GUILTY DC - Tricia McCauley, 46, Washington DC, 25 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is just so sad. She is friends with a few of my friends... I hope there is a good ending, but the chances seem to be slimming down. :(

[video=twitter;813627389951492096]https://twitter.com/tomrousseyABC7/status/813627389951492096[/video]

thread title was changed to arrest - msm link to arrest made in this case?

thread title was changed to arrest - msm link to arrest made in this case?
The tweets are from a verified MSM journalist.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The tweets are from a verified MSM journalist.

what tweets say that anyone has been arrested for a crime in relation to this case?.

From the FB page, her brother stated he had been notified they had found her body.

Prayers and strength during this time to her family and friends.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

From the FB page, her brother stated he had been notified they had found her body.

Prayers and strength during this time to her family and friends.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Awful news. May Tricia McCauley Rest In Peace.

How horrible. She was not a large person. I'm sure he could have just pushed her down and taken her purse. Kill her for her money? On Christmas? OMG.
She was a beautiful woman and I'm so sorry for her family and friends. Based on how fast and furious they banded together to find her, it looks like she was extremely well loved.

How sad!
I'm thinking she was found in the car.

All this needs to end.
Senseless killings.
Where is the outrage over these killings?

Just craven and depraved to take a human life without reason.RIP Tricia.

This is so awful :(. I hope it was quick and painless for her at least :(. Her poor family and friends :(. I hope justice is swift and complete.

what tweets say that anyone has been arrested for a crime in relation to this case?.
How often are POIs taken into custody without arrest?

Semantics now anyway. RIP Tricia.

A man has been arrested after the body of a missing D.C. yoga instructor was found inside her car Tuesday morning. Now, police need the public's help pinning down the suspect's movements during the last hours of the victim's life.

"We have a timeline that we would like the public to pay particular attention to," Newsham said at a news conference Tuesday.
Police believe the suspect was in the following locations on Monday:

• 12:30 a.m. to 3:30 a.m. - Suspect was on the 3400 block of Georgia Avenue NW.
  • 8 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. - Suspect was on the 400 block of Massachusetts Avenue NW.
  • 9:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. - Suspect and the victim's vehicle were spotted on the 700 block of 4th Street SW. There, police say the suspect robbed a CVS and assaulted the employees.
  • 11 a.m. - 11:50 a.m. - Suspect was on the 2300 block of Washington Place NE.
  • 1:15 p.m. to 1:35 p.m. - Suspect was on the 400 block of Rhode Island Avenue NE.
  • 2 p.m. to 2:20 p.m. - Suspect was on 2800 block of 7th Street NE.

They have a very detailed timeline for the suspect. Must be video footage. Hopefully they will have many witnesses who saw him come forward.

RIP Tricia :rose:

They have a very detailed timeline for the suspect. Must be video footage. Hopefully they will have many witnesses who saw him come forward.

RIP Tricia :rose:

DC is full of video cameras. Also the city is pretty empty due to all feds are on leave for the Holidays (most people leave before Xmas and come back the first business day after New Years.)

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knewborn96
Back