DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shamika is supposed to phone in to the show. So far she has not done so. Mr. Warren intends to call her in a few minutes to see if she still intends to be on tonight. I suspect she has been reading the facebook page and knows what sort of questions she will be asked. I suspect there are no answers she is willing to give to those questions.

Uhh....I just hope someone monitors this 'fund' and makes sure there is no ahem misuse of funds....

Antonio is on the line. that would be stepfather AW, correct?

Everywhere in DC and surrounding areas is easily accessible by bus or metro.

I know. I'm local. But, I meant if SY lived far away and was using public transportation would not have been as accessible. If SY was within walking distance... in my opinion, it was easier to just walk there. Also, one of the interviews, where SY was interviewed outside of a police station and the reporter was saying that the stepfather AW/TW was being questioned & cooperating....looked like it was the Palmer Park Police Department which is in MD; not DC. So that's why I thought AY's home was in MD meaning that SY would have to transfer a lot to get from Mass Ave SE(SY) to Palmer Park(where I thought that interview was done) and possibly AY lived in that area.

It confused the mess out of me at first but always stayed nagging at my nerve. So, now I guess I was wrong about where that interview took place but I was just guessing. It was JMO.

Tony copping attitude straight out of the shoot...

Oh, snap! I think the host just hung up on AW! I don't blame him!!!

I gotta go out but I'll listen on phone....
AW is on, they are on raw recording....you could here them talking to each other...
AW, not taking no disrespect...listen listen listen then look...man to man...if you gonna let these people to disrespect me.... then LEXY let loose on him.

HERE IS ROUGH TRANSCRIPTION OF AW ON THE SHOW - I could not transcribe Warrens responses but they were basically look people are fired up and I am not going to dictate to my listeners or callers what they can and cannot say, ask, express.

"Im gonna start out by saying this. I dont like being on here and I am takin no disrespect from anybody.

Im angry

listen bra - n*****

listen listen listen

then look

Warren, Warren man to man if you are going to allow these folks to disrespect me then I am not gonna be on"

disconnected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member