DC DC - Davante Richardson, 28, vehicle found 1600 miles away in Wyoming, 22 Jul 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
TY.
Reason I asked if either were in Cody was because a linked article mentioned DR wanted to go see Kanye whose place was in Cody.

Im a bit confused because his car was found closer to Kanye’s other ranch. His car was 30ish minutes from his Big Horn Mountain Ranch, and about 60 ish from West Lake Ranch.

I think he ran out of gas, walked for help and got hurt.

Im a bit confused because his car was found closer to Kanye’s other ranch. His car was 30ish minutes from his Big Horn Mountain Ranch, and about 60 ish from West Lake Ranch.

I think he ran out of gas, walked for help and got hurt.

Search continues for D.C. man missing for six months | Basin Republican Rustler, Greybull Standard, Lovell Chronicle

I found this! Hopefully this will help...again, I am unfamiliar with the area so sorry for any confusion. :confused:

From the article:
“The trail’s gone cold,” he said.

While West owns property in the Big Horns, it’s “15 to 20 miles” above where Davante’s vehicle was found, and according to authorities, there’s no indication that Davante ever met up or made contact with West or anyone in his party.

Search Continues In Northwestern Wyoming For Missing D.C. Man | Cowboy State Daily

To Note:
Davante had sent a late-night text message to a friend, saying he was going to Wyoming to get a jump on his music career. Friends suspect that he was going to try to see Kanye West, a resident of Cody.

Blackburn agreed with the assessment, explaining that in one of Richardson’s YouTube videos (which have since been taken down), he expressed a desire to connect with West.

“He said ‘Me and Kanye need to talk,’ or something like that.”

Question:
Who took the YouTube video down?

I agree. Personally, when I travel I can’t stand for trash and “clutter” to be left in the vehicle.
JMO, but I think this is just one of the red flags that LE felt was ‘safe’ to share with media.

In the article LE stated the following:
But he stopped short of hypothesizing what those flags might indicate.

“It would be foolish for me to say what it may or may not be, and it’s inappropriate for me to say,” he explained. “But when things are out of place like that, investigators start to wonder what might have happened inside that vehicle.”

I think he's hinting at foul play; that someone cleaned the car of evidence of themselves. I hope they dusted for prints on the laptop and phones.

Unfortunately, I’m quite familiar with that sheriffs department so I just hope they eventually find him. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s found within a mile or so of his vehicle.

It's possible that DR ran out of gas and decided to walk. He may not have been aware that mining personnel used that road, even if infrequently, and felt he had a better change of walking to the next town rather than staying put. I am a little confused as to why he would have left both phones in the car. Even with spotty service you'd think he'd take at least one of them on the off chance he could call while walking.

He looks like a fit young man but he would be no match for such an inhospitable environment when the temperatures were in the 90s and he possibly had no water or very little water with him.

It's also possible that he met someone on the road who offered him a lift but LE said there was no evidence of other tracks.

This handsome guy did not travel over a thousand miles to run out of gas just short of his destination.

His Jeep was found on a road no one uses but truckers hauling minerals.

His Jeep was nearly spotless. Who cleaned it?

K9s could not pick up his trail. Because he did not drive to that location?

LE stated w/ certainty that Mr. Richardson was not within a six mile radius of his vehicle. Sounds as if his Jeep was planted.

Since his cell phones were left inside his vehicle, was LE able to discover a link in his electronic activities? Did they try?

This young man found himself in real trouble whether it was via being catfished or he ran into some rather mean bodyguards, somebody knows.

Where did Davante live? Where are all his additional belongings besides phone, computer, etc...

He had a home somewhere...what became of everything else he owned?

Yes exactly maybe someone hatched the plan meanwhile only Davante's car, keys, phone & computer went to Wyoming.

LE stated they agreed with the assessment that Devante was heading to WY in hopes of seeing KW.

Search Continues In Northwestern Wyoming For Missing D.C. Man | Cowboy State Daily

Friends suspect that he was going to try to see Kanye West, a resident of Cody.

Blackburn agreed with the assessment, explaining that in one of Richardson’s YouTube videos (which have since been taken down), he expressed a desire to connect with West.

I don't know the name of the grocery store either but his mother stated in her video interview that the grocery store where he worked was sold. Thus, her son was living on unemployment checks.

She also said he did not have covid so I'm not sure how that story got started. Would Devante try visiting Kanye West if he had the covid? No, it's doubtful he'd do that.

Someone suggested a possible infliction of covid psychosis. There was a brief period of time when my 8yo granddaughter fretted about possibly being asymptomatic and giving others covid. She washed her hands so frequently the skin cracked and bled.

Devante's mother gave absolutely no hints that Devante currently, or had in the past, struggled with mental health issues. She'd not detected signs of depression.

LE stated they agreed with the assessment that Devante was heading to WY in hopes of seeing KW.

Friends suspect that he was going to try to see Kanye West, a resident of Cody.

Which came first, the chicken or the egg???

Regardless, it may have played out/panned out/ been planned out perfectly...

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maxtron
Back