DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
40 grand for a grand opening of a martial arts studio doesn't make any sense to me.

I would love to know more about NG and her personal life.

Go on, girl... keep talking.

Exactly. Who needs 40K in cash for a grand opening?

I'm almost sure I read about the 40 grand figure before I read the "nice " comments, that's why at the time I thought she may be legit. Sorry can't provide links, it's just from memory FWIW

Sent from my Optimus_Madrid using Tapatalk

Why have all that cash delivered to your front door unless it was for a dire situation? SS would have been out and about on Thursday with the opening coming up. Couldn't he have gotten it while he was out? Either the reporting is bad or I don't know what to think. I believe the niece. If it was for ransom then NG had no logical reason to know anything about the money beforehand.

BBM

Good question.

http://www.myfoxdc.com/story/29114637/savopoulos-fire-deaths A large amount of money was scheduled to be delivered to the D.C. home where four people were found brutally murdered, FOX 5's Paul Wagner reports.

According to Nelitza Gutierrez, a housekeeper working for the Savopoulos family, $40,000 in cash was to be delivered to the house on Woodland Drive last Thursday morning, the day the bodies were found.

"In an off-camera interview, Gutierrez says an assistant was scheduled to drop off the cash to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Virginia. The housekeeper says she spoke with the person who was supposed to make the delivery and he confirmed he dropped it off at the house Thursday morning."

<snip>

I am calling BS on this statement. SS was a businessman, and money of that amount is transferred within the banking system, as in wired into accounts. This account by NG certainly makes her look suspicious as a POI. I am now wondering if she was involved in extortion and homicide. IMO

Or somebody else who knew about it and pretended to be the niece? Why would niece post it under the comments of all places?

I don't think it was a niece who posted that comment. The family is an educated group. They are likely to know - even the young people - that it is unwise to post comments about an investigation on a public place online like a Fox news website. That just doesn't sound like someone in that particular family would do.

If the information is correct, someone with inside knowledge is playing games.

According to Nelitza Gutierrez, a housekeeper working for the Savopoulos family, $40,000 in cash was to be delivered to the house on Woodland Drive last Thursday morning, the day the bodies were found. "In an off-camera interview, Gutierrez says an assistant was scheduled to drop off the cash to be used for the opening of a martial arts center in Chantilly, Virginia. The housekeeper says she spoke with the person who was supposed to make the delivery and he confirmed he dropped it off at the house Thursday morning."

None of this makes any sense -- but it might be poor English or poor reporting. I think NG is becoming more and more a POI.

Which off-camera interview did NG say this about the planned 40K delivery? ie, WHEN?? Was it recently, as in today or yesterday?

Maybe that cash was for a piece of art for the martial art place. If that's the case and the cash was a scheduled delivery, where is the art and who was selling it to him?

Does anyone remember the 1st video NG gave?....the one where she showed her face and her phone text? Who was the guy beside her, did the news ever say who he was?

No never any info on him but he seemed to be standing there very protective of her. My husband looked at him and was like... "hmmm he seems to be an interesting person in all of this."

Or somebody else who knew about it and pretended to be the niece? Why would niece post it under the comments of all places?
Does anybody have a link to the board with the "niece" commenting still. I have lost place of it with all the other links.

No never any info on him but he seemed to be standing there very protective of her. My husband looked at him and was like... "hmmm he seems to be an interesting person in all of this."

Yep, I instantly wondered because his body language was very closed off, like he was hiding something (arms crossed, hard lips).

Certainly possible. She didn't seem super bright though -- seemed defensive about some of the things being stated.

Maybe that cash was for a piece of art for the martial art place. If that's the case and the cash was a scheduled delivery, where is the art and who was selling it to him?

Art for a business is a tax write off/business expense. IMO, it sounds as though the cash was ransom money/extortion. I hope LE solves this one quickly.

There's a twitter account (same abbreviated name with number) as the "niece"... just google.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc