***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know how both sides are PRIVATELY feeling about the trial. Who is nervous? Who is confident? Does the prosecution have more up their sleeve or are they crapping themselves because they've played their best cards? OR vice versa.

I'm really nervous about the trial. The fact that Mahoney said they believed they had significantly weakened the case and Davis was looking forward to the trial worries me. Wonder what they have up their sleeve or do they have a damn good poker face?

How is everyone thinking it will go? I really don't know what to think tbh. Hard to know how convincing Davis will be and how compelling the crown case will be in comparison....

Thoughts?
well we will never know unless we are close enough to them and privvy to their thoughts..

Mahoney is gbc's defence lawyer, he's being paid to defend his client...so of course he is going to say that the case has been weakened, looks like poker face to me

I'm putting my faith in the legal system.....both the defence and the prosecution will put up their best arguments and the result will come from that....

such a sad sad case :-(

Thanks for that. Will not be making my top 10 list of places I'd like to visit!

I'm not sure that Trooper is right about all that. He is still on remand and will probably stay in similar conditions at Arthur Gorrie. The only other place they might send him would be Wolston which is all protection but mainly sentenced.

I don't think he would cop extra flak for killing his wife as he wouldn't be the only one there and worse. He may cop it because of the high profile of the case and because he is not a "crim". The men are sometimes curious and derogatory towards those who don't own up to fellow prisoners even when all the evidence is against them. They don't like being lied to funnily enough.

Ahhh ok, silly me :blushing::facepalm:

This is the blood area.....

vd-Blood-pic-408x264.jpg

Oh wow! He is really bad at choosing razors and at shaving isn't he.

poor little Allison, brave lady to fight so hard....bless her for marking him.

Ali, I've never understood if a person is innocent until proven guilty, why are they locked up until the trial and if he gets off at the end of the trial would he be compensated/apologized too ?

Sorry, I've always wondered. LOL. thank you xxxx

There was an early pic of him in a car and I said back then I could see the scratches on the side of his face and that he appeared to have some concealer on them that had rubbed onto the window of the car he was leaning against.

I think I was told I was reaching if I saw that lol.

I also mentioned the scratches on the right side of his face back in thread #38 and Makara was kind enough to enlarge the pics for me and showed where the scratches were, however don't think many supported it. LOL

I also mentioned the scratches on the right side of his face back in thread #38 and Makara was kind enough to enlarge the pics for me and showed where the scratches were, however don't think many supported it. LOL

I think a lot of people who might have thought GBC didnt do it have changed their minds over time. I am sure there are still a few who believe in him.

Jury selection will be difficult IMO. I think now that details of some of the evidence are out in the public arena for all in Brisbane to see, more people are probably thinking he is guilty, in comparison with say 1 month ago. And especially after these pics were released today. Bring on the trial. My gut tells me he will be found guilty on both counts.

Baden-Clay to face trial: 'I am not guilty' :panic::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::sothere:

Baden-Clay to face trial: 'I am not guilty' :panic::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::fireworks2::sothere:

Was waiting for your fireworks, and am interested to know what happens to him now if he stays where he is etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member