Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No retreat...Relisha was either dead or sold at that point. :(

What retreat could he have went to?

Well, first of all it was said by MYT among others in the family that 'Dr.' Tatum had taken Relisha to a 'medical conference' in Atlanta and that was part of the reason she was missing school. There are dozens of conferences going on at any given time in Atlanta, but I can't think of a one at which a janitor would be enrolled with an un-related 8 year old girl.

But putting that aside, let's suppose it was some kind of a 'retreat' --and boy, MYT keeps coming up with all these vaguely respectable sounding reasons for this man to take an un-related 8 year old hours away from home without her family's knowledge or permission (according to at least one version of the ever-changing story)--since when do you pull a child that is not your own out of school to go to some 'retreat' when you aren't even a relative?

But I think there could be a much simpler explanation, because you know what is one of the booming industries here in Atlanta? Child sex trafficking.

So, just keep on whitewashing and changing that story, MYT. No matter how you try to dress it up what you have is an unrelated man taking your granddaughter on a trip out of state for unknown purposes.

This Grandmother and her mouth...I have never known anyone to come up with a totally different story about one event every single time they speak out on it.. To be a good liar you need a good memory and half a brain. MY has neither.

Lanier says the department spoke with a man related to the search for Relisha Rudd. The man had contact with Kahlil Tatum. He approached police and he has been cooperating with police, Lanier says.

We want to leave no stone unturned. Lanier says of search for Relisha Rudd.

When searching in the park for Rudd, Lanier says the department was hoping they didn’t find the worst, but had to search the park because that is where evidence pointed them.

http://liveblog.wtop.com/Event/Ask_the_Chief

Tips...
about 5 a day from various sources.

The case is not about to be closed, she says of the Rudd case.

They are getting roughly 5 tips a day.

Relisha Rudd's mother has done many interviews with the media and the D.C. police department has been in contact with her, Lanier says.

Lanier says the investigation is still very much ongoing and still has a ways to go.

Lanier assures people, regarding Relisha's mom, that if "we come across anybody who has
committed a crime in D.C., we will charge them."

When it comes to preventing something like this happening again, Lanier says school resource officers are talking with kids and educating them about being careful with adults that aren't a part of their family.

Bruce Leshan ‏@BruceLeshan 53s
#RelishaRudd hoax Facebook pages and tips are frustrating investigators. @DCPoliceDept Chief Lanier. @wusa9

Lanier says she has received calls about the Relisha Rudd case from all over the United States

Grassroots efforts to get Relisha Rudd info are appreciated and can help, Lanier says.

I wish the 1st day Relisha wasnt seen by family we had started looking for her.

Sam, the bloodhound helped search for Relisha in the park.

Hmmm Sam found things in the park in the Relisha Rudd case, but won't say what was found.

Relisha Rudd is symbolic around the country. Lanier says that is because the department got a late start to get the investigation going and because she was living in a shelter.

"Everybody just want to help her," she says. "Not every case gets this attention."

Lanier says she is in favor of a review of the Relisha Rudd case.

In the past, reviews have helped the department learn things.

"Review is good, it might mean policy needs to change," she says. "Every new case is a chance to review your policies."
by WTOP News 10:31 AM

Looks like they've changed subjects...discussing decriminalizing marijuana now. I'll keep listening, but I think they're done discussing Relisha.

EXACTLY! She knows her daughter is not sick. The whole family knows Relisha is not sick. Yet they need a "Dr." To excuse her from school. Because if she were ill - wouldn't Grandma ask about her condition?
I'm actually of the opinion now that Grandma M might be behind this whole crime.

This!!! Its what I've been thinking all along. Now I'm not say SY bears no responsibility because she does.....however I am of the belief that this grandmother orchestrated this thing. Her name has been behind A LOT of the passing Relisha back and forth, she lied about talking to Reilisha IMO plus her story keeps changing. Her going to the media to "clear things up" imo shes trying to cover her own behind. Imo shes the snake. Everyone else in that family falls in line with her.

This!!! Its what I've been thinking all along. Now I'm not say SY bears no responsibility because she does.....however I am of the belief that this grandmother orchestrated this thing. Her name has been behind A LOT of the passing Relisha back and forth, she lied about talking to Reilisha IMO plus her story keeps changing. Her going to the media to "clear things up" imo shes trying to cover her own behind. Imo shes the snake. Everyone else in that family falls in line with her.

I can totally see this!! SY being generally negligent with MYT cashing in.

Separate note, re: the car accident, does anyone know what type of car was involved in this "accident" ?? because she listed 6 people, and no recent model sedan I know of fits 6 people. I mean, any way you slice it that car wreck settlement is completely bogus. Who'd they get a pay out from? The tree??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm