***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh how I wish I was in the court room. I can't wait to hear back from you in court sluethers x I am still a bawling mess. An early night for me tonight I think : )

I am so glad to hear that the trial will go ahead.

Anxiously watching twitter for the release of the pics

ABC News ‏@abcnews 57s
When Chief Magistrate Brendan Butler asked Baden-Clay if he had anything to say, he replied "I'm not guilty your honour".

I presume he doesnt get bail and will be transported back to the City Watchhouse... He is no longer on remand, but awaiting trial.. a different category altogether..

then again. maybe he will get bail .... hard to tell..

I think he is still on remand waiting now for the trial. Will be taken back to Arthur Gorrie until then. Doubt there will be a third application for bail unless someone else confesses to murdering Allison!

He is still innocent until proven guilty in our legal system.

i was at morning tea, so glad i flicked through my twitter feed! I nearly squealed!!!! Amen!!!!

ABC News ‏@abcnews 1m
Police allege Baden-Clay killed Allison Baden-Clay in April last year and dumped her body at Kholo Creek in Brisbane's west.

Was quiet and calm in the courtroom when he was committed for trial.

They just had the decision as breaking news on Channel 7 - the reporter said that the defense have said they are 'looking forward to the trial'.

????? Funny choice of words if that's what the defense said. I guess they are looking forward to clearing his name (!!), but it's gonna be a long wait!

7News Yahoo!7 ‏@Y7News 1m
RT @7NewsBrisbane: BREAKING: Gerard Baden-Clay will stand trial for the murder of his wife Allison http://yhoo.it/YnlG9c

Drug 'unlikely to have killed Baden-Clay'
A drugs expert says it's unlikely Brisbane wife and mother Allison Baden-Clay died from an overdose of an anti-depressant she was taking.

life just got a lot tougher for Gerard.. Remand is a teddybears picnic compared to being a murderer awaiting trial.. he probably wont go into General Population tonight, but it wont be long ,Gerard....

You'll get to meet a whole new social circle...

I wonder who will be on his visitors list....

Je will meet some teddy bears allright lol

will this now get bumped up to the supreme court alioop?

Yes westie. There will be a number of mentions and eventually a trial date set in the supreme court.