DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very likely since there hasn't, he didn't have one. I guess that would be kind of strange, but that's the only thing I can come up with that it hasn't.

He was only 10, so it's not that strange. I have no sense for when kids get cell phones these days, but he was only 10 so it seems like maybe he might not have had one.

Bottom Line.

She died in the work place. So the estate has to come up with money for her family.

So hopefully the inheritors of the estate realizes this.

It was a workplace death.

So don't just get the money and act like her family doesn't deserve anything.

That is all that i am stating.

I just happen to know several friends that came in to 6-7 figures inheritances and acted like they were self made millionaires who couldn't loan a guy $500 that they were friends with since the 1980's.

I'm still mind boggled of how some people forget things when inheritance time comes around.

Jmo.

I get what you're saying but you're delivery is way off. I get you though.

Well JW thought it was just A-ok to via text from SS to pick up $40K from an accountant and just put it in his car in his garage. I don't care what kind of gofer he was, who does that without serious questions, or he's involved. Did this accountant know $40K was being left in a car in SS garage? Did JW tell him what he was told to do? When SS talked to his sister? in the morning, I wish he would have yelled to her call the police NOW, I believe the perps may have run. We aren't talking about rocket scientists here, how can this case be so complicated?

JW is an assistant. He does what his boss tells him to do. Why is he going to question his boss's instructions? Apparently, SS was good under pressure and nobody picked up that anything was wrong. Sister talked to SS on Thursday morning, and thought everything was fine.
So even SS's own relative didn't figure out anything was wrong.

He was only 10, so it's not that strange. I have no sense for when kids get cell phones these days, but he was only 10 so it seems like maybe he might not have had one.

My friends 9 year old has one. I think it is actually pretty normal now. And he did a lot of traveling, etc. - an not necessarily always with a parent (though guardian for sure...like his Coach or whatever) It would be more likely that his phone was found in the home than he didn't have one.

If at all possible can anyone link the press conf. here. Would so appreciate.

My friends 9 year old has one. I think it is actually pretty normal now. And he did a lot of traveling, etc. - an not necessarily always with a parent (though guardian for sure...like his Coach or whatever) It would be more likely that his phone was found in the home than he didn't have one.

Yea my 9 year old has an iPhone 6. She's in competitive sports and when myself or hubby drops her off at practice she needs to have her phone. It's very normal. Plus she and her little friends FaceTime all dang night lol. I'm sure little Philip did the same with his buddies *sigh*

Yep. Agreed.
Most 10 year olds have cell phones. How else would they snapchat and post on instagram?

Yep. Agreed.
Most 10 year olds have cell phones. How else would they snapchat and post on instagram?

My friend's daughter opened an Instagram without her knowledge...and she LOST IT!!!!!!! That girl must have been grounded for 6 months!

Yep. Agreed.

I'm sure some do, but I think some don't. I don't know the exact numbers these days, but I feel like not that long ago the percentage of kids with cell phones jumps like crazy from elementary to middle school.

Either way, it does seem most likely that he had one and they found it there. Maybe it wasn't a smart phone and it got left there, or it was missing but LE didn't think they'd get any information out of the data.

I think PS had a cell phone because he checked in some place on his FB account. My guys are 16 & 21, and both had them before ten.

If at all possible can anyone link the press conf. here. Would so appreciate.

I think it is in here.

[video=youtube;j92nvRIOdVc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j92nvRIOdVc[/video]

My kids get cell phones when they start high school, so it could go either way.

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk

Or they have located his phone somewhere in the house.

My 10-year-old boy has a phone but only about half of classmates do. Some parents have an issue with kids getting phones. Too much "screen time."

I ask because if the killer(s) took the time to locate SS, AS, and VF phones, why not PS. As far as I know, no one reported any calls or texts to VF's phone. Her husband did place a call to the phone. Just odd they didn't take his phone.

I really believe your heart is in the right place when you bring this matter up. No one likes to talk about the costs of funerals, etc. but it does have to be discussed.

I trust that S.S.'s family has taken care of this and been in touch with Vera's husband. The members of this family have been known to be kind and caring. In the aftermath of this horrible crime, I would expect that the family was in touch with Vera's family just even to share grief together. JMO

Welcome aboard ZENCOMPASS.

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTH.

A couple questions without answers.

1. How much of the 40k has been recovered/accounted for?

2. If the Mosler or Audi were locked, how would one obtain the keys?

It is very likely since there hasn't, he didn't have one. I guess that would be kind of strange, but that's the only thing I can come up with that it hasn't.

Do 10 year olds have cell phones? I know they probably want one but do parents give in to that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1