***Day 4 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman is an absolute fruit loop. "Framework". These two couldnt organise a raffle, let along anything else. How on earth do you set up "framework" with a guy who murders his wife and is about to get locked away?

Steam is coming out my ears right now I am so annoyed

you know, ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, my lords archbishops and all... its hard.. mighty hard to resist a bloke in a yellow jacket. he was just..... oh.. he was everything.. the way he walked, his little sayings, like ' lets be normal'.. his generosity.. 4 years of free bonking and he gave me a camera!!.. his driving skills, his very shaving skills, were all so outstanding..

oh. I have to stop. my dog just sicked up.

haha love it :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

you know, ladies and gentlemen, girls and boys, my lords archbishops and all... its hard.. mighty hard to resist a bloke in a yellow jacket. he was just..... oh.. he was everything.. the way he walked, his little sayings, like ' lets be normal'.. his generosity.. 4 years of free bonking and he gave me a camera!!.. his driving skills, his very shaving skills, were all so outstanding..

oh. I have to stop. my dog just sicked up.

bahahahahaha!!!!! so well said!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Trooper has a way of saying exactly what I am thinking, except I swear more lol.

:floorlaugh:

Love it!

I think we've uncovered a terrific talent in Trooper - mastrpieces of ironic, sarcastic, cynical humour! Should write the next series of Yes Minister once you've finished with "ScratchMyBelly"....

11.35am: Ms McHugh told the court Baden-Clay made various promises to her about leaving his wife ''by the end of the year''.

''The whole circumstances around our relationship were constantly sad,'' she said.

''(He said) he would be out of his relationship by the end of the year.

''I don't know how many times he said that.

''He would remind me.

''I doubted our relationship, as far as being a normal relationship

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
''So I was far more determined to set some framework around what he was actually doing.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

"FRAMEWORK' OH so she FRAMED him....jolly good work!!!!!!

I have a feeling that Mr Robert MacKay-Woods is on his bended knee this very day thanking God Almighty that he was extracted from this wierd woman with his life still intact...

Kate Kyriacou‏@KateKyriacou
''So I was far more determined to set some framework around what he was actually doing.'' - Toni McHugh. #badenclay

sounds like she was applying pressure, wanting a solid commitment, she wasnt going to let go, sounds like the dynamic had changed and he was under extreme pressure, breaking point!!

I have a feeling that Mr Robert MacKay-Woods is on his bended knee this very day thanking God Almighty that he was extracted from this wierd woman with his life still intact...

Hahaha Trooper you crack me up!!!

Did TM mean by the end of the year or the end of the financial year? I thought he had promised by July 1?

bahahahahaha!!!!! so well said!!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Trooper your such a commedian.....when does your stand up comedy show begin and where....I want tickets.....before they sell out!!!!!

You have me in stitches....It hurts 'A little bit':floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

just remind me again of how old this psycho woman is?? and she is an accredited teacher?? ...

those poor boys.. those poor poor boys.. their lives were just as absolutely ghastly as Allisons girls lives were.

its truly truly beyond horror.

So true....

I really wonder why on earth the defence decided to cross examine TM, how is that going to make him look better? Where is the reasonable doubt that may be created by her testimony? Or....is this the best they can come up with?

My understanding is that during a committal hearing the defense will often test the evidence so as to be able to form strategies etc for the potential trial.

My understanding is that during a committal hearing the defense will often test the evidence so as to be able to form strategies etc for the potential trial.

In that case the strategy may be ...do not call her on the stand again!!...

We have no live stream court tv so instead just a pic for anyone who may not have seen her.

118379-toni-mchugh.jpg

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...-of-wife-allison/story-e6freoof-1226599630131

I cant really cope with this testimony of <modsnip> without extreme and , I am sorry to state, unreleived and total sarcasm and cynicism..

we all know it's not funny, but god help us all... this is just parallel universe stuff, and one can ONLY laugh at it... there just isnt any other way.. once logic and rationale goes, its all thats left.

oh marly.. * helpless now.. * ... that was SO awful!!.. some WARNING, please!!!!!

Emmy Kubainski&#8207;@emmykubainski
Mistress says Baden-Clay had told her he wasn't responsible for the disappearance of his wife. @7NewsBrisbane

Ursula Heger&#8207;@ursulaheger
Gerard Baden-Clay's mistress says he rang her and told her he wasn't responsible for Allison's disappearance @tennewsqld

Her photo looks so familiar to me. I swear I worked with her over 25 years ago. Her weirdness is familiar too but I can't remember the name of the woman from work. We steered clear of her because she was as nutty as a fruitcake. I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro