***Day 1-Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a listing of the witnesses? (I have no idea if this is produced in case of interfering between the days)

I wonder if it will be Dr Candice Beaven from Kenmore Clinics?

Is it possible GBC went to the bridge twice? Once on his own to dump Alison and then a second time with a Helper so that they could move Alison to a more covered area? and clear evidence? These witnesses hearing barking and screams at different times and locations is confusing me.

I think so.

1:11pm AEST: Witness David Jenkinson, who lives in the Kholo Creek area where Allison Baden-Clay's body was found, has told the court he heard two "heavy thuds", a car door closing and dogs barking in the direction of the bridge.

"Between you and the Kholo Creek bridge, there are a couple of streets and a number of houses," defence barrister Peter Davis said, adding that Mr Jenkinson's home was about 700m from the bridge.

Mr Jenkinson, a TAFE teacher, said the noise he heard came from the general direction of the creek.

"The dogs went off, didn't they?" Mr Davis said.

"All the neighbourhood dogs."

Mr Jenkinson agreed, saying it had alerted him to "something unusual".

Mr Davis asked how Mr Jenkinson could be sure that he had heard the noises on the night of April 19.

"I remember having a short discussion with my wife on that night of what we had heard," he said.

"I remember the date because it was a Thursday - my wife works late on Thursdays."

He said he and his wife heard the noises at about 10.30pm.

Mr Jenkinson said he heard two thuds, followed by a car door closing.

"The sound you would hear if you had thrown a full bag of concrete onto grass," he said.

"A heavy thud."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...594302360?sv=4ac863cbd3ace59e365dac5d72df8356

It is possible that there was more than one visit to Kholo Creek bridge. Perhaps after body was left at around 10.30, perp returned home and then another person/s was informed/became aware and either insisted or went themselves to area to check if victim still alive, with or without perp, around 4.00am. MOO

Is it possible GBC went to the bridge twice? Once on his own to dump Alison and then a second time with a Helper so that they could move Alison to a more covered area?

We don't know what the 'interfering with a corpse' charge entails. He/they may well have gone back and poured lime on her.

Witness David Jenkinson, who lives in the Kholo Creek area where Allison Baden-Clay's body was found, has told the court he heard two "heavy thuds", a car door closing and dogs barking in the direction of the bridge.

"Between you and the Kholo Creek bridge, there are a couple of streets and a number of houses," defence barrister Peter Davis said, adding that Mr Jenkinson's home was about 700m from the bridge.

Mr Jenkinson, a TAFE teacher, said the noise he heard came from the general direction of the creek.

"The dogs went off, didn't they?" Mr Davis said.

"All the neighbourhood dogs."

Mr Jenkinson agreed, saying it had alerted him to "something unusual".

Mr Davis asked how Mr Jenkinson could be sure that he had heard the noises on the night of April 19.

"I remember having a short discussion with my wife on that night of what we had heard," he said.

"I remember the date because it was a Thursday - my wife works late on Thursdays."

He said he and his wife heard the noises at about 10.30pm.

Mr Jenkinson said he heard two thuds, followed by a car door closing.

"The sound you would hear if you had thrown a full bag of concrete onto grass," he said.

"A heavy thud."

http://couriermail.com.au/news/quee...ing-starts-today/story-e6freoof-1226594302360

I know I keep saying what I have thought for some time but again I do think there was a second trip somewhere in the early hours of Friday morning and I think that is the one to do with the Kenmore roundabout, not the earlier one.

It is possible that there was more than one visit to Kholo Creek bridge. Perhaps after body was left at around 10.30, perp returned home and then another person/s was informed/became aware and either insisted or went themselves to area to check if victim still alive, with or without perp, around 4.00am. MOO

It sounds like that may have been the case KG1.

I know I keep saying what I have thought for some time but again I do think there was a second trip somewhere in the early hours of Friday morning and I think that is the one to do with the Kenmore roundabout, not the earlier one.

don't they say that most criminals return to the scene of the crime...I think you're right there Alioop

somewhere, in all this dog barking and howling, and cars and thuds, and slams and screams, at a precise time, I think it was just after midnite, someone rings bwana from gerards phone. The call lasted over a minute. . . imprecise, I know , but its just from memory.

Two thuds? No splash sound?

could have been dumped closer to the witness's house and water took it down to where it was found. 700 metres is a long way to here a bag of concrete hit the ground and a car door closing IMO

somewhere, in all this dog barking and howling, and cars and thuds, and slams and screams, at a precise time, I think it was just after midnite, someone rings bwana from gerards phone. The call lasted over a minute. . . imprecise, I know , but its just from memory.

Trooper, if you mean the 'facetime' call, not sure if that has been disproven, but I guess we will find out.

Lunch break at the moment. So far there are 2 clear themes the defence are trying to establish. Lots of clarifying questions to Kerrie Anne regards what she knew about her depression. Obviously have doctors records quoting 24 aug 2011 and 19 March 2012 when she was suffering bad mood swings and had Zoloft increased from 50 to 100 mg. I am sure this line will continue.
The second theme for the defence is where screams and noise came from. Always probing for other possibilities of direction or properties.
Kerrie ann beld up wlth describing the facial scratches but had to acknowdge several eppisodes of depression.
Other witnesses have not necessarily built up iron clad picture regards screams or activity at Kholo Creek.
I could not work out why we have not heard from Brian Masons wife. He said she saw 2 vehicles at Kholo Creek. He heard dogs baking 12.30 am then when he settled bis dogs other dogs in area were bowling
The
The most interesting thing for me so far when in his opening Danny Boyle said Alisons DNA had been found on swab of blood from Captiva.

Im feeling very uneasy so far.... Geez i hope the Prosecution have a lot more up their sleeves!! I realise it is only early though..... Ok, back to work for me... :)

what I mean is, that for one minute, not much more, at a precise time, the police know where gerards phone is, and that it is being used by a person in possession of that phone to call Gerards father. And it was a picture clip, a camera app call. So if it wasnt Gerard, he even slept thru his own phone being used, and we know he was glued to the thing. And this person rang Gerards own father. .. not their own father, not the pizza place, but none other than Nige himself.

Lunch break at the moment. So far there are 2 clear themes the defence are trying to establish. Lots of clarifying questions to Kerrie Anne regards what she knew about her depression. Obviously have doctors records quoting 24 aug 2011 and 19 March 2012 when she was suffering bad mood swings and had Zoloft increased from 50 to 100 mg. I am sure this line will continue.
The second theme for the defence is where screams and noise came from. Always probing for other possibilities of direction or properties.
Kerrie ann beld up wlth describing the facial scratches but had to acknowdge several eppisodes of depression.
Other witnesses have not necessarily built up iron clad picture regards screams or activity at Kholo Creek.
I could not work out why we have not heard from Brian Masons wife. He said she saw 2 vehicles at Kholo Creek. He heard dogs baking 12.30 am then when he settled bis dogs other dogs in area were bowling
The
The most interesting thing for me so far when in his opening Danny Boyle said Alisons DNA had been found on swab of blood from Captiva.

Thanks for the update Happygolucky, you're a gem. Fantastic news that Allison's DNA was found on a swab of blood from the Captiva! :great: It will be interesting to hear how Davis tries to turn this one around! :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaborde2576