Found Deceased DE - Linda Lee Bravo, 70, Sussex County, 13 Jun 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don’t know how to post, but Fox5 reporting that family has confirmed the body found was in fact Linda’s. Body discovered in canal between Bayshore Drive and Rebecca road in south Bethany beach. Family said the police have not recovered her car. Maybe why FBI is now involved?
Just saw this, sad to hear that it's in fact her. Sounds bad that her car is still missing. I live about 30 miles away and that's a real sleepy quiet family oriented area there.

Body of woman who was missing in Bethany Beach recovered, family says

BETHANY BEACH, Del. (FOX 5 DC) - The body of a woman who was reported missing in Bethany Beach, Delaware has been recovered from a canal, according to her family.

Linda Bravo had last been seen on June 13 at a friend's condo.

Her family in Olney had pleaded with the public to help contribute to the search for the missing 70-year-old.

Officials say Bravo's white Mercedes SUV with Delaware plates was captured on camera at 12:43 a.m.

Her phone pinged a cell tower at 12:57 a.m. in the same general area, South Bethany Beach.

The family says police have not recovered Bravo's vehicle.

Her body was found in the water between Bayshore Drive and Rebecca Road in South Bethany.

Just saw this, sad to hear that it's in fact her. Sounds bad that her car is still missing. I live about 30 miles away and that's a real sleepy quiet family oriented area there.

30 miles which way? I'm in New Castle County. Pretty strange that they haven't found her car. Wonder if foul play was involved.

So i guess this is a potential murder or suicide case now ? Since the car wasn't found i'd have to say the former. The family pointed out she loved her three dogs dearly so this looks bad imo. Very sad, she should be enjoying her retirement years with her family. friends and dogs.

So sad to hear this news. Rest peacefully, Linda.
g10008.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shirleymae
Back