DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They would get beeps if tapped on their phones. Not echo. Why tap them? It's live. jmo
The FBI and LE haven't figure out how to avoid the beeps on their tapped lines yet?! Boy, they are not as good as I give them credit for being. lol

I have a feeling the noise is sexy Lexi *straight face*.

When, SY was on it sounded like the beeps you hear when your line is tapped...but it could have been someone playing video games.

That phone is not tapped. If he thinks the phone was tapped why would he say it? Now she won't call back and they won't get more info.

And why would they tap the phone? This is a live show! I am so confused. Warren has her #.

I think he meant recorded as opposed to tapped. I think SY phone was set at some point during the call to start recording and that caused feedback. I do not think the phone was tapped by anyone from outside.

Love this song

I feel like I had my ear to a basketball floor and all the players were skreeching around in their rubber soled shoes on the floor. That close...a huh.

I think the show needs a producer. Oh my....

"I'm coming Home... Tell the the world I'm coming." :skip:

I think he meant recorded as opposed to tapped. I think SY phone was set at some point during the call to start recording and that caused feedback. I do not think the phone was tapped by anyone from outside.

Love this song
That's possible.

And yes, this song...Comin' Home :(

warren was told that person who was with grandmother on march 1st is calling in

I just have to say I knew that feedback was something - but a tapped phone! :thud:

I told y'all they were under surveillance :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is someone in a car? I swear sounded it like a door ajar noise and then a turn single.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne