DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an article link with mom's name? I saw the step-dad's, but not the moms. My sleuthing brain isn't at full capacity on allergy meds and I'm not making proper connections. If she isn't named in any article, maaaaybe someone can message me with it? Please?! Thanks! :)

Does anyone have an article link with mom's name? I saw the step-dad's, but not the moms. My sleuthing brain isn't at full capacity on allergy meds and I'm not making proper connections. If she isn't named in any article, maaaaybe someone can message me with it? Please?! Thanks! :)

The moms name is in this article:

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1729067#bmb=1

The second guy that was first mentioned, and has been found is the sex offender, and I believe his charges were from MD. It was in the links on the second page of this thread. I remember reading it this morning.

There's been no mention of cameras at the hotel yet. Not saying they don't have them, just that I haven't seen it mentioned in an article yet.

One article stated Relisha had been seen with a woman, but no identity of the woman, and it was before she was reported missing. Thus far I've seen no mention of Relisha and Tatum via comments on articles from family/neighbors/friends, no on social media.

I looked for what you are referencing regarding Lyles and could not find it. But he is no longer with them, so either the article mentioning him was outdated or there is another sex offender with them at this time. It sounds to me like the reporters are not getting out accurate information here that is current, right? So no one knows anything! I mean I assume he is no longer with him because it's been stated he isn't but now I am totally unsure of the time of anything or which information is no longer relevant . What a mess !

Ugh, this poor little girl. :( I am about 20 min west of DC, maybe 40 min from this area. The lack of info and the vagueness of the details we do get are frazzling me! I have a friend who is a PG county cop (Hyattsville is in this county, where the woman's body was found at the hotel.) I'm going to text her and see if I can find out anything.

There have been sporadic reported sightings of Relisha. Sources tell News4 that a witness told police Relisha may have been spotted in D.C. Thursday morning with an unidentified woman, while a neighbor said he spotted Relisha about three weeks ago with Tatum.
A source close to the internal investigation into district agencies interaction with Relisha Rudd and her family told News4 school officials have determined the girl was in class on March 5 and was seen by a teacher March 7. That teacher, according to the source, said Relisha said she had been ill and staying with her grandmother. Rudd was not in class on March 7, but was on school grounds, sources told News4.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...d-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html

WATCH THE VIDEO! Tatum told a man that Relisha was his niece!!! Told neighbor he had just returned from a resort. Also said Relisha's Mom is Shamika Young.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...sing-Girls-Relisha-Rudd-Family-251521641.html

While Relisha hadn't been seen at Payne Elementary School since last month, sources say all three of her younger brothers had been attending classes.
D.C. Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA) had an active case working when Relisha went missing, along with three prior cases dating back to 2007, sources told News4. The previous cases included lack of food, insufficient shelter, medical neglect, inadequate supervision and at least one report of the mother hitting one of her children.
"This family was under the supervision of Child and Family Services," D.C. Councilmember Tommy Wells said. "This child should not have gone missing. This is an 8-year-old girl. This is absolutely unacceptable."
Despite these reports, which span the course of seven years, authorities never removed the four children from their mother's custody until the Amber Alert Thursday -- Relisha's siblings were placed in the care of CFSA that day.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...sing-Girls-Relisha-Rudd-Family-251521641.html

While Relisha hadn't been seen at Payne Elementary School since last month, sources say all three of her younger brothers had been attending classes.
D.C. Child and Family Services Agency (CFSA) had an active case working when Relisha went missing, along with three prior cases dating back to 2007, sources told News4. The previous cases included lack of food, insufficient shelter, medical neglect, inadequate supervision and at least one report of the mother hitting one of her children.
"This family was under the supervision of Child and Family Services," D.C. Councilmember Tommy Wells said. "This child should not have gone missing. This is an 8-year-old girl. This is absolutely unacceptable."
Despite these reports, which span the course of seven years, authorities never removed the four children from their mother's custody until the Amber Alert Thursday -- Relisha's siblings were placed in the care of CFSA that day.

Sounds like the Florida department of child services, huh?

Embedded video - segment is over 5 minutes long & is heartbreaking & VERY revealing IMO

http://www.nbcwashington.com/video/#!/news/local/Truck-in-Amber-Alert-Found-in-Md.;-Search-for-8-Year-Old-Relisha-Tenau-Rudd-Continues/251567981

#FindRelisha

Truck Found in Search for Missing DC 8-Year-Old
Friday, Mar 21, 2014 • Updated 7:17 PM EDT

An 8-year-old girl remains missing Friday, even after police found a vehicle described in an Amber Alert for her. Meanwhile, police are trying to unravel the mystery behind the death of a woman found during their search for the missing girl.

(snip)
But Thursday night in Hyattsville, Md., police found the white 1976 GMC truck they believed the two were traveling in; shortly after, police reissued their alert, which only contained a description of the missing girl. D.C. Police spokeswoman Gwen Crump said despite the omission of Tatum's name from the flyer, they still believe Rudd is in the company of Tatum.

(snip)
The GMC truck was the third vehicle in all that police had said could be associated with Rudd; the other two have also been removed from the alert.

(more@link)

Embedded video report
http://www.cozitv.com/video/Truck-in-Amber-Alert-Found-in-Md.;-Search-for-8-Year-Old-Relisha-Tenau-Rudd-Continues/nosubtitle/251567981

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/national-international/Relisha-Tenau-Rudd-Reported-Missing-From-SE-DC--251168541.html?akmobile=o

So Relisha was at school March 5th and seen on school grounds March 7th.

Even today mother refuses to sign missing person's report. Has mislead investigators.

Very informative video. THANK YOU.

Looks like CPS failed again. UGH.

She has a different last name than what the article says.

Thanks - I found it! :seeya:

I think I found her real father, also, after going over the mom's FB. (I'm sure many of you may already be on top of it - I've been away from WS this afternoon - trying to catch up)

So Relisha was at school March 5th and seen on school grounds March 7th.

Even today mother refuses to sign missing person's report. Has mislead investigators.

Very informative video. THANK YOU.

Looks like CPS failed again. UGH.

Even today ? There's an amber alert. Shes' clearly missing!!!!!!
Mom must think not signing it absolves her of any guilt about who
she gave her to ? Does she tell LE ' shes' ok, i gave her to him, its' ok , just
forget it, quit looking and go home ' ? What the in heck ?

ETA Oh , wait ...... maybe Relisha never did go with Tatum ? :(

Even today ? There's an amber alert. Shes' clearly missing!!!!!!
Mom must think not signing it absolves her of any guilt about who
she gave her to ? Does she tell LE ' shes' ok, i gave her to him, its' ok , just
forget it, quit looking and go home ' ? What the in heck ?

ETA Oh , wait ...... maybe Relisha never did go with Tatum ? :(

The latest vehicle he was using was found in Virginia. The FBI are involved and they obviously know much more than we do. I have no doubt Tatum was the last to have Relisha; all the facts in between and up until now are what's murky.

One article said he gave her gifts, yet I found where he was being evicted from his home.. he couldn't even afford his rent. On the mom's FB, you can tell she is overwhelmed at raising kids and that is all I will say about that.. you can see her FB and judge for yourself. But to me, it looks like the mom actually had some sort of hand in all this to say the least. I am very sad for all those kids and especially Relisha. I hope she is found soon!! It scares me that he has killed his wife so brutally and now is on the run with the little girl, knowing he is being sought after. He is desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC