DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Taylor ‏@_JohnTaylor_
Dr Flegg then heard a second scream, identical but softer @abcnews Baden-Clay

Matt Macklin Matt Macklin ‏@matty456
Flegg heard two identical screams from the direction of the Baden Clay home on the night Ms Baden Clay disappeared #BadenClay

Alison Ariotti Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti
Dr Bruce Flegg testifies he heard a second softer scream .. "It had a significant affect on me". #BadenClay

Dr Flegg said he had no reason to think 2 screams were anything of concern to police @abcnews Baden-Clay

It is beyond me how someone could hear 2 bloodcurdling screams that affected them significantly but then say they were not of concern. Makes no sense to me!

It is beyond me how someone could hear 2 bloodcurdling screams that affected them significantly but then say they were not of concern. Makes no sense to me!

Agreed, Ali - especially when he said the screams made him jump out of bed...

Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti
Dr Bruce Flegg says Gerard Baden-Clay asked him for a loan of $400,000. #BadenClay

Gerard Baden-Clay asked Dr Flegg for a loan. It was a pretty highly unusual request...would etch in your mind a little @abcnews #BadenClay

It's bizarre isn't it ?

Did he report it the next day when he heard she was missing - or just offer GBC a bed for a few nights ?

Bruce Flegg says..."It had a significant affect on me" and then says that he didn't think it was any concern to the Police ???
A typical case of 'I don't want to get involved' I think.....

Sarah Elks ‏@sarahelks
Dr Flegg says he was "shocked" when Mr Baden-Clay asked him for a $400k loan. "He was very to the point," Dr Flegg said. #badenclay

Dr Bruce Flegg says he 'closed the door' on the discussion of loaning #BadenClay $400,000 quite quickly. @9NewsBrisbane @thetodayshow

Dr Flegg was asked by GBC for a $400,000 unsecured loan. @abcnews #BadenClay "Obviously an unsecured loan is pretty unattractive."

Morning all.

Thought I would get in with my post before things get started in court. I had a play with my captiva car doors and the boot hatch. The boot hatch has to be pulled closed quite firmly, I always give it a big pull down to make sure it closes properly. I actually always try to slam it and I have to do that to get it down as the handle is quite high and to make sure it closes properly. Every now and then I will notice that my boot light indicator on my dashboard is on because it hasn't been closed properly. If my mum closes it, I nearly always have to reclose it as she doesn't have enough strength to pull it down hard enough to slam it closed. When I listened to it this morning, the first thing I thought was that sure sounds like a thud when it is closed. It is a much heavier sound than the sound of the doors being closed.

So I believe the boot closing on my captiva could absolutely be described as a thud.

Thanks for that Ali. That would then answer the car door (person getting out) then two thuds (one attempt to close the boot, then another perhaps).

Did Dr Flegg say when he heard the screams?

Thanks for that Ali. That would then answer the car door (person getting out) then two thuds (one attempt to close the boot, then another perhaps).

or Car door opened, then boot opened, then body removed and thrown over the bridge landing with a thud, then boot closed with a thud, then car door closed. Did we hear how long between the thuds?

Mike Bruce ‏@mikeandsylv (Features writer with Brisbane's Sunday Mail, formerly features dep ed and Weekend editor at the Herald Sun.)
Bruce Flegg tells court Baden clay asked him for a loan to buy out partners of his real estate co. who GBC would not name.

Court no longer packed. Also not being broadcast in outside corridor. #BadenClay @abcnews

Bruce Flegg visited Gerard Baden-Clay to check he was ok when Allison went missing."Most of us would not have expected this to be a murder".

@AlisonAriotti: Bruce Flegg visited Gerard Baden-Clay to check he was ok when Allison went missing."Most of us would not have expected this to be a murder".

i can't believe all these witnesses heard a woman scream and not one of them called the police. I think they were discussing the same thing on 97.3 this morning (I only caught a minute of it mid conversation). Just amazes me that people don't think that someone might be in grave danger and need help. Allison might still be alive today if just one of them had called 000. They must all feel terrible. A lesson to us all I guess.

Snails and Maigret - the Tweety-pair :)

Keep up the good work you two - and thanks :)

Dr Flegg then heard a second scream, identical but softer @abcnews Baden-Clay

Matt Macklin Matt Macklin ‏@matty456
Flegg heard two identical screams from the direction of the Baden Clay home on the night Ms Baden Clay disappeared #BadenClay

Alison Ariotti Alison Ariotti ‏@AlisonAriotti
Dr Bruce Flegg testifies he heard a second softer scream .. "It had a significant affect on me". #BadenClay

I can't understand how a scream that has a "significant affect on you", you wouldn't consider reporting it to the police

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou
Dr Flegg said he was shocked when Baden-Clay asked him for a loan of $400,000. Said he was evasive when questioned about why he needed it.

or Car door opened, then boot opened, then body removed and thrown over the bridge landing with a thud, then boot closed with a thud, then car door closed. Did we hear how long between the thuds?

good point. and were the thuds the same type of noise? I would have thought a boot door closing (from what you've described re amount of effort required to slam it) would make a lot more noise than a body being dropped several metres. But maybe not?

Another thought...if he parked on the bridge, he might have closed his car door straight away in the event of passing traffic? the opened the boot, pulled out and dumped body over the side, slammed boot shut, then opened car door, got in closed it and drove off. Oh to have been a fly on the wall, as such

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Proslakdbf