DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is tax return time. Just because they didn't work, doesn't mean they didn't get a tax refund check. People still let others claim their kids. $500 a child=2k. IMO

Oh AstroKitty... you just made the pain even more real. My dear nieces live on the west coast, of course I'm on the east coast. They live in a big city. I live on a farm. When they visit VA, they want to stay with me the whole time. They absolutely love it here. I have horses, and they love to ride them. Of course it's actually just being on the horse and someone leading the horse around, but to them, it's greater than anything.

If I find Relisha here, I'm gonna ask the police to please let her come visit my horses!! I want this child FOUND and to be loved, and get to be a little girl!!!

Yeah, figured as much about the prison photos of KT as well. BUT, what I'm trying to figure out was what his actual charges were and from when? How long has he been outta prison? And I guess if his job was janitor at the shelter, and his crimes didn't involve children, then maybe they weren't concerned about theft. Maybe they typically hire people with prior arrests to give them a second chance? I don't know. Could KT has been a resident of the shelter before they hired him? Too little is known about this apparent kidnapper and murderer!

Disregard the posts I had about the shoes because on dad's facebook there are clear shots of them. Mika posted a photo of HER shoes. He has the posts to the boys' and his own. His run (via amazon) 290-499.00 a pair. She is about 200.00.

Wouldn't they worry about someone stealing them? Why doesn't the shelter notice these things? You don't have money for food or rent, but buying expensive coats and shoes! Makes no sense to me! And they have to know about the drug issues!! I don't understand half of life...I truly don't!

It is tax return time. Just because they didn't work, doesn't mean they didn't get a tax refund check. People still let others claim their kids. $500 a child=2k. IMO

I have NO clue how that works, so could someone else claim their kids if they were living in the shelter and everything they did was mandated by the state? I should probably call my sister who works in finance lol.

The step dad bought shoes for 2 kids and himself in Feb, he also had the jacket then. Seems like all those items were brand new on that date.

The mom bought herself shoes and I think 1 more pair (?) because she references one of her sons' getting a pair, this is Feb 28th.

Still curious what landed the hospital stay.

Oh AstroKitty... you just made the pain even more real. My dear nieces live on the west coast, of course I'm on the east coast. They live in a big city. I live on a farm. When they visit VA, they want to stay with me the whole time. They absolutely love it here. I have horses, and they love to ride them. Of course it's actually just being on the horse and someone leading the horse around, but to them, it's greater than anything.

If I find Relisha here, I'm gonna ask the police to please let her come visit my horses!! I want this child FOUND and to be loved, and get to be a little girl!!!

Yeah, figured as much about the prison photos of KT as well. BUT, what I'm trying to figure out was what his actual charges were and from when? How long has he been outta prison? And I guess if his job was janitor at the shelter, and his crimes didn't involve children, then maybe they weren't concerned about theft. Maybe they typically hire people with prior arrests to give them a second chance? I don't know. Could KT has been a resident of the shelter before they hired him? Too little is known about this apparent kidnapper and murderer!

I grew up being a spoiled city brat but having horses not too far out of the city, I truly know where you're coming from.

I don't know how the background checks work but I'm guessing he had a drug panel and a background screening. I don't know if they do prints or just run your name/social. Also, if his crimes were 10 years old - then they wouldn't be a "worry" unless they involved children or sex offenses. Most background screenings clear you after 10 years you were charged.

Did you try sleuthing his name if it was Karl?

There was a blurb in one of the articles about how Kahlil didn't have a "history" with anyone there when he was hired, alluding to the fact that they were unaware Mika knew him for "years". I don't know how the hell that would work when there's so many residents .. surely they don't give him a list of current families and ask if he knows each individual? I think the shelter was lax and they are covering their arses right now.

The age matches for the Karl Tatum being the same guy a Kahlil Tatum. And if that is him, he got married 2 months later on December 30, 2011.

Can you guys find what he has a record for? I don't have the ability or knowledge to do any of that stuff.

Can you guys find what he has a record for? I don't have the ability or knowledge to do any of that stuff.

I'm trying! VA doesn't list all courts together in a search, you have to go through each county... Here's the link http://epwsgdp1.courts.state.va.us/gdcourts/captchaVerification.do?landing=landing

Not listed on the VA state sex offender list. http://sex-offender.vsp.virginia.gov/sor/index.html

For the dept of corrections, you can only look up current prisoners. http://vadoc.virginia.gov/offenders/

I forgot where to look up prior addresses!

OK...some sleuthers have to had looked up infor...where was this arrest in Maryland? What was his convictions in VA? Prior addresses?

Think it's the same. He was arrested in Maryland for being a fugitive from justice in VA 2003.

SPILL THE BEANS!!! :loveyou: Arrested in Maryland, fugitive from what county in VA? What are his convictions? He may be trying to return to familiar grounds in VA!!! :tantrum:

The most recent seems to be say "Fugitive" something in 2003. There are 2 before that I don't see details for, but looking. Instantcheckmate shows Khalil Tatum as having an alias of Karl Tatum and lists Andrea (and others) as relatives. Good call on the Karl thing!

Temple Hills, MD and Washington, DC listed as previous cities lived in

Detained in Prince Georges County, MD

I found...
Karl Lee Tatum

Karl Tatum - Arrested on 1985-03-18
Karl Tatum - Arrested on 1984-11-20
Karl Tatum - Arrested on 1992-11-06

All in Prince Georges County, Maryland, no other details though

SPILL THE BEANS!!! :loveyou: Arrested in Maryland, fugitive from what county in VA? What are his convictions? He may be trying to return to familiar grounds in VA!!! :tantrum:

Nah nah, not telling :laughitup: But really, I found it on vinelink and there were no details:seeya:

Interesting that "Karl Lee" is very similar to the Khalil in sound.

I found...
Karl Lee Tatum

Karl Tatum - Arrested on 1985-03-18
Karl Tatum - Arrested on 1984-11-20
Karl Tatum - Arrested on 1992-11-06

All in Prince Georges County, Maryland, no other details though

and 10-8-2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online