***Day 5 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou

Sorry, wrong about that. Ms Skrzeczynski says she is 63. Puts her 20 years older than Allison. Hard to tell from back here.

Looking at the picture of Christine Skrzeczynski (there is one in the link below) I can easily imagine how a casual observer could have thought she might have been Allison.

In the photograph it looks as if Christine Skrzeczynski, like Allison, is of average build with light coloured hair.
As for her age, she doesn't look too old to be mistaken for a 43 year old, especially not from a distance and in early morning light.

At that time in the morning at that time of year, in Queensland it was probably not fully light.

This a magnificent summary!
I'm puzzled how GBC can have made a call from Brookfield at 6.45 and then one minute later make one from Mt Cootha- which at that time of day would take a good few minutes' travelling. Then he called someone else at 6.53 from Brookfield again- I think it would have been almost impossible to get back there in 8 minutes. Does this suggest that the mobile phone records might be misleading over the places the calls were made, even though its certain the times are correct?
Why did he need to call OW so many times in such a small space of time ?

And while we are on why would someone visit TWO Dr's for 'shaving wounds' and self inflicted scratching due to a 'caterpillar' ...... Seriously do those wounds need a Dr, never mind TWO?

IMO

Why did he need to call OW so many times in such a small space of time ?

And while we are on why would someone visit TWO Dr's for 'shaving wounds' and self inflicted scratching due to a 'caterpillar' ...... Seriously do those wounds need a Dr, never mind TWO?

IMO

Maybe they swapped phones - thinking that OWs phone records wouldn't be looked at

The plants from Kholo would not have been in the car.....she would have got those from the creek area, after leaving the car....I think...

Slight error of logic here: she had plant material from home (all six species), but only two of those were at Kholo AS WELL. In other words, she most likely brought ALL SIX species of plants with her from near her back porch - didn't need ANY from Kholo.

Yeah it sure was "Business as usual" with regard to the vacuum & hose that NBC was taking to get a house ready for a home open. Wouldn't you think a missing wife/daughter-in-law would be a higher priority? Especially if they thought it was seriously to call in the police so soon.

GBC could have used the excuise of driving around looking for Allison to cover the fact his car engine would have been warn from all the night activity...MOO

Today Show reports only three witnesses today before judge makes his decision. Two police officers and a pharmacology expert.

Court hears of Gerard Baden-Clay's three other women

Rae Wilson
19th Mar 2013 2:00 AM

BBM: Interesting! I haven't heard that before. Was GBC trying to give TM the flick and move on to greener pastures or did he know that he would soon be locked up in a less appealing paddock?

http://www.qt.com.au/news/baden-clays-three-other-women-baden-clays-affairs-/1796964/
Without Allison, the TM fling would have lost it's zing for G. It's the sneaking around that gives the high, the adrenaline rush. TM was merely a distraction from the mundane for G.

:what:
First comment, lurking since case began!

Just read through GBC's first interview and got chills as he was talking about how he cut his hand changing a lightbulb at a property he was renovating. I knew GBC & ABC through friends (they were good friends with our good friends) but only met them a couple of times. I also met Toni as she was going to sell our house in 2010 but we pulled out. I hadn't seen GBC for a couple of years until I was interested in the house he was talking about in this interview. I booked to have a look around and went with my friend (hubby at work) probably a month before Allison went missing. I found him very odd at the time. He flirted with me, whilst asking about my husband and two kids and I said to him "wow, how do you remember their names? Do you keep a database or something, haha??" And he said it's his job to remember. He was quite flirty (which i did not like) and said the owners of the property were his friends, he went camping with them, even camped on the property. He said they had renovated extensively, but he never mentioned that he had helped in anyway. He said they'd had their kitchen done etc etc but no mention of "oh I helped them with...blah blah...last weekend" or anything.

When I got home, I said to my hubby how strange he was and I said he'd lost a lot of weight (and sorry to the males reading this) and I thought normally men only lost considerable weight midlife if they were having an affair! I know that's mean but he just gave off a leery vibe and gave me the heebeegeebees, even though I sort of knew him.

Apologies for the long comment with little info but I've always found it interesting to hear from people who "know" him so thought it might be of interest. Will go back to lurking now and thank of of the real websleuths on here!

Didn't GBC state that NBC was loading the vacuum into his boot, in order to clean up at this property which was "Launching" (wanky real estate term), on the market 'that' day?? As described here by Kmore (Great post by the way), she & a friend inspected the property a month prior! Another porky pie for the ever increasing list? Good thing that GBC isn't Pinnochio - he wouldn't be able to fit into that glass box of his.....

There may be more info that we would like to know that was filed in the bail hearing but no one has purchased it yet. TM statement no 5 could be there filed as part of the second affidavit for the prosecution. Only the first one, being Doc no 17 has been purchased as far as I know.

Ali, there are 4 of TM statements available to the public which have been available since the 2nd bail hearing...the 5th statement doesn't seem to be available to the public.

Today Show reports only three witnesses today before judge makes his decision. Two police officers and a pharmacology expert.

Pharmacology expert, huh? More on the Zoloft levels, no doubt. Hopefully will confirm what we've known on here for weeks now, that the concentrations in the liver were completely consistent with normal therapeutic doses. That will put to bed once and for all any theories of Allison overdosing on Zoloft...!

I'm off the air again today, but will check in this evening sometime, and try to catch up on the events of the day.

Everything sounds more credible when you have the wife of a minister at your side.

Groundedgirl- this is a huge part of why she is there beside him, I believe. Spot on!!!!

Olivia is standing beside him, as a character reference, because of "who" she is and what she stands for- truth, integrity etc etc.
It might sway some people Olivia, but for the rest of us you are looking very, very foolish standing beside a very guilty man, ad libbing excuses for him and protecting him as best you can.

Just to add, I think both Olivia and Toni are going to need extensive professional help to get them through this. The emotional energy they have both expended is taking its toll, you can see it in both of them.
I dont think either of them have put any thought into their own health, and to me they both seem on the verge of a complete meltdown (if it hasnt begun already).

Thanks so much everyone for all the posts for the last couple of days. I've been too busy to log on but have really appreciated being able to keep up as I run past a computer. :)

Court hears of Gerard Baden-Clay's three other women

Rae Wilson
19th Mar 2013 2:00 AM

BBM: Interesting! I haven't heard that before. Was GBC trying to give TM the flick and move on to greener pastures or did he know that he would soon be locked up in a less appealing paddock?

http://www.qt.com.au/news/baden-clays-three-other-women-baden-clays-affairs-/1796964/

Yes I believe so! I also find the wording "don't know what had gone wrong" interesting. Heard her say it a few times. What did he think "had gone wrong"? His plan? It is an odd way to describe the situation of his wife being murdered IMO.

Thats interesting. I thought hey were going to run short of time with lots more witnesses still to be called.

Yes I believe so! I also find the wording "don't know what had gone wrong" interesting. Heard her say it a few times. What did he think "had gone wrong"? His plan? It is an odd way to describe the situation of his wife being murdered IMO.

Absolutely!!!!!!!!

This a magnificent summary!
I'm puzzled how GBC can have made a call from Brookfield at 6.45 and then one minute later make one from Mt Cootha- which at that time of day would take a good few minutes' travelling. Then he called someone else at 6.53 from Brookfield again- I think it would have been almost impossible to get back there in 8 minutes. Does this suggest that the mobile phone records might be misleading over the places the calls were made, even though its certain the times are correct?

Jools, certainly no expert here but there are tracks to the top of Mt Coot-tha near the beginning of GAp Creek Rd. this road is off Brookfield Rd, not far from Gerard's place. So, if he left home and was driving towards Kenmore maybe Mt Coot-tha tower would pick up his phone.

I'm totally with you there! Very strange choice of words.

Looking at the picture of Christine Skrzeczynski (there is one in the link below) I can easily imagine how a casual observer could have thought she might have been Allison.

In the photograph it looks as if Christine Skrzeczynski, like Allison, is of average build with light coloured hair.
As for her age, she doesn't look too old to be mistaken for a 43 year old, especially not from a distance and in early morning light.

At that time in the morning at that time of year, in Queensland it was probably not fully light.

Yes Alessi, and didn't the witness that saw her say that she shielded her eyes from the headlights?

Pharmacology expert, huh? More on the Zoloft levels, no doubt. Hopefully will confirm what we've known on here for weeks now, that the concentrations in the liver were completely consistent with normal therapeutic doses. That will put to bed once and for all any theories of Allison overdosing on Zoloft...!

I'm off the air again today, but will check in this evening sometime, and try to catch up on the events of the day.

If he fails to show maybe you could whizz up and stand in Doc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper