***Day 6 -Committal Hearing*** 18th,19,20th March 2013***

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do we feel about reading the pastor's early post from last year now? It was posted just after Allison's body was identified, but before the arrest.

Well it has been confirmed. Our darling Allison has died. We love her so much and can scarcely believe that her gentle, loving life has come to an end! Our house is full of deep grief and abounding love. We are doing all that we can to support those around us, especially Gerard and their beautiful girls who are heartbroken. We are "struck down but not destroyed" (2 Cor 4:9).

Precious friends on ...another matter you need to be aware that the media are glorying in the most revolting and salacious gossip. They seem determined to do all possible to damage and destroy. They have virtually imprisoned us in the house! They have NO regard for Allison or her family - despite their "crocodile tears" for Allison. I warn you that there may be more and worse to come. Please do not put your trust in what you read and do not lose faith at this time. We have decided not to speak publicly to the media and to grieve in private. We may pay the price for this in the "court" of public opinion. We have been so blessed by the unconditional love, support and prayer of family, friends and loving strangers. We see you as God's hands and feet... We thank you from the depth of our hearts!

That's why I don't believe in this stuff!! (religious). Their heartbroken GBC ... a cheater over and over again ... the one that "damaged and destroyed".

you know.. I looked again at the torso pic with the large 'injury' on the right.. to me it looks like there are finger scratches underneath this also. going diagonally (starting from right at top and diagonally down to the left).. to me it looks like it could be another 'cover up' effort on GBC part by scratching himself silly there to attempt to cover up what was underneath.. I don't know, just an alternative theory.. and if its already been discussed, my appologies, its late.. I haven't managed to get though ALL of todays posts yet..

IMO he was trying to paint himself as the supportive husband, the one that helped poor depressed Allison with everything, the one that co-operated with whatever she needed to be happy, blah blah blah ... the perfect husband NOT! I agree, he did try and paint her as controlling of his every move.

Yes.. like he was this fine upstanding citizen and husband.. 'you know, I had an affair, I'm being honest.. we are working it out. I am complying with everything she wanted..doing the right thing..blah, blah, blah'

My first post after viewing this site for many months. My theory is that OW is GBC helper on the night in question. She is always there and quick to defend her brother when she does not even live down here. Maybe she is worried about what may come out and she maybe implicated? Perhaps she has a lot more at stake in this than just sticking up for her brother. Perhaps she too has a guilty conscience. She certainly knows a lot more than she is letting on. Also wasn't there a post on here some time ago about a suspicious blue car on the night of the 19th? Didn't OW have a blue car parked in GBC driveway on the 20th April as she was taking BC girls to school when first response police arrived? How did the BC's and OW know to come to the BC house on the morning of the 20th. When viewing all phone logs there is no communication from any of them to each other!!! I find this very strange. When he realised Allison was missing why did he not ring them and how come they knew to turn up to GBC house on the morning of the 20th to assist GBC? They must have all been up brainstorming a plan all night......in between disposing of a body

Welcome Care Bear! I had also thought about lack of phone calls early that morning and my guess is that GBC drove to his father's house in a panic to seek help. Whether it was OW or NBC who helped, I don't know, but feel it was NBC. I would like to know who owns the blue car OW had that morning ... or was it a rental? We know she flew down from Townsville, hence is not her own car. Or did they borrow it from friends? I hope QPS know where that car came from.

Welcome Care Bear. There was indeed a huge amount of communication by phone between GBC, OW and NBC on the morning of the 20 April. :twocents:

Makara, but there was nothing like at 3 am or 5 am or midnight. How did GBC communicate with his family after the fact or soon after?

I wonder if he had other mobiles that havent been discovered. Although I guess if they were in his name the police could have found out about them even if he destroyed the actual phone.

I don't know anything. My opinions of TM is very different to those who don't know her personally, though from past experience here defending her in any way only provokes more anger against her.

This was the only message I logged in to reply to.

I was thinking of you the last couple of days. I know I gave you a hard time previously and I do want to say that I really am sorry for that HRH.
You have every right to be here and post what you like.

I have actually shed a few tears for Toni in all this. I in no way condone her making that choice to sleep with a married man but I do feel pain for her as I don't think she would have seen it ending this way in a million years.

So please stay around, you probably need some support too and while you will find a lot of anger towards TM (You have to be able to understand that that is just people's opinions and fairly justified) I think you should feel just as welcome and comfortable in this forum as anyone.

The photos that were released today, in my opinion, are truly sickening as they show what was most likely the very last minutes of Allison's life...which she fought to hold onto.

So I''m calling all angels to hold her a little tighter tonight. And I thank God Allison's babies are safe in the arms of the Dickies.

Jane Siberry & KD Lang - Calling All Angels - YouTube

Ah Marly I just read your comment about TM and yes I have to agree but we also have to remember she has not been charged with anything, well not yet anyway. If Toni had walked away I very much believe Allison may still be here.

Anyway I just wanted to ask if you were ok? It's very emotional, I can imagine you might be feeling a little sad like me and a lot of others here.

Thanks to everyone on this awesome forum.
I am going to try really hard to take a little step back for now. I can only imagine how anyone close to this would be feeling.
The best thing about this is that there are three little girls who may have lost their parents but I believe they will have a lot of love in their lives. They will also have each other as best friends forever.

I was going to bypass the above about TM from earlier today but it just goes against all I believe in. I can't for half a second sit here & read of praises being sung for someone who has no morals whatsoever!

Therefore, I think, TM should be the one to be asking herself "what could I have done to prevent Allison's murder"

1. not become hooked up with Allison's husband
2. not tell countless lies to the world about that relationship so that it survives for her own selfish reasons.
3. not sleep with the husband at Allison's home....not only once ..but twice!! Despite TM's tacky "thoughts" on what the home looked like...it was Allison's & her babies home....their castle!!

They say love is blind...but it sure as heck ain't so blind that you lose all vision. TM is 40 something...she's no starry eyed teenager...she went straight in with both eyes open.

She may not have been directly involved with the murder of Allison but, in my opinion, she is a part of the reason it occurred. And she may still be involved in some way, time will tell!

I agree with the above but also understand HeartRule head's comments. I do feel that TM was also one of GBC's victims but at the end of the day GBC was married to Allison and I have no respect for anyone who sleeps with someone elses husband. It's wrong, plain and simple and those who do it, know it. It causes untold pain to innocent people. If you fall for a married man and actually act on it and consent to an affair, especially when you know the wife through work and are quite able to go to work each day and see her for some years and still continue the affair, well then you deserve any pain that comes to you later. HeartRuledHead I have no respect for Toni because of this - her actions contributed to Allisons misery.

I haven't been posting much at all, but I have been following the conversation as much as I can. Thank you so much for all the updates. Without you it would be so difficult to know what's going on, as I don't live in Australia. I just wanted to say that I used to have a bag (a large one, not a handbag) with a very narrow shoulder strap. When I was dragging the heavy bag for a long time, I would get marks on my shoulders. The marks looked just like the ones that gbc has on his shoulders in the pictures. I met Allison a long time ago and really liked her. I feel so sorry for her and the girls.

I agree with the above but also understand HeartRule head's comments. I do feel that TM was also one of GBC's victims but at the end of the day GBC was married to Allison and I have no respect for anyone who sleeps with someone elses husband. It's wrong, plain and simple and those who do it, know it. It causes untold pain to innocent people. If you fall for a married man and actually act on it and consent to an affair, especially when you know the wife through work and are quite able to go to work each day and see her for some years and still continue the affair, well then you deserve any pain that comes to you later. HeartRuledHead I have no respect for Toni because of this - her actions contributed to Allisons misery.

I so agree - no morals - only her own gratification - truly when did they have time to work with all this skulking around

I just want to say this. We have to remember that Allison is now deceased because of ONE person, and that is GBC. He has to stop putting the blame on everyone else, if only this, if only that... It comes down to HIM and what he chose to do.

There's a hell of alot of people now paying a price for something HE did. Even if there turns out to be an accessory AFTER the fact it's still HIM. I really hope though if anyone did help him afterwards that they also pay the full price along with GBC.

Yes, having an affair with a married man is wrong. I have NO argument there at all. BUT there is a massive difference between the wrong of having an affair {both TM & GBC} and the wrong of murder!!!

If it wasn't TM it would have been someone else... there were others! This is all a result of a man who used people to get what HE wanted. He didn't care what THEY wanted, just himself. This is obvious because he has even taken away his daughters mother... and still can't accept responsibility... won't even speak up in his own defence. He thinks his lies will get him off.

And now sitting there in his cell again he would still be more concerned about himself, he won't be giving a thought to all of the hurt he has caused everyone.

As far as I'm concerned all these people are suffering because of his arrogance, ego, lies & finally the choice HE made that night!!!

I was going to bypass the above about TM from earlier today but it just goes against all I believe in. I can't for half a second sit here & read of praises being sung for someone who has no morals whatsoever!

Therefore, I think, TM should be the one to be asking herself "what could I have done to prevent Allison's murder"

2. not tell countless lies to the world about that relationship so that it survives for her own selfish reasons.
3. not sleep with the husband at Allison's home....not only once ..but twice!! Despite TM's tacky "thoughts" on what the home looked like...it was Allison's & her babies home....their castle!!

They say love is blind...but it sure as heck ain't so blind that you lose all vision. TM is 40 something...she's no starry eyed teenager...she went straight in with both eyes open.

She may not have been directly involved with the murder of Allison but, in my opinion, she is a part of the reason it occurred. And she may still be involved in some way, time will tell!

Where, oh where were praises sung?

You have EVEN quoted me saying that anything personal I say about TM provokes anger, so I'm not doing it.

What exactly did you read that caused your response to what I have said? I am so confused!

I have a communications degree with a linguistics major. I have to look at more of her speech patterns. G's have been evasive obviously. I think O is close to exhaustion. Hopefully now she can go home to her comfort zone. She may be living on adrenalin but she needs to stop. Saying 'still' becomes like a foot stomp. Like a slow motion tantrum. She's reverting to her lizard brain.

Yes, that was my impression, too. I thought she sounded like a child who had been told if she didn't go to bed she would miss out on the show tomorrow, but she replies "I STILL won't go to bed!" (stomp foot)

The closest thing I've experienced to marks that look like this is barbell squatting at the gym without using any padding on the bar. The 'grips' on the bar press hard onto your upper back / trapz and you get marks that look just like that (whether your wear a shirt/singlet). It's not painful at all, though...just, well, kind of annoying I guess.

Mind you though, the OTHER marks on his body more than seal the deal for me.

Yes I agree. I thought extreme pressure applied to the area would produce the petechial hemorrhage appearance in the skin.

Can someone clarify something please? The girls had cross country the day before? G was there? I ask because he said to SSgt Curtiss he'd injured his hand the previous day repairing the bayonet socket at his friend's house because he was rushing to finish as he had a 3.45 parent teacher interview. When was the cross country?

How do we feel about reading the pastor's early post from last year now? It was posted just after Allison's body was identified, but before the arrest.

Well it has been confirmed. Our darling Allison has died. We love her so much and can scarcely believe that her gentle, loving life has come to an end! Our house is full of deep grief and abounding love. We are doing all that we can to support those around us, especially Gerard and their beautiful girls who are heartbroken. We are "struck down but not destroyed" (2 Cor 4:9).

Precious friends on ...another matter you need to be aware that the media are glorying in the most revolting and salacious gossip. They seem determined to do all possible to damage and destroy. They have virtually imprisoned us in the house! They have NO regard for Allison or her family - despite their "crocodile tears" for Allison. I warn you that there may be more and worse to come. Please do not put your trust in what you read and do not lose faith at this time. We have decided not to speak publicly to the media and to grieve in private. We may pay the price for this in the "court" of public opinion. We have been so blessed by the unconditional love, support and prayer of family, friends and loving strangers. We see you as God's hands and feet... We thank you from the depth of our hearts!

PUKE.....puffed up buffoon

Wow....GO Marly......yep....it's quite simple...it's just plain decency isnt it. When people choose not to live with decency then I cant feel sorry for them. For her kids but not her anymore.xxxxxxx

Just a perspective question.

If a woman is having an affair... Her husband finds out and kills her, then her lover. Who is at fault.

The husband?
Or did the wife?
Or, perhaps the lover

Did they deserve it?

Just a perspective question.

If a woman is having an affair... Her husband finds out and kills her, then her lover. Who is at fault.

The husband?
Or did the wife?
Or, perhaps the lover

Did they deserve it?

HRH the husband.... no one should kill anyone... I'm so sorry you feel attacked. I've felt like that at times here, but not often....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please stay with us...... I've even felt sorry for G in the beginning...we go through different feelings as we find out more...xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot