DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karl TatumPrevious cities:
Temple Hills, MD
Washington, DC

Name Appears As:
Kahlil Tatum

Same as what you all found, per www.peoplesearch.com but I'm not paying to get the results! BUT, thanks to you all, I have a county to look in now! MUAH!

And seriously, police need to say his name is KARL TATUM!! Might be some people know him by that name!

I missed it but why was the other guy dismissed from the all of this? Or why was he listed to begin with?

I missed it but why was the other guy dismissed from the all of this? Or why was he listed to begin with?

i think he was dismissed because he was found post Amber Alert and questioned/cleared by police. they didn't provide specifics.

Temple Hills, MD
Washington, DC

Name Appears As:
Kahlil Tatum

Same as what you all found, per www.peoplesearch.com but I'm not paying to get the results! BUT, thanks to you all, I have a county to look in now! MUAH!

And seriously, police need to say his name is KARL TATUM!! Might be some people know him by that name!

I looked up Karl as well! He has add'l criminal records. Same age as Kahlil Tatum. I didn't post it b/c I wasn't sure, even though the FB page has a frame that says 'Karl'.

Wow. I wonder what other names he may go by?

SPILL THE BEANS!!! :loveyou: Arrested in Maryland, fugitive from what county in VA? What are his convictions? He may be trying to return to familiar grounds in VA!!! :tantrum:

I think that's why LE says he may be in the Richmond area? I checked the areas near Richmond in the Virginia records and found nothing.

Okay, folks - here's something to sleuth (maybe you guys already have - you rock). Here's a document I found in VA by googling Karl Lee Tatum. He was granted parole but doesn't say which county. BUT - BUT --- there's a name on there I know that was in Va Beach (ETA - Norfolk) (he was a TA at my kids' school years ago and ended up he was a sex offender. True. Oh so true. I knew from Day One something was off - I was right). But his name is on there a few lines below Karl Lee Tatum. So maybe it was the Va Beach area? (I would love to sleuth it out, but I'm wrapped up in something in real life right now and need to get back to it. :seeya:)

http://vadoc.virginia.gov/resources/vpb/decisions/2011/decisions-oct11.pdf

OK, through the Washington DC court records, Andrea Tatum is Andrea Denise Kelly.

I'm not sure why KT has two Andrea Tatum's on his facebook...there is one for AK as well. I truly don't want to believe she was involved in one way, and in another I pray she was. I mean if she was keeping Relisha while he was at work, then maybe she was taken care of and loved. I see no mention of Relisha on any of their pages at this point. But also see no mention of them not living together. Someone surely was taking care of her during those weeks before she was reported as missing though. If KT continued going into work. I've seen nothing that states he wasn't working, and only the statements from Relisha's Mom and her fiance that they spoke to him at work...so I don't know.

Gosh I wish we had gotten an update tonight!!! Where can she be???

I can't for the life of me find mum's fb page - [modsnip]

I can't find it either. I have been through every one with her name, but no luck.

If Karl Tatum was a sex offender, how come he wasn't registered.

I would also say there was something wrong with the police check for his janitor's job. I can understand if they missed one conviction, but this guy has plenty.

Unfortunately it has now got very serious. I am having terrible thoughts of what this poor young girl is going through.

I have no sympathy for the mother. Doesn't matter how she was brought up, you would expect her to want better for her children.

I am surprised they haven't charged her with child endangerment. JMOO

Temple Hills, MD
Washington, DC

Name Appears As:
Kahlil Tatum

Right. I don't get why they wouldn't provide both names. He probably changed his name while incarcerated. I wonder if he converted to Islam then.

The knock off business is huge. Just because mom claimed the kids were wearing HH and Jordan's doesn't mean they were real.

It's tax time. I have had parents that work a couple of jobs for a few weeks and get nice sized tax returns. Idk how but . I do know that they received them. I know of a side hustle. Each year people "find" kids to claim. Initially I was wondering if this was the case here. I was thinking maybe Tatum took Relisha to school a few times so the school would get to know him. During tax season, a lot of parents ask the school for a letter stating who the child lives with. Sometimes they ask if the school can put their boyfriend's name, aunt's name, etc. By seeing his face he could always say, "You know I've been taking care of this child." There are parents who agree to this because they get a cut of the person's tax return. I know several people (employees of my former company) that have gotten busted for this In the past couple of years.

Please, excuse any typos. On my phone.

At rally, friends and relatives praise missing Relisha Rudd, 8

....With the light draining from the sky, those at the vigil joined together outside the old D.C. General Hospital, now used as a homeless shelter. They gathered to speak of Relisha Tenau Rudd, expressing their wishes, emotions and recollections at the shelter where she lived.....

....One speaker was another child from the shelter.

“When I would wake up,” the girl said, “I would be angry.” But she said, “I would see Relisha when I went outside and she would always give me a hug and make me smile.”

Feelings ran deep at the vigil. When the girl’s stepfather, Antonio Wheeler, took the microphone, tears came, but not words.

Finally someone hugged him and Wheeler managed to say: “I just want my baby back, y’all.”....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...bda6aa-b1fe-11e3-a49e-76adc9210f19_story.html

Did someone make a map for this yet?

ETA: I forgot to check the media thread :blushing:
If there isn't one already there, once it's complete, we can ask a mod to post a copy there too.

I don't think so Yoda. Great idea!

The major points of interest are:
General Hospital Shelter
Red Roof Inn
Payne Elementary School

I don't know of Tatum's address.

We can add to the list & then I'll start on a map (unless someone beats me to it)

:seeya:

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimi -

Tatum's address: 2500 block of N Street SE, Washington, DC 20020

:seeya:

1395463719000-1395432912003-Relisha-4.jpg

http://www.wusa9.com/video/3375172779001/45927990001/Search-continues-for-8-year-old-Relisha-Rudd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell