DCF Shelter Hearings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been said in several earlier posts by those who have experience and knowledge about DCFS that they will truly look out for the best interests and well being of the girls. Several years ago I was somewhat involved with a DCFS situation and I'd have to agree. Based on my experience, albeit limited, I'd be shocked if BS gets the girls especially at this, or any point. I'm going to guess that they are being very well taken care of and I'd doubt that would be taken from them regardless what the "father" says or wants.

Gosh, thanks FRIGGA:loveyou:, Everybody brings their A game when contributing to this site! I was so excited when I realized what was going down! I wasn't sure I could convey the information in an understandable format....but of course you understood it perfectly.
No, you bring your A+ game. You really are sharp as a whip and have a memory like an elephant. Sorry about the comparison. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Tomorrow at 9am, CUSTODY HEARING

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://freesearch.leeclerk.org/default.aspx

Attachments

• custody hearing judge.png
    custody hearing judge.png
    7.3 KB · Views: 192
  • custody hearing.png
    custody hearing.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 191

Does this mean the girls have to be interviewed for the court on camera? No. More stress on top of everything else they have gone through in their short lives. I don't care if the mother in laws get along or not, but how can anyone not respect everything Mrs. Groves has done for the girls? She has followed every ruling the court has ordered, picked up moved away from an area she has lived in for years, to help with 2 girls who are grieving for their mother. The girls are safe, they don't need to be moved once again.

Does this mean the girls have to be interviewed for the court on camera? No. More stress on top of everything else they have gone through in their short lives. I don't care if the mother in laws get along or not, but how can anyone not respect everything Mrs. Groves has done for the girls? She has followed every ruling the court has ordered, picked up moved away from an area she has lived in for years, to help with 2 girls who are grieving for their mother. The girls are safe, they don't need to be moved once again.

"In camera" means in private, usually in the judge's chambers, without the parties present. So someone is asking the judge to speak to the girls privately to make sure, e.g., they have not been threatened by anyone.

"In camera" means in private, usually in the judge's chambers, without the parties present. So someone is asking the judge to speak to the girls privately to make sure, e.g., they have not been threatened by anyone.

Do we know if the request for the girls to be questioned came from MG or from BS? (Sorry if that is in black and white in front of my face but I can't tell.....)

I do worry that MS spent all those months alone with the girls that he groomed them for what to say to a judge. I have no doubt that he has told the girls untrue horrid stories about TS's side of the family and brainwashing the girls to believe the things he says.
This is probably not the first time the judge has come up against such an issue and that gives me faith that the judge will see through it all. I just worry that MS rehearsed things over and over again until the girls believe them to be true, and fool the judge.

I don't think kids at that age have the abstract reasoning skills to keep fake stories together.

Like with every defense teams I have followed in past and current trials, the suspect/criminal, their family, defense lawyers, friends, followers, will try and throw anything out there to see if it will stick. IMO, that is what is happening. MS will stoop at anything. He still, thinks he can get the monies. Be concerned and wary with anything having to do with MS and the case, but IMO the Judge will see through any shenanigans and do what is right for the girls, just as Grandma Mary is doing. She makes sure the girls continue their education, have a warm loving home, great food, play, continue with what their mom wanted. Visitations for the paternal family is probably in some way supervised by the Courts...so they girls may be seeing the paternal side and maybe taking to the dad, with that be recorded and or supervised. All we can do, is in our own way, offer positive thoughts, love and support to Grandma Mary and the girls...and wait for tomorrow.

Do we know if the request for the girls to be questioned came from MG or from BS? (Sorry if that is in black and white in front of my face but I can't tell.....)

I can't tell. Also, it seems that the hearing is off the calendar in any event.

I would expect a judge to be pretty savvy when it comes to criminals and manipulations by them in these types of circumstances. I have faith in the judge when it comes to the matter of privately interviewing the children.

I can't tell. Also, it seems that the hearing is off the calendar in any event.

I've independently confirmed the hearing is still set for 9:00a tomorrow.

Also, it appears that Bonnie filed the motion for in-camera testimony of the minor children. (Specifies paternal grandmother)

Interestingly, Faga/Mummert are representing Bonnie in this matter, as well.

I wonder if MS has pressured BS to challenge MG for custody and coached her about what to say. It just seems like such a crummy thing for her to do. I didn't get that vibe from BS in the video interviews with LE. JMO

I've independently confirmed the hearing is still set for 9:00a tomorrow.

Also, it appears that Bonnie filed the motion for in-camera testimony of the minor children. (Specifies paternal grandmother)

Interestingly, Faga/Mummert are representing Bonnie in this matter, as well.

I wonder if Mark made Bonnie file the in-camera motion since she has power of attorney......

What family kept the girls away from the other family ..... The paternal side......

We do know that DCF stated that the girls have been allowed to contact all relatives while under Mary's care so I'm not going to worry ......

Tired of Mark using the girls as pawns........

I wonder if Mark made Bonnie file the in-camera motion since she has power of attorney......

What family kept the girls away from the other family ..... The paternal side......

We do know that DCF stated that the girls have been allowed to contact all relatives while under Mary's care so I'm not going to worry ......

Tired of Mark using the girls as pawns........

The filing of the motion requesting in-camera testimony of the girls doesn't have anything to do with Bonnie having POA.

It's a hearing and what it says to me is that Bonnie's attorneys believe the girls will testify in favor of Bonnie. Specifically, IMO, what Mark wishes. ETA: What Mark may not be considering it that the Judge will be looking for signs of undue influence, whether they've been threatened, coerced, etc...

The below is only my speculation based on what we know about Mark and my brief experience working in family law. (I worked in family law when I first started my career and, frankly, I couldn't get out of that field fast enough. It is extremely high maintenance and more often than not, left me feeling disgusted and emotionally drained.)

What we know:
  • Mark is the ultimate control freak. Ramped up 100x when it comes to matters involving the girls.
  • Mark has been permitted frequent phone contact with the girls.
  • MAG has been the primary caregiver for the past several weeks with the girls residing at her FL residence. However, Bonnie has been permitted fair and frequent time - at least 3 days a week, from my understanding. So the girls are spending time with both maternal and paternal grandparents.

That said, what I SUSPECT is that during Mark's conversations with the girls he has put an enormous amount of pressure on them to testify on behalf of Bonnie. Not because he believes it is in THEIR best interest, but because he believes it is in HIS best interest. Mark knows he can manipulate Bonnie and continue to brainwash the girls without any interference.

And this is exactly why I couldn't handle working in family law. A decent, loving parent would tell children who have been subjected to such horrible tragedies - both losing their mother and their father being incarcerated - a decent parent would comfort them as much as possible by telling them they are loved and cared for by so many family members that he knew would take good care of them. A loving parent would try to make them feel more secure. Unfortunately, Mark is a narcissistic, selfish man who only gives a damn about himself and maintaining control.

It is the children who continue to suffer greatly. It only exacerbates their confusion and makes them feel disloyal if they want to stay with MAG.

I've seen this sort of ugly battle more times that I could count and it is always sad and disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper