DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce Leshan is a reporter for WUSA9 News

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 46m

Landlord of Khalil Tatum, suspect in disappearance of #RelishaRudd, says Tatum has cabin in Frederick, trailer in @PrinceGeorgesMD, @wusa9

I hope these places have been checked out

These tweets just showing on my twitter feeds. LE has released new photos.

Cam Thompson WNEW ‏@CamThompsonWNEW 22m
New photos DC police are releasing of Relisha Rudd. @WNEW pic.twitter.com/rvSTWC4wae

Cam Thompson WNEW ‏@CamThompsonWNEW 21m
New photo of Kahlil Malik Tatum with identifying features. #RelishaRudd pic.twitter.com/n23HJkw71k

Cam Thompson WNEW ‏@CamThompsonWNEW 17m
A few more new photos of Relisha Rudd being released by DC police. pic.twitter.com/YBmBEWmUAB

I don't know where people are getting that Tatum and his wife were married for 21 years? On his facebook page, he says he married his wife December 30, 2011. That would make them married for 2 years not 21. I believe they were both 51 years old. In one facebook photo, the two of them are holding a young child on their laps. I thought maybe that was a grandchild from a previous marriage of one of them. According to one news article posted in this forum, his wife recovered in a substance abuse program and was active in her church and was going to church on the day she was killed. It appears that Mr. Tatum had been in jail/prison until 2 months before he married. His release date and wedding date were 2 months apart. I didn't see it say anywhere if his wife had a job and was working. Nor do I know how much money he made working at the shelter that he could afford to give gifts to children at the shelter. Also, people interviewed said he was a sharp dresser, which would make it seem that he had a little bit of money. But since he got evicted from his apartment, it would seem that he didn't use his money to pay his rent. Unless he was evicted for another reason.

I've seen this many times. If people don't understand FB, and they go in to list that they are "married" or whatever relationship status is, it posts THAT day, as if that were the day it happened. Unless you actually add it as a life event with the correct date.

at least this beautiful little girl is smiling in the newer pictures. Where are you little one? I hope there are answers soon and you can get back to being a little girl.

Court documents show Kahlil Tatum and his wife filed for divorce in early February
http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...r-Relisha-Rudd-Kahlil-Tatum-DC-252044701.html

Oh dear. NO NO NO NO NO!!!

The news in this case just gets worse every day. Oh, this poor child. Relisha, where are you, sweetie?

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...r-Relisha-Rudd-Kahlil-Tatum-DC-252044701.html

Surveillance video taken in a D.C. hotel last month shows a young girl believed to be a missing 8-year-old -- and it shows the man police say is accompanying her.

snipped and bolded by me

The news in this case just gets worse every day. Oh, this poor child. Relisha, where are you, sweetie?

Surveillance video taken in a D.C. hotel last month shows a young girl believed to be a missing 8-year-old -- and it shows the man police say is accompanying her.

snipped and bolded by me

More from that link... Tatum must have taken that precious child straight to the hotel. :cry:

(I fear that he is making money off of her - I think it has moved beyond his own personal desires. It's disgusting, horrific, and incredibly sad.)

Police say Relisha was last seen Feb. 26 at the D.C. Shelter for Families on the grounds of the old D.C. General Hospital in Southeast where she and her mother lived. Kahlil Tatum worked as a janitor at the shelter.

The surveillance video was taken at a D.C. hotel just after 7 p.m. on the same day.

After watching the video, I was unclear about whether that surveillance footage was from the red roof inn where KTs wif was murdered or a different hotel. Can anyone tell me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After watching the video, I was unclear about whether that surveillance footage was from the red roof inn where KTs wif was murdered or a different hotel. Can anyone tell me?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I believe they are different because the video says the hotel is in Washington and the Red Roof motel was in Oxon Hill.

Most upsetting about this case ( among tons of others ) is not really knowing how many days she has been ' missing'. He could have been in another state days and days ago , right? I still have never heard if his 'wife' was just killed when she was found or if she might have been dead a few days. He got a huge head start either way :(

Man my heart just sunk. It feels very heavy in my chest.

I can't breath. The hotel video surveillance. Shaniya

Man my heart just sunk. It feels very heavy in my chest.

I can't breath. The hotel video surveillance. Shaniya

:hug:

I know. And the hotel surveillance gave us hope, that she was still alive and just needed to be found... :cry:

So LE says last seen Feb 26 ? But what about the teacher who saw her on March 5 at school? This is so frustrating. Can anyone just say how many days since this baby was seen ? :(

But the hotel... if they have video of them going in, they certainly have video of them coming out, or never coming out or another person going in! Something more is known. When was the last time they saw her at the hotel? Did she leave that day or several days later or never??? Was she left alone? So much info is available! Why aren't they giving more info. I don't like it.

So LE says last seen Feb 26 ? But what about the teacher who saw her on March 5 at school? This is so frustrating. Can anyone just say how many days since this baby was seen ? :(

I agree. Very frustrating! I found an updated NCMEC poster on twitter and it says date last seen is March 19th. I don't recall reading anywhere that she/they were seen on that day.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229904

The Amber Alert was issued March 8 according to NCMEC. Where did that date come from? I didn't see an Amber Alert for her until last week, not sure what day, but I think it was the day of or the day before Tatum's wife was discovered.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11491/7734

And in regards to the vehicle information that is listed in that Amber Alert that I just linked above, wasn't that vehicle found over the weekend? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

And in regards to the vehicle information that is listed in that Amber Alert that I just linked above, wasn't that vehicle found over the weekend? Pretty sure I read that somewhere.

Yes, all of the vehicles they know of have been found - this last one last Thursday in Hyattsville. Either he disguised them enough for public transportation, or they are with someone else now. It is like finding a needle in a haystack at this point... :(

I agree. Very frustrating! I found an updated NCMEC poster on twitter and it says date last seen is March 19th. I don't recall reading anywhere that she/they were seen on that day.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/NCMC/1229904

The Amber Alert was issued March 8 according to NCMEC. Where did that date come from? I didn't see an Amber Alert for her until last week, not sure what day, but I think it was the day of or the day before Tatum's wife was discovered.
http://www.missingkids.com/poster/AMBER/11491/7734

Somewhere between Feb 26 and March 19,,,,, that's over 3 weeks of unaccounted for time.
My oldest ' baby' is almost 20 and if he stays the night with a friend he has to text me that he's in for the night and again when he wakes up or I'll flip grits on him and he knows it. I cannot for a second .......... I cannot understand this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aqfina2000