DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is true. It beeps when unarmed. She could be mistaken as to whether it is "armed" or not. If it's "armed" during the day, you do have to keep punching in the code every time you open a door or window...which is a nuisance, unless you are really in fear that compensates for the inconvenience.

With a small child and a bunch of housekeepers, I presume most people wont' keep it "armed" during the day. Otherwise, police would be showing up day in and day out.

3 bodies found in 1 room and the child was in another room. (Paul Wagner on Fox5 just now)

If this crime is just robbery then why would he burn the Porsche? I don't think he burnt it just to get rid of evidence, he drove it somewhere between 17 and 32 miles, depending on which route he took from the mansion, and could have been caught red handed in it. I'm sure he would have looked out of place driving it. He could have arranged for the car to be sold on to other crooks to strip down and be sold as parts if it was just money he was after.

This is really interesting...thanks for posting this.

Odd...if Nelly is the boss...that VF is telling HER where she is working on Wednesday. She says VF decided to work at the S's house so she could get off early.

Also, how did Mr. S. Know how to call VF's husband when he was knocking on the door? The night before, he had to tell Nelly to contact him. In fact, how did he even know who he was...out there knocking?

I would also think it weird if someone called me from within the house instead of just opening the door.

Re BBM
This is a very good question.
When the husband came to the door. How did anyone in the house even know who he was?
And how did they know his phone number?

I am wondering if the perps had the maid phone and maybe the perp made the call to him which would mean the perp recognized him. Could the perp have known him through other people they knew.

I suppose the maid could have still been alive but I dont think she was at that point.
If everyone was tied up and restrained I dont see how they got everyone to the front door to be able to see who it was. Which is why I think someone else recognized the man.

Because its not like the perps would take each person and drag them to the door to see who was at the door. Its more likely either the perp themselves or the perp dragged SS to the door to see and someone recognized him.

The husband knocked on front and back door- no answer. He called into the house and Mr S said they weren't there that Amy and the maid went to the hospital because Amy was sick. (Fox5)

The husband knocked on front and back door- no answer. He called into the house and Mr S said they weren't there that Amy and the maid went to the hospital because Amy was sick. (Fox5)

Sounds like perps held Mr. S family's hostage and made him answer the phone as if nothing was wrong.

3 bodies found in 1 room and the child was in another room. (Paul Wagner on Fox5 just now)

I really hope and pray their little son was asleep during all of this. The home is huge so his bedroom may have been far from where the other three were being held. His parents could have told him not to come out of his room under any circumstances.

I really hope and pray their little son was asleep during all of this. The home is huge so his bedroom may have been far from where the other three were.

He definetely was not sleeping. I could hear him screaming on the background when father was leaving a voice mail for the maid.

This is totally heartbreaking. It sounds like SS was doing everything he could to appease these criminals.:(

This case is so confusing and sad.

I have been tossing around the possibility that SS or someone else in that home was talked into faking a robbery at his house and the perps lied to him that nobody would get hurt.

Then once the perps got what they wanted, they killed all witnesses and even the person on the inside that was in on the plan.

Oh. So the husband called into the house. I missed that. Wow. He is lucky he is still alive.
Surely he would go right to the hospital after this. Wonder what time this was.

The perps would have had to know to leave the house shortly after the husband left.
So the timing of the fre as compared to when husband left home should be close together.

Re BBM
When the husband came to the door. How did anyone in the house even know who he was?

I am wondering if the perps had the maid phone and maybe the perp made the call to him which would mean the perp recognized him. Could the perp have known him through other people they knew.

I suppose the maid could have still been alive but I dont think she was at that point.
If everyone was tied up and restrained I dont see how they got everyone to the front door to be able to see who it was. Which is why I think someone else recognized the man.

Because its not like the perps would take each person and drag them to the door to see who was at the door. Its more likely either the perp themselves or the perp dragged SS to the door to see and someone recognized him.

Great, great post!

Oh. So the husband called into the house. I missed that. Wow. He is lucky he is still alive.
Surely he would go right to the hospital after this. Wonder what time this was.

The perps would have had to know to leave the house shortly after the husband left.
So the timing of the fre as compared to when husband left home should be close together.

If the husband actually beleived the story, I very much doubt he would have gone to the hospital.
For what purpose? He would have gone home and waited for his wife to show up there.

I am surprised so much information is being received in the media about all these phone calls to and from the home and who said what on these phone calls.

The amount of details is surprising to me. Even though a lot of it is sketchy. Normally LE would tell everyone involved not to talk to the media because it is an active investigation.

I am very surprised we are hearing as much as we have.

The "called into the house" is confusing me. Did the husband shout or did he use a cell phone to "call into the house?"

Re BBM

NG said that the husband thought someone was standing inside the front door but that person didn't open the door. (Spooky.)

Aha. That explains why the husband accepted the story. I wondered why he would just leave. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seasonofthewolf