DC - Officer Stephen Johns, 39, killed in Holocaust Museum shooting, 10 June 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Better he lives so he can be prosecuted for his crimes and die in prison rather than get off Scott-free by murder-suicide!:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar

Except for the fact that he might just try to use the trial to spread more of his crap.

But don't worry - Mel Gibson will believe him when he claims it's all a Jewish frame-up. :furious:

Pearseha-LOL about Mel G!

I have been to Dachau and Auswitz/Birkenau, as well as Yad Vashem and I can say without reservation that evil truly embodies these white supremacists just as it did the Nazis. Deniers are as evil as the ones who participated in the extermination and torture. It would be easy to say they are crazy because the believe it never happened, but that would be an affront to all the mentally ill people out there!

Except for the fact that he might just try to use the trial to spread more of his crap.

But don't worry - Mel Gibson will believe him when he claims it's all a Jewish frame-up. :furious:
You're gonna love what I read about him in today's newspaper: according to this idiot, Obama is being run by Jewish bosses! :doh::doh::doh::doh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bang:
Couldn't be further from the truth!

Pearseha-LOL about Mel G!

I have been to Dachau and Auswitz/Birkenau, as well as Yad Vashem and I can say without reservation that evil truly embodies these white supremacists just as it did the Nazis. Deniers are as evil as the ones who participated in the extermination and torture. It would be easy to say they are crazy because the believe it never happened, but that would be an affront to all the mentally ill people out there!
They need to meet the concentration camp survivors. A friend of mine's mother had her number tattoed by the Nazi's on her arm.

You're gonna love what I read about him in today's newspaper: according to this idiot, Obama is being run by Jewish bosses! :doh::doh::doh::doh::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bang:
Couldn't be further from the truth!

Oh, naturally. "Barack" is the Hebrew word for "blessed," you know.

NOTE: I AM ONLY JOKING. SHOULD ANYONE STUMBLE ON THIS, DO NOT TAKE THIS AS MY ADMISSION OF A WORLDWIDE JEWISH CONSPIRACY LEADING ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITE HOUSE. I MEAN, WE LIKE THE DUDE - HE'S CUTE, AND WAS NICE TO HIS MOM. BUT, STILL, WE DON'T CONTROL HIM. HE MIGHT BE BLESSED, BUT WE DON'T ACTUALLY CONTROL THAT, OK? BESIDES, SEINFELD NEVER MADE IT TO VP OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT, SO, REALLY, THAT'S PROOF, RIGHT?

OK - screaming over. Do you think they bought it? ;)

Don't forget - Seinfeld associated with a "soup Nazi".....

Rachel Maddow reported last night that he was very active in the "birther" group, to find Obama's REAL birth certificate. Please remember, he hated blacks and other minority groups, not just Jews.

I saw the son of the killed security guard interviewed yesterday and he seems a very sweet, well-adjusted boy. It looked like he was with his grandfather.

Don't forget - Seinfeld associated with a "soup Nazi".....

Rachel Maddow reported last night that he was very active in the "birther" group, to find Obama's REAL birth certificate. Please remember, he hated blacks and other minority groups, not just Jews.

I saw the son of the killed security guard interviewed yesterday and he seems a very sweet, well-adjusted boy. It looked like he was with his grandfather.

So sad. We really can't afford to lose any more good dads in this world today.

They need to meet the concentration camp survivors. A friend of mine's mother had her number tattoed by the Nazi's on her arm.

I have never been able to figure out how who deny the holocaust explain away the people that were actually in the concentration camps!:banghead:

I know it's corny, but this pretty much sums it up for me.

[video=youtube;9pVzXtPsKds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pVzXtPsKds[/video]

I believe it can happen.

By Raffi and the Gettin' Higher Choir. With vocalist Kim Willoughby and Kid Power!, conducted by Shivon Robinsong.

I wonder how they would explain this away? Or let them watch the film footage taken when the camps were liberated--where did the piles of bodies come from--the mountains of shoes and personal belongings ? I wonder if these idiots say this is a Hollywood stunt or something?

I wonder how they would explain this away? Or let them watch the film footage taken when the camps were liberated--where did the piles of bodies come from--the mountains of shoes and personal belongings ? I wonder if these idiots say this is a Hollywood stunt or something?

I believe most deniers do acknowledge that some people (not specifically Jews) were in Concentration camp like settings for political reasons (much like the Japanese in North America), but that the resources of the camps declined sharply in the last few months before liberation - hence the starvation. I think many of them put the numbers of such inmates in th 600 to 1000 range.
:furious:

ok, the FBI says that they found child *advertiser censored* on Von Brunn's computer at home. They haven't said exactly what the *advertiser censored* depicted...yet.

The article also mentioned the items found in his car, at the shooting scene:

Among other items found in the car were a disabled parking permit, mouthwash, a salt shaker and a roll of quarters totaling $7.25.

Do these items seem like a strange grouping to mention, or is it just me? (The salt shaker seems really out of place) Am I missing something obvious?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/18/museum.shooting.*advertiser censored*/index.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx
Back