DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wint is described as a black male, about 5-feet-7-inches tall and weighing about 155 pounds."

Not a big guy.

Two pizzas. Did he have an accomplice who finished his pizza crust?

Omg

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...00af9e-ff07-11e4-8b6c-0dcce21e223d_story.html

The break in the case that has transfixed the region came after police matched Wint to DNA found on the crust of a Domino’s pizza that had been ordered to the house the night of May 13, as the victims were being held, according to three law enforcement officials with knowledge of the investigation

Wow. Hope they nail this sucker. And hope all his jail buddies know he tortured a little 10 year old boy.

This goes to show how fast they can process DNA when they want to.

Brilliant!!!! Arrest soon and not at all surprised that these perps DNA was on file .. Explains the fires, but what absolute idiots in regards to the pizza .. Undone by pie. What a sad waste of life for nothing :(

Wow- I didn't know DNA could be processed that quickly. I'm so glad they have at least one of them in their sights. Which should lead to finding the other very quickly.

It's been almost a week since the fire.

Did it say there is another suspect? Wouldn't they both have eaten pizza if more than one?

I thought the police had said they believed there were at least two suspects in the home with the family, but I could be remembering what I've read wrong- this is a huge thread with so many posts.

Radaris has addresses - 3 in MD near the crime scenes and 1 in Oswego NY.

There had to be two. One to torture the child while the other one forced the Father and Mother to do their bidding.

look at him. VOMIT.

Did it say there is another suspect? Wouldn't they both have eaten pizza if more than one?

They can only figure out who the suspect is if his DNA is on file. Other perps DNA might not be on file, so they wouldnt' know who they are (yet).

Wow- I didn't know DNA could be processed that quickly. I'm so glad they have at least one of them in their sights. Which should lead to finding the other very quickly.

It can be processed quickly when expedited. It otherwise goes to the back of the line.

It's been almost a week since the fire.

I'm thinking of cases like Grateful Doe where it has been four months since DNA has been submitted. I realize there is a rush in a situation like this, I just still thought it often took weeks to get DNA results back.

She may have only found out about the money delivery after the crime.

Yea, she told one newspaper she knew nothing about the money. I think she is one of those people who likes to talk as if she knows a lot.

I'm thinking of cases like Grateful Doe where it has been four months since DNA has been submitted. I realize there is a rush in a situation like this, I just still thought it often took weeks to get DNA results back.

I recall at least one case I followed here on WS with a quick DNA turnaround time - little Jenice in WA.

He knew about the $40,000 somehow.

Sounds like it was ransom money arranged by the father. How could he know something about the money when there wouldn't be money if ransom was not needed?

With 40k he is not in the area imo.

Im surprised LE even released his name. Now he knows he is wanted and can run out of state or country.

Wouldnt LE normally just go after him without breaking this news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radiodial