I wonder if the shoe laces were tied in a manner to suggest someone else did them up ie dressed her.

Thanks so much for doing this, Makara. Might just want to change 12.30pm to 12.30am.

I'm wondering if some of the yelling heard that night was after Allison was gone from the house - I'm thinking desperation, frustration, trying to coordinate a 'clean up', etc. The yelling may have been GBC and/or another person/s.

Ooops. Thanks Strangeworld I typed that up on the fly in between cooking dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro