DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG: Caller: Melinda (Mississippi), Hi, what's your question?

NG: Well another thing is (crosstalk), the mother, while yes, it was reckless that she handed the child over. But she had believed all along that Tatum had a granddaughter, her child was playing with. That's what the child told her as well, that she was playing with his granddaughter. And under those circumstances, I believe she actually viewed him as a father figure, that the mother viewed him as a father figure. You know, we've learned so much about how this unfolded.

I shortened the post for clarity

Does NG ever do any homework before she comes up with these questions?
:maddening:

Another reference to "playing with his granddaughter" .
No where have we seen anything to back up Tatum had a granddaughter.
If there was another child that Tatum had, who referred to him as grandfather, then who and where is she.

Did someone else "give" there child to this man? Is there another child that has not been reported missing. I hope the school system is checking the whereabouts of all girls and boys that had extensive days missing, or where withdrawn from the school system to make sure that they actually were enrolled in the school that they were suppose to go to.

He has 2 pictures of a little girl and Andrea on his FB that definitely look like a grandaughter, about the same age as Relisha, to me! I think the granddaughter thing is true. Ariel Castro had a daughter that Michelle Knight knew and made her feel comfortable going inside, too!

Wow. He certainly didn't go far from home! Wondering if he was being helped and hidden by someone and it just got to hot! Left on his own with no help, he has gone somewhere significant and shot himself. Just hoping the evidence found can point to where Relisha is :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NG: Caller: Melinda (Mississippi), Hi, what's your question?

M: Yes, I just want to know why, even though the mother might've trusted him, why is she not taking responsibility for giving her child to this man?

NG: You know what, Melinda? I've got the perfect person to answer that. With me is Tiara Cotton, Relisha's aunt. Ms. Cotton, thank you for being with us. Many people are concerned about the mother handing Relisha over to Karl Tatum. What do you - what can you tell us Tiara?

TC: Well, as me being a mother, I did not approve of letting my child to a complete stranger, which he's a stranger that she met at a shelter,, with an 8 year old. He's 51 years old.

NG: Well another thing is (crosstalk), the mother, while yes, it was reckless that she handed the child over. But she had believed all along that Tatum had a granddaughter, her child was playing with. That's what the child told her as well, that she was playing with his granddaughter. And under those circumstances, I believe she actually viewed him as a father figure, that the mother viewed him as a father figure. You know, we've learned so much about how this unfolded.

NG goes to question investigative reporter Justin Fryman

Underlined/BBM: Has this been confirmed elsewhere? How do we know Relisha (the child) told anyone that she was playing with Tatum's granddaughter?????

BBM quote by NG - is :facepalm: :censored: :banghead: for me to transcribe.

Perhaps NG is hoping sy will consider her as sympathetic and make an appearance. :waitasec:

I'm still making my way through the DVR now....

That is exactly why I don't watch NG. I'm not a fan of hers. At all. For several reasons that I won't go into here as I realize some of you are fans. So on that note let me just say KUDOS to you for watching and bothering to transcribe it for those here that are interested.

The picture of Relisha found in his apartment keeps bringing up very bad thoughts. Why would he have a picture? To send to someone? Passport? I assumed it was just a normal snapshot, but it could be worse. I just don't know any good reason he would have a photo of her lying around.

That's what I think too. I also think there's a lot more to KLT than what is known at this time.

Oh yeah. Having seen some of his pics he certainly dressed well on a Janitors salary. There had to be a "supplement" of some kind. It will be most interesting to find out the nature of contact he had with other little girls at the shelter. It is surprising to me that he killed himself yet it isn't. He appears to me to be narcissistic. Yet when he wasn't found quickly I felt he would be found dead. And found close to Relisha. It was stated in the press his wife was thinking of leaving him. IMO everything and anything this guy was in to as far as a $ source was caving in and the wife was going to give him up. Literally. Again IMO and bouncing off your post.

Yep. It would have to be. What makes them so confident he killed the wife? Or that he committed suicide?

Wondering if there is any possibility whatsoever that Relisha is out there, somewhere, with another.

Grasping I know. But can't seem to help it right now.

It would have to be after he killed his wife.

Agree. Thanks for the reminder I keep forgetting there was a span of time. Perhaps the murder of his wife was his finale?

It would have to be after he killed his wife.

Yeah, after he killed his wife. All this is making my head spin and my heart hurt. Wasn't it said that KLT grew up in the neighborhood around the park? I wonder too if he was staying with someone until things got to hot and then had nowhere to hide, or if he killed himself right after he killed his wife. Why didn't he kill himself in the hotel room where he killed his wife? When did he make that trip to Richmond,VA and back? Was that after he killed his wife or before?

Thank you for your efforts. I totally agree. :banghead:

IM sorry but I don't believe a word out of this ..I mean seriously, How do we know that she(the mom) was told any of this ? she has lied from the get go and im not buying any of it JMO AND :twocents:

The picture of Relisha found in his apartment keeps bringing up very bad thoughts. Why would he have a picture? To send to someone? Passport? I assumed it was just a normal snapshot, but it could be worse. I just don't know any good reason he would have a photo of her lying around.

"If" he is a pedophile......we don't know the nature of the photo. Is it an innocent pic or something else.......

Yeah, after he killed his wife. All this is making my head spin and my heart hurt. Wasn't it said that KLT grew up in the neighborhood around the park? I wonder too if he was staying with someone until things got to hot and then had nowhere to hide, or if he killed himself right after he killed his wife. Why didn't he kill himself in the hotel room where he killed his wife? When did he make that trip to Richmond,VA and back? Was that after he killed his wife or before?

He made the trip to Richmond on the 19th and he killed his wife the 19th/20th sometime between 11:30pm-6:00am. iirc

Yep. It would have to be. What makes them so confident he killed the wife? Or that he committed suicide?

Wondering if there is any possibility whatsoever that Relisha is out there, somewhere, with another.

Grasping I know. But can't seem to help it right now.

Much we don't know but as far as the wife goes she was found face down with gun shot to the back of the head. The key card showed entrances. Tatum and LE. Perhaps the gun was found with him and traced to what he had bought? Some guesses as to the latter.

He has 2 pictures of a little girl and Andrea on his FB that definitely look like a grandaughter, about the same age as Relisha, to me! I think the granddaughter thing is true. Ariel Castro had a daughter that Michelle Knight knew and made her feel comfortable going inside, too!

Has anyone seen an obit for Andrea? If she had a granddaughter she may be listed. Andrea's nephew, the only member of her family to speak publically to a reporter never mentioned one.

I think that finding out if this mystery granddaughter is actually real is very important. It would help in determining exactly what Tatum was into and how long this has been going on. I am having really bad vibes that there may be more than just Relisha who has disappeared.

IM sorry but I don't believe a word out of this ..I mean seriously, How do we know that she(the mom) was told any of this ? she has lied from the get go and im not buying any of it JMO AND :twocents:

I agree hogwash (literally LOL) I mean how does one think I wont call LE because I may lose my other kids :banghead: I cant wrap my head around this woman.

I wonder why KLT killed himself at the park? Why didn't he kill himself in the hotel where he killed his wife? I'd like to know why were KLT, his wife and the other people at that hotel in the first place. Another horrible scenario entered my mind. What if Relisha isn't found during the searches? Then what? What would that mean? I do think Relisha will be found in that park, but I've been wondering what will happen if she isn't. I so want her to be alive, but I don't think she is. So many questions that need answers.

(Carrying this post over from the last thread) I posted this article up-thread from your post. It appears he used his phone in the Gilpin Ct area the day he left work early and drove to Richmond and then drove back to DC.

http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-dc-girls-accused-abductors-phone-pinged-to-gilpin-court/

Ugh, this case is right here in my neck of the woods and after the Jamisha Gilbert and Alexis Murphy cases I was hoping this would not be another horrible ending. I didn't want to be here and go through another so very heart breaking and sick case. But. now that Chief Lanier has given the temporary ID as Tatum, to the dead possible suicide of an AA man in a shed at Kennelworth Gardens, I fear the two worst scenarios. First, mother sold her to Kt and he in turn sold Relisha to the highest bidder but not before making money off of her at the three DC/PG County dirtbag motels. Or he did what he did to her an then disposed of her.

Both DC and Richmond hit too close to home for me. And, old Window is correct about Gilpin Court, in Jackson Ward. It is not a place you go unłess you know someone or are a LEO, Prob Officer or Social Worker. (I know this first hand as an immediate fam member, a social worker, had to make home visits and do drop offs from daytime programs. Home visits were usually done in the morning. The criminals usually were sleeping as they are typically out til the wee hours of the night into morning.)

I wonder why KLT killed himself at the park? Why didn't he kill himself in the hotel where he killed his wife? I'd like to know why were KLT, his wife and the other people at that hotel in the first place. Another horrible scenario entered my mind. What if Relisha isn't found during the searches? Then what? What would that mean? I do think Relisha will be found in that park, but I've been wondering what will happen if she isn't. I so want her to be alive, but I don't think she is. So many questions that need answers.

I hear ya. I would rather think Relisha is having fun in Heaven surrounded by love rather than living a life of he77. As I'm sure we all would. Yet I wonder too what and where do we go if she isn't there. He spent too much time in the park for her not to be there right?

Relisha's great-grandmother was at the vigil per fox5 news. No mother and she hasn't been seen at the shelter for 4-5 days per the people at the shelter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89