***Day 3 -Committal Hearing*** 11th,12,13th March 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder why the defence want to cross examine about the scratches again? What have they got up their sleeve? And how are they going to imply that Rob Hoskins is an unreliable witness? This will be interesting..

I assume (correct me if I'm wrong Ali) that it is the defence who have determined just WHICH witnesses are to be cross-examined....

Ursula Heger‏@ursulaheger

Third day of Baden-Clay committal hears that it is implausible that the scratches on Gerard's face were caused by fingernails

I'd find him guilty on the scratches alone

John Taylor @_JohnTaylor_
15 minute adjournment to give Defence time to prepare for witness. @abcnews #BadenClay

Sheesh - even with the half-hour later start, they haven't fully prepared?

John Taylor‏@_JohnTaylor_

15 minute adjournment to give Defence time to prepare for witness. @abcnews #BadenClay

Wonder why the defence want to cross examine about the scratches again? What have they got up their sleeve? And how are they going to imply that Rob Hoskins is an unreliable witness? This will be interesting..

I assume (correct me if I'm wrong Ali) that it is the defence who have determined just WHICH witnesses are to be cross-examined....
Maybe they'll say he had a razor in the shape of fingernails???

Third day of Baden-Clay committal hears that it is implausible that the scratches on Gerard's face were caused by fingernails

Ursula Heger has that the wrong way round:

Ashley McDermid @AshleyMcDermid
#badenclay committal hears scratches "have all the hallmarks of fingernail scratches" & implausible they came from shaving.@9NewsBrisbane

Rediculous!

Wonder if she worded that tweet wrong?? Didn't they just say it was "implausible" that the scratches were from a razor???

I thought I remembered the name Robert Hoskins from a report I read just back in Feb. In the report it states his surname as "Hoskings". It would surely have to be the same officer but perhaps a misprint on his name.

February 01, 2013

The court heard from forensic medical officer Dr Robert Hoskings who said Ms Quirk's body was found a week after she'd been killed but was badly decomposed.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...man-amanda-quirk/story-e6freon6-1226566673082

Wonder if she worded that tweet wrong?? Didn't they just say it was "implausible" that the scratches were from a razor???

Yup - she just corrected it. Unfortunately all the retweets still have it wrong

Maybe something unexpected was said? Change of tactics? Or just a bit slack?

Dr Watson, I absolutely LOVE your input! Your wisdom and knowledge just amazes me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Correction- 3rd day of Baden-Clay hears evidence that the scratches on Gerard's face could have been caused by fingernails

I am here :) I just had to organise my daughter.

I can take over whenever someone needs a break :)

I see that the woman who had the outburst yesterday is back in court. Do we know who she is?

Defence dont have one of the three statements made by hoskins, were given a.copy and are now reviewing it. Judge will be back at 5 past 10th.

I am here :) I just had to organise my daughter.

I can take over whenever someone needs a break :)

I see that the woman who had the outburst yesterday is back in court. Do we know who she is?

Give her a note:

On behalf of all the WS members, we applaud you!

Dr Watson, I absolutely LOVE your input! Your wisdom and knowledge just amazes me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :)

Awww Alicat - now you're making me blush. Thank you - but I'm only doing the same as most others on here:blushing:

I'm also around all day to report tweets if anyone needs a break :) home sick in bed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme