DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Find Relisha!!!!!!!!!!
This is not fair ! It is not fair one bit and the old saying "life's not fair'' doesn't really give me one bit of comfort. This is outrageous that a baby girl can be tossed out like someone's newspaper and disappear from the earth and no one sees a thing. We love you , little one. We'll never stop seeing your sweet face. Someone will find your hiding place soon.

Thank you popsicle for these latest updates! I've been downstairs for #prisonbreakny - perhaps I should put my :earson: for Relisha!
:praying:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Are there new clues?)

Stephanie Ramirez
‏@RamirezReports
[video=twitter;609764285527494657]https://twitter.com/RamirezReports/status/609764285527494657[/video]

@ no. Family/friends say cadaver dog tracked a scent right up to the water in a previous search. They asked this dive team to help

How wonderful they are out searching today of all days ! I was reading another case and just got so sad for little Relisha. :please:

Bag tied to bricks? :( Do we pray and pray for the search to turn up something or hope like heck it does not ? I'm torn .

It is weird looking. Might have evidence at best. idk the answer Schmae, the thought of her out there somewhere hurting, suffering or worse ugh.

:tears:
:scared:
I hope we get an official update from MPD :please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems unreasonable that this bag has actual evidence of Relisha and sat there for over a YEAR ! I want some type of resolution but I'm not getting my hopes up on this .

not forgotten Relisha!!!! :tantrum:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back